World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) (/Thread-Chicago-IL-USA-The-Renegades-4-slots-open)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 16, 2013

What happened to your beys?!?!?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - beycrafter01 - Mar. 16, 2013

Hey, our team has changed from the Kerbecians to the HellBringers, so you'll have to edit the name in your alliance list.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 16, 2013

Thanks for telling us.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Nitrohammer - Mar. 16, 2013

I just bought a Phantom OrionBGrin

(Mar. 16, 2013  10:17 PM)Nitrohammer Wrote: I just bought a Phantom Orion

It has the Bearing Drive part.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Mar. 17, 2013

Cool! That's probably your best beyblade, it's good. Now I suggest getting either a beyblade with AD145 or Samurai Ifraid, for W145, and WD. That way you can make Phantom Orion W145WD.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Nitrohammer - Mar. 17, 2013

(Mar. 17, 2013  12:46 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: Cool! That's probably your best beyblade, it's good. Now I suggest getting either a beyblade with AD145 or Samurai Ifraid, for W145, and WD. That way you can make Phantom Orion W145WD.

Id think it'd work better with W2D. Thanks for the advice!!

It really wouldn't...
And your welcome.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 17, 2013

Any1 wanna battle? I am getting bored. Like more than usual

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Nitrohammer - Mar. 17, 2013

So I made the team?

(Mar. 17, 2013  5:47 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: Any1 wanna battle? I am getting bored. Like more than usual

I would but I'm busy a lot.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - hello22406 - Mar. 17, 2013

(Aug. 07, 2011  3:54 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: We are The Renegades! We are the rebels of beyblade! We disregard customary training methods and never conform! We are striving to become the best team we can be. Do you live in the Chicago area, love beyblade, and share our burning desire to win? Then this is the team for you! Just submit your application on this thread and the team will vote on whether you make it or not. We want strong bladers with at least a few months of experience. We are democratic on everything possible. So what are you waiting for? Apply now!

Application-
Username-hello22406
Age-10
List of your Beyblades-Ice Titan,Thunder Lacerta,Hyper Orso, Galaxy Pegasis
How long you have been beyblading-about 4 months
Skill level- (Novice,[ Beginner], Intermediate, Advanced, Master)

Rules-
-We would prefer you live in Chicago but you can also live nearby.
-Scout25 and I are the leaders.
-When considering someone's application, all members will vote and majority rules.
-No insulting other members under any circumstances. Doing so will result In a warning. Doing so again will result in the offender being kicked out.
-You can only be on one MFB team. If you decide to join another MFB team, please tell us. We will not get angry, we just want to know if you leave. If you are on two MFB teams, you will be notified and asked to choose a team. If you don't respond, we will have to kick you out. We don't want to, but that's the rules.

Members-
Blue division- Outnumbered, Scout25, kaihiwatari5673
Red division- l-dragodestroy9, nitrohammer, (slot open)
Orange division- (slot open), (slot open), (slot open)

Note- these rankings are temporary. Once we have a team meeting we will change the rankings accordingly.

Alliances
The Bladers of Destiny
The Hellbringers

Could you tell us what your tracks and tips are? Also, what did you say your level was?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - hello22406 - Mar. 17, 2013

I want to be on the team
I watched the 2012 beyblade championships and i loved it.If i make the team then will there be a chance we go to the chapionships

Im am only a begginner but im getting better

Ok, I watched the championships too, and they were very unorganized. Plus, they won't do a team championship. And you still didn't tell us the tracks and tips of your beyblades.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Scout25 - Mar. 18, 2013

And could you please tell us your best beyblade too? I'd just be nice to know. I get it though, watching tourneys gets me pumped for beyblade!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Mar. 18, 2013

Um...yeah.
Anyway, yes, as scout25 said, we'd like to know your best combo too.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Nitrohammer - Mar. 19, 2013

(Mar. 18, 2013  2:23 AM)scout25 Wrote: And could you please tell us your best beylde too? I'd just be nice to know. I get it though, watching tourneys gets me pumped for beyblade!

Same here xD

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 23, 2013

So what is your best combo?

(Mar. 17, 2013  7:52 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Ok, I watched the championships too, and they were very unorganized. Plus, they won't do a team championship. And you still didn't tell us the tracks and tips of your beyblades.

First, this is the WBO your talking about and it is an organization. It has the word organize in it. Second, considering this is their website, it might be better not to insult them. Third, you are 50 times more organized than most people. I reccomend cutting everyone some slack for being unorganized. No one is perfect. No one can be perfect. I say this with all due respects. I do not mean to insult you.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Scout25 - Mar. 24, 2013

(Mar. 23, 2013  5:16 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: First, this is the WBO your talking about and it is an organization. It has the word organize in it.

Actually, it doesn't have the word organize in it, it would be organiza, or organiz, but not quite organize.
Hehehe.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Mar. 24, 2013

(Mar. 23, 2013  5:16 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: So what is your best combo?

(Mar. 17, 2013  7:52 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Ok, I watched the championships too, and they were very unorganized. Plus, they won't do a team championship. And you still didn't tell us the tracks and tips of your beyblades.

First, this is the WBO your talking about and it is an organization. It has the word organize in it. Second, considering this is their website, it might be better not to insult them. Third, you are 50 times more organized than most people. I reccomend cutting everyone some slack for being unorganized. No one is perfect. No one can be perfect. I say this with all due respects. I do not mean to insult you.
I was referring to the wbba and the world championships they were hosting...

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 24, 2013

The difference?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Mar. 24, 2013

Um...the wbba is the "official" beyblade "overseer" and organiser, though they hardly have tournaments.
The wbo is the "unofficial sanctioning body" for beyblade and is much more knowledgable and organised that the former.
Plus, the wbba is in the anime, I don't think that's us.
So, it's a very big difference...they're two different things.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Scout25 - Mar. 25, 2013

And also when has the wbo held a tourney named "beyblade world championships or something like that"?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 27, 2013

Oh. Also I got sol blaze Smile Smile Smile Smile

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 29, 2013

So correct me if I'm wrong, but are we considering a new alliance?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Scout25 - Mar. 29, 2013

You really didn't need to post that. We can take this to pm's.