World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) (/Thread-Chicago-IL-USA-The-Renegades-4-slots-open)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Feb. 18, 2013

I would feel...inactive. Think of how the people who would contribute to the team feel if they couldn't get on because of people who don't help the team at all? And we should take this to pms.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Boredomface - Feb. 19, 2013

(Feb. 18, 2013  9:09 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: I would feel...inactive. Think of how the people who would contribute to the team feel if they couldn't get on because of people who don't help the team at all? And we should take this to pms.

Dude, consider that we could just make the team bigger. That way more people can join, you get my drift?By the way, inactive is not an emotion.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Feb. 19, 2013

I know inactive is not an emotion...and the whole point of this team is to be a small, tightly knit team, and inactive members counteract that. And like I said before, lets take further conversations to pms.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Boredomface - Feb. 19, 2013

(Feb. 19, 2013  3:29 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: I know inactive is not an emotion...and the whole point of this team is to be a small, tightly knit team, and inactive members counteract that. And like I said before, lets take further conversations to pms.
Man, you would be a great politician. It is really hard to argue with that logic.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Feb. 20, 2013

You have no idea. I know outnumbered in real life. He can be like that a lot.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Feb. 21, 2013

Haha, what can I say. So guys, I was thinking of changing our team name. Now before you go scrambling for your veto stamp, hear me out.
This team has been along for awhile, and we're not one of those teams where everyone is allowed in. Believe it or not, we to extensive research when considering members (not stalking, extensive research. There's a difference). So I am in favor of a...more professional team name. I was thinking something along the lines of The Renegades (or RenegadeZ, if we must). So we will vote in pms and I'll announce the results here. Keep in mind that this would make out team seem even the smallest bit more professional.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Boredomface - Feb. 22, 2013

(Feb. 21, 2013  1:46 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: Haha, what can I say. So guys, I was thinking of changing our team name. Now before you go scrambling for your veto stamp, hear me out.
This team has been along for awhile, and we're not one of those teams where everyone is allowed in. Believe it or not, we to extensive research when considering members (not stalking, extensive research. There's a difference). So I am in favor of a...more professional team name. I was thinking something along the lines of The Renegades (or RenegadeZ, if we must). So we will vote in pms and I'll announce the results here. Keep in mind that this would make out team seem even the smallest bit more professional.

Again, hard to argue with that logics

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Boredomface - Feb. 23, 2013

Really hard to argue with that logics

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 02, 2013

So what now? What is next?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Mar. 02, 2013

Well we'll try to get a team meeting started once we get ahold of kaihiwatari.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 02, 2013

(Mar. 02, 2013  6:45 PM)Spock Wrote: Well we'll try to get a team meeting started once we get ahold of kaihiwatari.

Also, I won't most likely get away with attending a team meeting, depending on the location. If I can't, could you pm me about the main parts? Thanks

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - kaihiwatari5673 - Mar. 10, 2013

I'm back, my computer is still getting fixed. I'm using my phone.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Mar. 10, 2013

Oh hey! Welcome back! As you can see, we've changed a lot.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 10, 2013

That is an understatement. A seriously bad understatment

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 12, 2013

Moving on, anyone in the Chicagoland area can join. All you need to do is fill out the the application on the first page of this thread and post it. We will then vote if you will join the team (odds a quite high that you will make the team, so don't worry).

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Mar. 12, 2013

(Mar. 12, 2013  2:33 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: Moving on, anyone in the Chicagoland area can join. All you need to do is fill out the the application on the first page of this thread and post it. We will then vote if you will join the team (odds a quite high that you will make the team, so don't worry).
Actually, quite the contrary. We are tougher than your average team, and will investigate you (investigate, not stalk, don't worry Wink) before making our decision.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Scout25 - Mar. 12, 2013

Yes. Thank you outnumbered for making that clarification. We don't accept just anyone. But we could accept you!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Mar. 14, 2013

L-dragodestroy9 quit the team, meaning there are now 6 spots open.
Edit: Never mind.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Boredomface - Mar. 14, 2013

I hate it when my brain goes on autopilot. Long story.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Nitrohammer - Mar. 14, 2013

Hey Scout! Im back! Id like to join this team... not as good as I was, most of my beys are gone... Only have a:

ThermalPegasus145W2D
FlameGemios130S
CyclonePegasusT125F

Nitrohammer
*see above post*
Over a year.
Lost most of my beys, so intermediate.

Glad your back! We will process your application.
If you do make it in, please try to be as active as possible.
Also, try to buy beys like Phantom Orion (hyperblades), Flash Sagittario (hyperblades), a bey with a D tip, and some zero g beys.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.

By the way, I'm Beyniac, I changed my username.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Scout25 - Mar. 14, 2013

Yes. Even though it is unfortunate that you lost some beys, 4d is now available to us in the form of hyperblades. Phantom Orion, flash sagittario, diablo nemesis, and variares are probably what you should get.

There's really no reason to buy Variares...
Anyway, we are almost done voting, Nitrohammer, we will probably get back to you soon.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Dual - Mar. 15, 2013

Sorry for the double post...but welcome back nitrohammer!
Please try to be as active as possible Smile

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades - Nitrohammer - Mar. 15, 2013

(Mar. 14, 2013  9:07 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Glad your back! We will process your application.
If you do make it in, please try to be as active as possible.
Also, try to buy beys like Phantom Orion (hyperblades), Flash Sagittario (hyperblades), a bey with a D tip, and some zero g beys.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.

By the way, I'm Beyniac, I changed my username.

Thanks! No worries I will btw. I have a string launcher, so might as well. All my friends are novice bladers.