World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) (/Thread-Chicago-IL-USA-The-Renegades-4-slots-open)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Nov. 28, 2012

Ok first of all, a beycarrier or beylocker are much too expensive for me. My mom got me 3 tackle boxes for three dollars. They work better than the former(s) and can hold much much more. Second of all, 2013 is far away so we have time to plan. Third of all, we are in dire need of a team meeting. That is where we could sort out the rankings, meet each other, and discuss important topics in person (i.e. 2013 tournament). What about crystalkatana and SamariIrfaid (used to be killfas12)?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Nov. 28, 2012

Maybe we can meet for a short while over winter break. I don't have that much money that I can spend on prizes. But I do think the summer tourney is a good idea.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Nov. 28, 2012

I believe scout25 and I have the same winter break. Ours (or mine at least) is from Dec. 21st to Jan. 7th. If we can fit a team meeting sometime then (obviously not on the 25th, 31st, or 1st. Also, I'm Polish so we celebrate christmas on the 24th). Lets hope we can find a date that works for everyone!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - DroneBoy - Nov. 28, 2012

You guys should also get a tourny in motion reunite chi town because its been too long since the last official tourny

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Nov. 28, 2012

I do have the same winter break as curious George, but is ill be out of town for the second part ski think that the 29th will be best for me. Oh and @ droneboy, I totally agree. We will try to get one going, I'm pm you the details.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Nov. 29, 2012

Well it'll be too cold to have a team meeting right now at this time. Maybe before the tournament. And i'm serious, we should start planning this. So what do you guys say?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - DroneBoy - Nov. 29, 2012

I use to have a lot of.hosting experience on my old account. I was ranked like top 200 so.if you need help I can be of use

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Nov. 29, 2012

Who were you before? And help would be nice Smile
kaihiwatari5673 Well maybe there would be a warm day. We could check the weather, find a good day, and have the team meeting then. But like I said, lets not clutter up this topic. This can be discussed on our team forum.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Nov. 30, 2012

Coach said that he could help us.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - DroneBoy - Nov. 30, 2012

I use to be shortyvybe creator of the bey slay series 4 tournaments long. look me up. but you
guys should go to the Chicago organized play thread if you wanna discuss tournament play

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Nov. 30, 2012

Oh yah! I went to the toywiz sponsored tournament you hosted. Also, if anyone can get a hold of nitrohammer and SamariIrfaid, please do because I had pm'd them a few times a while ago and got no reply.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Nov. 30, 2012

You should checkthe last time they logged on

Edit: I think were the trio again. Nitro hasn't logged on since the beginning of November. CrystalKatana hasn't logged on since October 30. And SamariIrfaid hasn't logged on since October 20. I think that since they haven't logged on at all since a month ago, they should get out of the team.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Dec. 01, 2012

Nah, we're not that harsh. But if they come on again, I will tell them to try to be more active or we will have no choice but to boot them from the team.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Dec. 01, 2012

Ok, but we seriously need to talk about the tournament and the team meeting. What do you guys think we should start with?

I think we should start by going to the site so as not to clutter up the topic like I've said three times now XD

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - DroneBoy - Dec. 01, 2012

No cuz then I can't see!!!

I mean to discuss team meetings.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Phantom108 - Dec. 01, 2012

Application:
Username: Phantom108
Best bey: twisted(basalt) lione (metalface)
Bey type: defense
Time you have been beyblading: 2 years

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Dec. 02, 2012

Please tell us the track and tip of your combo. We will consider your application then.

Thanks!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Dec. 08, 2012

Where can we get a spot? it has to be indoor though.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Dec. 08, 2012

Indoor, i dont know. The only place i have is the park i had been talking about, and unless theres some miraculously warm day, i got nothing.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Dec. 08, 2012

It's not too cold, we can wear jackets, and we get 4 points. Lets get this together quick.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Dec. 08, 2012

I pmed Coach, he said that he's going to be hosting a tournament in Grand Rapids, Michigan (2 hours away from Chicago) and we can also get 4 points for participating in a tournament. So how about it?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Dec. 08, 2012

There is no way my mom would drive two hours just for a beyblade tournament.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Dec. 09, 2012

Woah woah woah, Michigan? That isn't 2 hours away.