World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Chicago, IL, USA] The Renegades (4 slots open!) (/Thread-Chicago-IL-USA-The-Renegades-4-slots-open)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Sep. 15, 2012

Yah, that really doesnt belong here. This is a team thread, not twitter or facebook. Put the information in the appropriate thread next time please.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Sep. 16, 2012

(Sep. 11, 2012  11:55 PM)CrystalKatana Wrote: Username- CrystalKatana
Age- 13 Years Old
List of your Beyblades- Galaxy Pegasis D125R2F, Thermal Sagittario DF145SD, Gravity Destroyer AD145CS, Counter Leone D125WD
How long you have been beyblading- I have been beyblading for just about seven year and have owned beyblade from Beyblade: V-Force, Beyblade: G-Revolution and all four of the Metal Fight Beyblade Series.

Thank you for looking at my application, and have a nice day

CrystalKatana
You are in...as long as you have a trypio to give me...im joking XD (you are in though). We just request you get a beyblade like basalt horogium or phantom orion (takara tomys phantom orion, not hasbros!). You dont have to but it would really boost up your combos. So, welcome!

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Sep. 16, 2012

yeah. Phantom Orion really helped me with my combos. Especially 230CS combos. One awesome combo is Phantom (attack mode) Cancer 230CS (CS has to be worn out in order to be a good tip in all combos used and in this one).

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Sep. 16, 2012

Kaihiwatari5673, this is not the place. Anyway, WELCOME TO THE TEAM! As they already said, a tt(takara tomy) phantom Orion or a basalt horogium (hasbro or tt) would be good. A quick question, how did you find out about the team?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - CrystalKatana - Sep. 16, 2012

actually i found it by luck i was looking on the forum and i found you guys

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Sep. 17, 2012

Wow, that really is luck. I have told most of the people who applied about this team (only Nitrohammer and darklibra2000).

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Sep. 17, 2012

Crystalkatana, you were saying something about hosting a meeting.....we are hosting a tourney, so....we need to talk about this a little

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - CrystalKatana - Sep. 17, 2012

[/align][align=justify]what is the most number of people is the max for the team
oh all i mean is i would volunteer to host a team meeting where i live with beyniacs permission of course if there were no plans to hold an event or no one was willing to hold it at there place but if there will be a tornement that someone is holding than great then i wont have to do it

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Sep. 18, 2012

There are only 3 slots left in the team.
Also, if you want to plan a team meeting, if its close enough for everyone you could host it where the tourny might be. Oak park (its a park, not a suburb), Niles, Illinois. Its by my high school, Notre Dame.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Sep. 18, 2012

Is anybody going to school right now??

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - CrystalKatana - Sep. 19, 2012

2 questions is beyblading popular where you live and when and where would the tornement be held

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Sep. 19, 2012

There are many bladers in chicago if thats what you mean...and if you read my last post, thats were the tournament is. If it is approved, we will post a thread saying all the information.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - CrystalKatana - Sep. 19, 2012

No i mean in your general area / town that you know of

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Sep. 20, 2012

No. Not that i know anyone where i live any way...

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Sep. 20, 2012

All the bladers in my school (27) are really easy, they only have about seven and I'm #1. All the bladers are from 5-7 grades. And I'm in 6th. Most of them are in 6th. In recess, they let us play board games that we have to bring. One blader brought the box of "candy land" but instead there were his beys in there and he brought a Japanese stadium last year. I'm sorry he transferred though. So my town has lots of bladers. What about you Beyniac? Are there any bladers in high school land?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Sep. 20, 2012

Yah i wish. I havent really made good enough friends to actually ask them without the chance of them thinking im a total idiot. At my old school there were a bunch of 6 year olds, one 12 year old, scout25, this girl in our class, and me. Scout25 and i were the best. Anyway, lets not try to get to off-topic.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - CrystalKatana - Sep. 20, 2012

well i wish i had 1 person but nope no one beyblades HATERS

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Scout25 - Sep. 24, 2012

Crystalkatana, what do you think is your best combo?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - CrystalKatana - Sep. 27, 2012

my best combo is thermal pisces df145sd

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Sep. 27, 2012

That's a good combo. I tried it and it was my best one until I created Flame Gemios SW145/DF145 WD. Sorry I went off-topic.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Sep. 27, 2012

No offense but none of those are very good...

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - kaihiwatari5673 - Sep. 27, 2012

Have you tried those at least?

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - CrystalKatana - Sep. 27, 2012

I agree with kaihiwater they have very good stamina and attack so dont go baggin on them

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Dual - Sep. 27, 2012

I would like to ask you guys if YOU have tried them. Against top tiers. Im sure phantom gasher ad145wd, flash pisces S130RF and even burn sagittario 100d could beat them. To answer your question kaihiwatari, i did try them. About a year and a half or so ago. Before 4d was around. And they were only so so then. Sorry for going off topic.

RE: [Chicago, IL, USA] Infernobladerz - Nitrohammer - Sep. 28, 2012

Im back. So the tourney is at Niles Oak park, on October 6th, at 1:00 CST?
(Sep. 27, 2012  11:17 PM)CrystalKatana Wrote: I agree with kaihiwater they have very good stamina and attack so dont go baggin on them

We are all at different levels. That's what the tournament is for. So lets not argue Gasp Sorry for off-topic.