World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Manga)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - SoftReset - Apr. 12, 2012

If I attempt to go to BBSpirit, I get an 'Account Suspended' Message, regardless of what page I go to. Both the BBSpirit and BeyUnion links in your sig, for example, take me to an 'Account Suspended' message.

I live in the UK, and your entire website is completely unaccessible to me.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Cannon - Apr. 12, 2012

Yes, I also get that; but only for some. Your signature's link does not work.

[Image: Hi%2520there.png]

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Kai-V - Apr. 12, 2012

The Cyber Tiger Anime link does not work, and that is not the one I keep telling you all to go to ... Seriously, just read and go to this :

http://bbspirit.net78.net/corocoro_mangascans.htm

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - beybladetiggy - Apr. 12, 2012

Hahahaha you should always read the first post guys.I bet you were all clicking at BEYSPIRIT on the signature and she had already said the site got suspended lol!! Kai-V if you want to solve this just replace the link on the signature with the new link because most people didnt read first post because it is never edited in a very long while and are used to clicking on your signature link just to save their time.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - SouPudeliK - Apr. 12, 2012

It works for me now, too (I don't know why since I didn't change anything...well, well).

Oh and Beybladetiggy, I didn't klick on beyspirit, dude... I always read the first post.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - beybladetiggy - Apr. 12, 2012

(Apr. 12, 2012  10:17 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: It works for me now, too (I don't know why since I didn't change anything...well, well).

Oh and Beybladetiggy, I didn't klick on beyspirit, dude... I always read the first post.
Probably it was network issues

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - SouPudeliK - Apr. 12, 2012

(Apr. 12, 2012  11:06 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Probably it was network issues

For about a month? And in random regions?

However, are there still some people who can't access the site? (Other people I know don't have problems anymore, either)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - beybladetiggy - Apr. 13, 2012

(Apr. 12, 2012  11:52 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:

Even me for about a day i couldn't visit wbo.I knew it was network issues because i could visit Bey-UK and many other forums with no problem.So i called my internet provider and told me that my ip was hacked and they thought some anonymous person from WBO had hacked my network so they blocked the site as a result to prevent same thing from happening

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - SouPudeliK - Apr. 13, 2012

(Apr. 13, 2012  12:04 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2012  11:52 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:

Even me for about a day i couldn't visit wbo.I knew it was network issues because i could visit Bey-UK and many other forums with no problem.So i called my internet provider and told me that my ip was hacked and they thought some anonymous person from WBO had hacked my network so they blocked the site as a result to prevent same thing from happening

Umm... Okay, if that actually happened to a single person for one or two days I could unterstand your point. But my provider would definetily tell me if something like that happened before blocking the access to some sides (yay for German officialdom... Okay here the provider probably wouldn't even care about your ip getting 'hacked').

But in this case there were more people in random occasions affected of that problem. So the situations are not really comparable.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Brood - Apr. 13, 2012

Quick sumamry of the second chapter of zero-g manga:

Zero and his horse starts his day with a glass of milk and he rushes off to the B-pit.When he entered zero astonishes himself of the thing he sees in front of him.Shinobu has fainted and the b-pit got into a big mess as if a big storm has struck inside.Zero asks the bladers whos shudders in terror what happend.Few hours before.... Shinobu sits and drinks tea as he finished his training.Then a mysterious guy enters inside and asked shinobu to fight him.The bladers of the b-pit said that he never saw shinobu getting beat so bad.The mysterious blader laughs and insults him and saramanda for being so weak.As shinobu stands up, never giving up he said."you can insult me all you want.But I will never forgive anyone who insults Saramanda"!"as he charges towards the mysterious guys bey.But nothing quite happend.As the mysterious blader discusts himself of seeing shinobu heated up,he finishes him up with a special move "Maelstrom".A watery shadow of a dragon appeared and knocks saramanda, and crushing through the stadium its self.Shinobu faints and the mysterious blader takes Saramanda and leaves.The blader of the b-pit told zero the mysterious blader's name is "Unahara".It is said that he is the leader of the blader team in the "kaitei gakuen" private school.Zero couldnt forgive him as he goes to kaitei gakuen.When he arrived there he saw a little boy .Zero asked him if he knows "Unahara" and tells him what hes done.The little boy chuckles as he got discusted by zeros hot attitude.Zero got confused whats going on and he discoved his name is "unahara" by hearing from the nearby students.The little boy named himself Eito Unahara and showed his bey Pirates Oroja to zero as the battle begins on the zero-g stadium.Eito saids he is strong and wonders how long Ifraid will last spinning.As zero noticed odd movements in the air and Ifraid starts to drasticly lose stamina.He noticed the complex shape of the Oroja chrome wheel is producing the scrambling air curretn.Eito then uses him special move "Sargasso Screw" that starts to kill ifraids spin frequency drastically.Even though zero is in a lot of trouble he never gives up.Eito got discusted once again as he said zero and shinobu is the same and calls them both dull.Zero then became confident as his ifraid burns up searing through the air current oroja's making.Then he knocks oroja out of the stadium with his special move "burning upper"Eito then bursts into tears crying while zero trys to calm him down.He said that hes faking his big brother "Kaito Unahara"which is the one who defeated Shinobu.As Eito cries for help a mysterious man heard his voice and pushes a button.The manhole near them suddenly opened and a stand with a guy on it bounces up to the sky.As the stand slowly reaches to the ground wobbling the guy puts on his glasses and askes who made his younger brother cry.

This is about it. Sorry for the terrible grammar.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Kai-V - Apr. 13, 2012

Unabara.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - SouPudeliK - Apr. 13, 2012

Thanks a lot for the summary ^-^
The Zero-G manga seems really interesting by now. I can't wait to read it~

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - DranzerX13 - Apr. 13, 2012

And Saramanda is Salamander. Most of your english isn't all that bad, Brood.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Kai-V - Apr. 14, 2012

(Apr. 13, 2012  8:28 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: And Saramanda is Salamander. Most of your english isn't all that bad, Brood.

You are wrong, it is officially spelt "Saramanda" by TAKARA-TOMY.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - To - Apr. 14, 2012

Hmm, it seems Takara Tomy has another "Pegasis" on their hands.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Kai-V - May. 18, 2012

The second chapter as well as the hobby pages for the May issue (not the latest) are added. Kite and Eight appear in this chapter.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Brood - Jun. 14, 2012

If you thought Sakyou Kurayami (owner of the Darkknight Dragoon) is similar to Ryuga......Oh how wrong you are

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Kai-V - Jun. 14, 2012

Wow ... So he might not be the ultimate villain of the first season of Zero-G ...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Annoying-Fork - Jun. 14, 2012

Welp, that's the biggest insult to our closest-to-home Beyblade in the Manga series....

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - SouPudeliK - Jun. 14, 2012

(Jun. 14, 2012  1:59 PM)Brood Wrote: If you thought Sakyou Kurayami (owner of the Darkknight Dragoon) is similar to Ryuga......Oh how wrong you are

... That sounds fabulous. I think I'll love him to pieces.

Well, it would've been strange if they introduced a tough Dragon guy like Ryuuga in the new series, too.
But it would be awesome if he did become the villain anyway xD

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Brood - Jun. 15, 2012

Well he did say meet you at the neo battle bladers after his loss (they are doing the qualifier match) so he might have been going easy.
However on the last page there were multiple silhouettes of mysterious bladers so there goes the chance of being the final villan.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Kai-V - Aug. 06, 2012

The latest two chapters of the Beyblade Zero-G manga have been added.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Siliva - Aug. 06, 2012

I did these out of boredom. Translated them myself, and then typesetted it, too.

http://i.imgur.com/Fz0yA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/w68a2.jpg

This isn't against a rule, is it? XI

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - SoulEater57 - Aug. 06, 2012

(Aug. 06, 2012  10:21 PM)Siliva Wrote: I did these out of boredom. Translated them myself, and then typesetted it, too.

Haha! That's great! I liek teh art. Tongue_out

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade Manga - Sin-hunter - Aug. 08, 2012

(Aug. 06, 2012  10:21 PM)Siliva Wrote: I did these out of boredom. Translated them myself, and then typesetted it, too.

Wow that's awesome.