World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy (/Thread-light-wheels-aka-why-i-hate-takara-tomy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Deikailo - Apr. 15, 2009

(Apr. 15, 2009  2:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol i might give out face boosters for this
100 survival = Pegasus face.

I say. :o Only befitting. I think it'll be harder if you have to keep relaunching the light wheels anyhow.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Ozzyschach - Apr. 15, 2009

(Apr. 15, 2009  2:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: 100 survival = Pegasus face.

I say. :o Only befitting. I think it'll be harder if you have to keep relaunching the light wheels anyhow.

System
20 Beaten = Saggitario
40 Beaten = Bull
60 = Leon
80 = Pegasus
100 = Gemios
120 = Libra

140+ = 3 Of the Above

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Deikailo - Apr. 15, 2009

(Apr. 15, 2009  2:38 AM)Ozzyschach Wrote: System
20 Beaten = Saggitario
40 Beaten = Bull
60 = Leon
80 = Pegasus
100 = Gemios
120 = Libra

140+ = 3 Of the Above
That seems rather meaningless since I'm pretty sure we're referring to the first chapter of the manga where Ginga beats 100 opponents with Pegasus. :?

Face boosters are a better idea because they are already made. I'm just sayin' I'd be impressed if you could survive 100 when they have to be relaunched 5-6 times each. That should earn you a face.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - josh-jf - Apr. 15, 2009

plastics would weigh alot more than the light weight thingys wouldnt they?

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Aqua - Apr. 15, 2009

(Apr. 15, 2009  2:50 AM)josh-jf Wrote: plastics would weigh alot more than the light weight thingys wouldnt they?

Yes.

lol yeah figured because the light wheel things are also small lol thats really bad. But isnt there a chance hasbro might just release light ones for us?

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Bey Brad - Apr. 15, 2009

(Apr. 15, 2009  3:17 AM)josh-jf Wrote: But isnt there a chance hasbro might just release light ones for us?

no there isn't a chance at all and anyone who thinks this is deluded

lol ok good because i have a load of metal ones coming in soon i dont want me or anyone else on this site to get screwed over like that.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Jsc - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 15, 2009  3:33 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol ok good because i have a load of metal ones coming in soon i dont want me or anyone else on this site to get screwed over like that.

Lol... I havent even bought that random booster so I dun have any light wheels... (well no I dont have any HWS either ....Crying )

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - josh-jf - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  3:31 AM)jsc Wrote: Lol... I havent even bought that random booster so I dun have any light wheels... (well no I dont have any HWS either ....Crying )

lol good well make sure you dont get any light wheels.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - FOOF! - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 15, 2009  3:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: no there isn't a chance at all and anyone who thinks this is deluded

well if it's hasbro...........

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - flamerx1231 - Apr. 17, 2009

i made a new combo and i bet it can demolish light wheels easy

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Crimson - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  3:42 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i made a new combo and i bet it can demolish light wheels easy

ANY combo can demolish light wheels.
Anything, I could throw a penny at a light wheel and beat it.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - G - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  3:42 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i made a new combo and i bet it can demolish light wheels easy

Congratulations, you have just made something that can out spin something that weighs 15 grams max.

(Apr. 17, 2009  3:51 AM)G Wrote: Congratulations, you have just made something that can out spin something that weighs 15 grams max.

a spinning top from a dollar store can do that

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Bey Brad - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  3:36 AM)blader9 Wrote: well if it's hasbro...........

Can we please get over this juvenile bashing of Hasbro and only criticize them based on things that have actually happened?

(Apr. 17, 2009  4:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can we please get over this juvenile bashing of Hasbro and only criticize them based on things that have actually happened?

well hasbo did do the following

what they didn't release
shining god ms
bloody devil ms
dragoon mf
dranzer mf
dark leapord ms
areo knight ms
round shell ms
advanced eterner
slash riger ms
phantom fox ms
the dark series
uriel 2 bb
gabriel regular ar

there's probably a ton more and they did release pointless ugly 2 color blades and other not needed recolors so what do you think is going happen with the light wheels

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Ozzyschach - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  3:38 PM)blader9 Wrote: well hasbo did do the following

what they didn't release
shining god ms
bloody devil ms
dragoon mf
dranzer mf
dark leapord ms
areo knight ms
round shell ms
advanced eterner
slash riger ms
phantom fox ms
the dark series
uriel 2 bb
gabriel regular ar

there's probably a ton more and the did release pointless ugly 2 color blades and other not needed recolors so what do you think is going happen with the light wheels

Iceburn On hasbro.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - ZenX - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  3:38 PM)blader9 Wrote: well hasbo did do the following

what they didn't release
shining god ms
bloody devil ms
dragoon mf
dranzer mf
dark leapord ms
areo knight ms
round shell ms
advanced eterner
slash riger ms
phantom fox ms
the dark series
uriel 2 bb
gabriel regular ar

there's probably a ton more and they did release pointless ugly 2 color blades and other not needed recolors so what do you think is going happen with the light wheels

Well, they haven't made a move on distributing MFB, therefore, what you're doing now is a bit of a baseless speculation as the time of the latest supposed releases overlapped with the time when Beyblade had ended in Japan and as the Anime ratings were already down like hell in Europe and North America, they didn't bothered themselves for such a marketing risk.

(Apr. 17, 2009  3:50 PM)ZenX Wrote: Well, they haven't made a move on distributing MFB, therefore, what you're doing now is a bit of a baseless speculation as the time of the latest supposed releases overlapped with the time when Beyblade had ended in Japan and as the Anime ratings were already down like hell in Europe and North America, they didn't bothered themselves for such a marketing risk.

well if they can release recolors why not new blades?

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Rocky - Apr. 17, 2009

I'm just gonna take this straight from the other thread.

"Sure they've done that a few times but they've also brought out beyblades we didn't think we could get again. With the PF and MM series and such. They've been quite helpful that way. Joyful_3"

"Uh, really doubt they'll only bring out light wheels. If anything they'd only bring out metal wheels but they'll prolly just release both for the money factor."

Hasbro changed some stuff but at the end of the day, kids still bought the beyblade so it worked for them which is what matters. It may not have been great for us, the older kids, who like to collect and wanted to make the best beyblade built on strategy but we're not quite their target market. Plus, when you live in the west and you have all you have is a Hasbro stadium, strategy is weakened anyway and luck is a much larger factor. So although the fact that they changed some of the beyblade parts is annoying to us, it doesn't really matter as their aim was to sell a craze, which they did.

It was unfortunate that by the time the HMS came out, a lot of kids had moved on or were simply losing interest. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they didn't sell as well. I know I stopped buying beyblades when they came out. Even for the kids who did still like beyblades, they were different and so obviously some of them didn't like that. I remember there were even kids who thought they were fakes. Because some kids are generally stupid like that. And with the plastics still readily available they didn't need to buy HMS. Hasbro isn't gonna put money and effort into something they can see will ultimately lose them a bit of money. Which I imagine was why they didn't release every blade in existance.

I know they've done some crappy things and you can't defend them forever (stadiums, TRU tourneys) but they've done a lot of good things as well and it's kind of annoying that everyones hating on them at least more than necessary. If you remember those recolours were a good thing. Sure the Hyperblades were butt-ugly but the PF and MM series were damn sleek. And they offered bladers who had missed them the first time round the chance to get Bearing Stinger, Dragoon S, Draciel S, Dranzer S, Driger S, Wolborg, Wolborg 2, Galeon, Kid Dragoon, etc. And they released Jumping Base with Tiger Defenser. So they're not all carp, okay? I think some people are forgetting that a lot of us wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for Hasbro. We wouldn't have had the childhood we had and we wouldn't have made the friends we have here. I know I wouldn't.

Also, there is no reason whatsoever to think Hasbro would only release Light Blades. That's bull. I'd say they're more likely to release only the Metal Wheels because that's what kids will play with more. It's more likely that, if the do decide to release them, they'll release both Metal and Light Wheels as they'll get more money this way. Stop complaing that we're all doomed. It's not very edifying. Besides, we're all buying the Takara blades anyways, so who the hell cares? Worst comes to worst, nobody picks up beyblades and we're all stuck with our original first edition beyblades. Boo hoo.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - ZenX - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  3:52 PM)blader9 Wrote: well if they can release recolors why not new blades?

Well, after Rocky's post I don't have much to write, go read what she has written.

However, to put it simply, the world of marketting is not linear, therefore, we should only be happy if they decide to distribute the MFB models all over the world again...

Chief - Idea! mabye they won't release random boosters and just release the blades like aries, quetz, pisces and, mad cancer and i think that we'll get this in hws ex
storm pegasis
dark wolf
rock leone
mad cancer
metal wheel complety seprate like the metal faces
and with hasbro these will all come beylaunchers but they will sell a 2 pack of the launcher grip and a right launcer
mabye hasbro won't screw up this time

well that's my 7¢

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Aqua - Apr. 17, 2009

(Apr. 17, 2009  4:19 PM)blader9 Wrote: Chief - Idea! mabye they won't release random boosters and just release the blades like aries, quetz, pisces and, mad cancer and i think that we'll get this in hws ex

Yeah, I highly doubt that hasbro will release Random Boosters, they didn't in the past and I hope it stays that way.
And get the feeling, they won't be releases any of the light wheels either.

RE: light wheels aka why i hate takara-tomy - Giga - Apr. 17, 2009

Why not? RBs are part of the fun.