World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Master of Beys. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Master of Beys. (/Thread-The-Master-of-Beys)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Master of Beys (BEYBLADE RPG) - Sorry, all spots filled. - TimelessOne - Jul. 14, 2011

(Jul. 13, 2011  5:54 AM)Giraton Wrote: oh yea, forgot to tell you my character's seacret ability, he can see bey energy be transfered between both beys, and his bey is the ultimate energy stealer.
Sorry but-*puts sunglasses on*Ultimate energy/spin steler is taken.Cool
LOL copy off ibeyblader

RE: The Master of Beys (BEYBLADE RPG) - Sorry, all spots filled. - Giraton - Jul. 14, 2011

well acturly, because of LRF, it doesn't take much spin, it's more in the spiritual power that generates special attacks.

RE: The Master of Beys (BEYBLADE RPG) - Sorry, all spots filled. - TimelessOne - Jul. 14, 2011

OK then.

RE: The Master of Beys (BEYBLADE RPG) - Sorry, all spots filled. - AeroRespawn - Jul. 28, 2011

Aren't you going to continue?

RE: The Master of Beys (BEYBLADE RPG) - Sorry, all spots filled. - Callum6939 - Jul. 28, 2011

May I just ask, how's this a RPG? As it looks to be a story, and a RPG is a Role Playing 'Game'...

RE: The Master of Beys (BEYBLADE RPG) - Sorry, all spots filled. - Minho - Jul. 28, 2011

yeah... well i guess it sounds better than RPS or Character REquests Story (CRS)

RE: The Master of Beys (BEYBLADE RPG) -QUICK ONLY 5 SPOTS LEFT - sum 472 - Aug. 13, 2011

(Jul. 12, 2011  1:21 PM)Tenssutu_bey Wrote: Character Application
-Tenssutu Daichi SX
-Bey:Blade Striker A:C(Attack Change)
-Character Description:A blader who has a true spirit of beyblading and always wins.
-Special Move:Unicornio Blade(When the unicornio/striker beast comes out and Tenssutu says " ブレードストライカーを行く!あなたはカント失う!" and the bey shreds the opponents bey and will never be fixed again)
-Character History:At this time he was 16.5-17 and he was a uncommon blader that hides in caves and sneaks out to battle.He was from 影忍者島.

So the romanji of that Japanese would it read: Buuro-dosuutoraeka-wa[Don't know that kanji]aanatahakaseto[again kanji I don't know]uu. Anyway may my character be in the story?
Shigure Katoze
Personality: A rich bisuness-man who despite his job still has passion for beyblade.
He is commonly seen in a suit with a tie. He has Blue Hair and a Green eye and a different colored eye which is orange. Despite being a blader he isn't that competetive, which seems to be his downfall.
Bey: MF-H Jade Kronos DGrin[The Ultimate Balance Type]
Special Move: Spacial Rift[Kronos creates an alternate dimension which the other bey is sucked into untill it looses all it's spin.]
Jade Krono's 2nd special move is ''Powerful Lazer of Death'' it is when Negative energy gathers in Krono's Sythe, it is then fired in a lazer formation.

RE: The Master of Beys. - TimelessOne - Aug. 15, 2011

Well? Are you even going to continue? This has been left in the dust for the past few months.

RE: The Master of Beys. - Minho - Aug. 15, 2011

yeah... i've been studying a lot and haven't had time for any other writing other than assignments... i'll update now...

RE: The Master of Beys. - Crow - Aug. 15, 2011

WHAAAATTTTT??? Someone stole my name as Ryu!!!!! I was gonna enter as Ryu but now I can't! Dangit!