World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! (/Thread-The-Official-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Next-Tournament-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  2:20 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yup. Fun, ain't it?

Yeah. I think this is how I'll run most of the tourneys from now on, but I'll change the general idea for each one (As in the next one probably won't be about beyblade). That way, it's not only a chance to compete against other writers, but you can also see who is the best at what. Fro example, I suck at bey stories but Megablader wrecks.

And we have Dei-dei to thank for the idea Stupid

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TITAN - Jul. 09, 2011

We need to start a bracket-thing going for this. I think I figured out about half the winners of round 1. The other half is pretty much full of new guys. Don't really know how good they are. I'm excited to see how good Dan is.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  2:23 AM)Sparta Wrote:

Yeah. I think this is how I'll run most of the tourneys from now on, but I'll change the general idea for each one (As in the next one probably won't be about beyblade). That way, it's not only a chance to compete against other writers, but you can also see who is the best at what. Fro example, I suck at bey stories but Megablader wrecks.

Hah, I'm a born competitor. I always try to win. I may not "wreck", as you say, but I sure as hell don't suck. Besides, not giving something your all is like completely ignoring Monster Reborn. It's a total waste, and nothing good can come of it. But yeah, the idea was pretty good.

We do have a bracket. It just hasn't been revealed.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Ninja Crab - Jul. 09, 2011

Done mine, hope everyone likes it and is the margin hav to go on the thread or something oh and i will PM you da story Sparta. P.S My gramr is grate megablayder9 HEHE

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TITAN - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  6:19 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

Hah, I'm a born competitor. I always try to win. I may not "wreck", as you say, but I sure as hell don't suck. Besides, not giving something your all is like completely ignoring Monster Reborn. It's a total waste, and nothing good can come of it. But yeah, the idea was pretty good.

I ment a bracket where you predict who's going to win every battle. Like in sports

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - sonicsora123 - Jul. 09, 2011

WOAH. guys i havent even started mine and yours were done overnight. seriously. I better get started
Oh and has my opponent sent in his story

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Temporal - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  7:21 AM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  6:19 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

I ment a bracket where you predict who's going to win every battle. Like in sports

But it'd be so easy. Just write "Chuck Norris" in every space and you win. (Hah, you shoulda seen the fail that was my NCAA Bracket this year. VCU killed my brackets!) <Kinda off-topic...

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  9:11 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: has my opponent sent in his story

No, I haven't received ControL_'s entry yet.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - sonicsora123 - Jul. 09, 2011

(Jul. 09, 2011  7:31 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  9:11 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: has my opponent sent in his story

No, I haven't received ControL_'s entry yet.

i just sent mine. hope its good

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - SwiftShadow - Jul. 10, 2011

Sparta, I'm at a hotel and will be here, without access to a computer until I get home on Tuesday night. I've been typing it up in the notes on my iPad, but I don't have word so I don't know if it fits in the limit. Could I PM it to you when I'm finished and if it's too long, could you tell me and I'll shorten it, or should I just wait until I get home?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  12:37 AM)SwiftShadow Wrote: Sparta, I'm at a hotel and will be here, without access to a computer until I get home on Tuesday night. I've been typing it up in the notes on my iPad, but I don't have word so I don't know if it fits in the limit. Could I PM it to you when I'm finished and if it's too long, could you tell me and I'll shorten it, or should I just wait until I get home?
Just make it long enough. A good couple paragraphs or so should do it.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Ninja Crab - Jul. 10, 2011

Hey ( not being impatient ) but um me and Iakou hav sent our things in, soooooooo.....

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Sparta - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  3:17 AM)@wesome Wrote: Hey ( not being impatient ) but um me and Iakou hav sent our things in, soooooooo.....
I still need another group to send me their entries, so until then just hold on.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 10, 2011

Ah....what am I going to do now?
I'm confused and I don't know what am I going to write....
Sparta, forgive me that I'll hand my passage later
Because I have some important things to do.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - Ninja Crab - Jul. 10, 2011

Hey Sparta can ya give me a list of peopple who are done? Chocked_2

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - sonicsora123 - Jul. 10, 2011

is control done yet

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - TenshouTsubasa - Jul. 10, 2011

I already sent my passage.
Let's roll!

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? - JazminFoxVal - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jun. 30, 2011  2:20 AM)Hope Wrote: I'm in Sparta.Smile

What?! really?!

RE: The Official WBO Writing tournament! Who is the best of them all? - Sparta - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  2:47 PM)JazminFoxVal Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  2:20 AM)Hope Wrote: I'm in Sparta.Smile

What?! really?!

Wait, why does this worry you?

Sparta do you get my story?

(Jul. 10, 2011  5:00 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Sparta do you get my story?

Yes, I did. Still, I don't have two complete battles yet...

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - sonicsora123 - Jul. 10, 2011

this is gonna take a long time. wats the deadline sparta

Well, TheShields just withdrew from competition, so I guess you have to battle again, Titan!

Although to be fair to everyone, I'm setting July 12th as THE deadline for withdrawing from the tournament. It's just not fair to the other competitors. So send me a PM by then, or else you must participate-or be disqualified.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Has BEGUN! Check This Thread For The Details! - ControL_ - Jul. 10, 2011

Yo so I've just written mine in an hour, keep in mind it's very rushed, so expect grammatical errors etc. It has been PMed.

Sparta, may there be an exception?
Say I make it into round 2, I will be in China from the 12th to the 24th, I will be restricted of the internet in China.

Can you make the deadline for round 2 after the 24th? You will need a week or two to collect votes anyway.

Thanks.

(Jul. 10, 2011  11:04 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Yo so I've just written mine in an hour, keep in mind it's very rushed, so expect grammatical errors etc. It has been PMed.

Sparta, may there be an exception?
Say I make it into round 2, I will be in China from the 12th to the 24th, I will be restricted of the internet in China.

Can you make the deadline for round 2 after the 24th? You will need a week or two to collect votes anyway.

Thanks.

Actually, I need to give someone a bye in the next round. If you get lucky, you might not have to worry about it Smile

That reminds me: I will NOT be here from the 24th (I think) 'till the end of July. That means someone will have to take over during that time.