World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! (/Thread-The-Official-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Next-Tournament-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - TenshouTsubasa - Aug. 04, 2011

Is the next battle started yet?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - Ninja Crab - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 02, 2011  9:04 PM)Temporal Wrote: ...Did SDC turn his in yet? I've already sent mine. And has anyone heard from @wesome?

Yeah im here, im in pokemon land for my holidays ive caught a pikachu, YAY ME.... But seriously, i sent mine to Sparta, ur goin down Titan Writer

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - TITAN - Aug. 04, 2011

I put you in Round 2, now I'm knocking you out!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - S.D.C - Aug. 04, 2011

(Aug. 02, 2011  9:04 PM)Temporal Wrote: ...Did SDC turn his in yet? I've already sent mine. And has anyone heard from @wesome?
Yeah, I sent my entry for the 'a decisive loss' theme. Just waiting for the thread to be made, but frankly I am not 100% happy with my entry. I could have added more to it. Especially when I am against someone as good as Temporal...

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - Temporal - Aug. 04, 2011

Eh, it can't be TOO bad. Actually, I went with the "Life-changing Tragedy" idea, to kinda fit the theme, AND explain some back story. It's fun when you only have a vague theme to follow.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - Temporal - Aug. 05, 2011

Hrm... I'll talk to Sparta when he's on and ask what's going on with the tournament.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - TenshouTsubasa - Aug. 07, 2011

Hey, Why is this board keep on sinking? Is somewhere leaking?
When is the next battle?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - Temporal - Aug. 07, 2011

Well, Sparta has my story, but nothing is happening. I'll PM him and see what's up.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - Sparta - Aug. 07, 2011

Alright, before I make all the threads, I just want to confirm which ones I need to make:

*I already made Noodoo and contoL_'s battle, yes?

*@wesome's battle

*Titan Writer

*SDC and Temporal?

OK, tell me if I derped or missed something.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - Temporal - Aug. 07, 2011

The last two are SDC vs. Me and @wesome vs. Titan Writer. Entry Two won in Control_ vs. NooDoo Soup.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - TenshouTsubasa - Aug. 08, 2011

So I'll now just wait and have some popcorn.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - Temporal - Aug. 08, 2011

Actually, this is okay for me. While this goes on, I get some extra time to work on my other writing. I'm not worried about getting votes or anything. Though I AM depressed, the Rush lost the NC Championship Game last night. Another instance of "There's always next year!" in Chicago. I'm getting kinda desperate here. (Sox? Help? Please? Cubs... You guys woke up in the wrong month.)

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - ControL_ - Aug. 08, 2011

I won 5-1 against NooDoo Soup. Hola at me when it's time to start round three.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - Temporal - Aug. 08, 2011

Eh, maybe SDC should send the stuff to someone else? Sparta's wrapped up in writing, which I can applaud, so maybe we need a backup organizer while he's working.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - Sparta - Aug. 08, 2011

(Aug. 08, 2011  7:47 PM)Temporal Wrote: Eh, maybe SDC should send the stuff to someone else? Sparta's wrapped up in writing, which I can applaud, so maybe we need a backup organizer while he's working.

Yeah, how did you know? I was working on the next chapter for "The Sphere Keepers," and have been really busy otherwise lately. Temporal, since you were awesome while I was gone, and I know you well enough on here, can you be my backup? It would really help!

Why not? I'll do it. Can you PM me the sent entries? Actually, I'm kinda pissed. My dad managed to delete seven pages I did yesterday on "Where the Angel Sings", and it's just annoying.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Thanks, Temporal! Send everything to Sparta - Sparta - Aug. 08, 2011

Wow, that stinks. But thanks for filling in! Just tell me what entries you need and I'll forward them to you. Again, thanks!

Hitting the "Post Reply" command under the last visible post usually shows all posts regardless. That's what I normally do.

(Aug. 08, 2011  8:11 PM)Temporal Wrote: Hitting the "Post Reply" command under the last visible post usually shows all posts regardless. That's what I normally do.

Yup, I've learned that. OK, so which ones do you need? I'll forward the messages.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Temporal Is Now Backup Manager, Send Everything To Him! - Temporal - Aug. 08, 2011

SDC, @wesome, and Titan Writer. That is all that's left to do for this round.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Temporal Is Now Backup Manager, Send Everything To Him! - .:J:. - Aug. 08, 2011

this is a good idea, i was planning on doing something like this, except not just beyblade related, you know to test writer abilities, any good entries so far?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Temporal Is Now Backup Manager, Send Everything To Him! - Temporal - Aug. 08, 2011

Everyone in the Quarter Finals is pretty good, and Tenshou Yoku just advanced to semis along with ControL_. My match is coming up, too.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Temporal Is Now Backup Manager, Send Everything To Him! - .:J:. - Aug. 08, 2011

nice, i'd join but it's already almost finished, just have to wait and then do my own competition, this is pretty fun

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Temporal Is Now Backup Manager - Temporal - Aug. 08, 2011

It seems the bye Titan Writer received was his end. @wesome advances.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Temporal Is Now Backup Manager - Temporal - Aug. 09, 2011

Okay, people need to vote so we can see about matchups for the semi finals.
Last quarterfinal match.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Quarter-Finals-Temporal-vs-SDamon-Cronus