World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! (/Thread-FACE-CONTEST-Design-a-Metal-Fight-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - theflightyellz - Mar. 23, 2009

Woah, that was a lot of positive feedback very quickly! To Kei, yeah, could be a few self out's lol. What would be the main logistical issues Brad?

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Rocky - Mar. 23, 2009

People are using textures.......Chocked Wish I'd made mine more pretty. I love the little sharks. Joyful_3

And wow, seems like Firefox can load ImageShack pictures. I may never go back to IE now. Chocked

Dieddead, I would have thought the main issues would be recoil and the wings snapping.........

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Bey Brad - Mar. 23, 2009

(Mar. 23, 2009  9:44 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Woah, that was a lot of positive feedback very quickly! To Kei, yeah, could be a few self out's lol. What would be the main logistical issues Brad?

Well, the Plastic Wheel on yours isn't shaped so that it can be compatible with other HWS Beyblades. Also, I believe that having an additional piece to clip onto the Bottom defeats the point of the Bottom in the first place (which is essentially a tip that clips onto the Track). It seems like including three Bottoms would've made more sense.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Kei - Mar. 23, 2009

(Mar. 23, 2009  9:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, I believe that having an additional piece to clip onto the Bottom defeats the point of the Bottom in the first place (which is essentially a tip that clips onto the Track). It seems like including three Bottoms would've made more sense.

But if this was a real Beyblade, would it be legal to change Bottom tips in between rounds, like you can with Dranzer F's Flame Change Base? This could be an advantage.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - theflightyellz - Mar. 23, 2009

(Mar. 23, 2009  9:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: People are using textures.......Chocked Wish I'd made mine more pretty. I love the little sharks. Joyful_3

And wow, seems like Firefox can load ImageShack pictures. I may never go back to IE now. Chocked

Dieddead, I would have thought the main issues would be recoil and the wings snapping.........
That was mainly what I was thinking the added screws and plastic support would help with, but I R no physicist :\
The recoil was something I kind of accepted *sigh* I think I put a lot more thought and concept in to the bottom and interchangeable tips.
But anyway, glad you like it aesthetically Joyful_2
Yeah, the tip change option was meant to resemble Dranzer F's function.

Ah, nice. In that case I understand.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Giga - Mar. 23, 2009

Agh Hayate as a MFB! Good design though.

(Mar. 23, 2009  9:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, the Plastic Wheel on yours isn't shaped so that it can be compatible with other HWS Beyblades.
And this is where my downfall comes in Tired I don't actually own any MF or HWS beyblades.. So it kind of made it a little hard to design this, all I had to go on were reference pics of the currently existing models, so I wasn't really sure exactly how they connected...
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:12 PM)Giga Wrote: Agh Hayate as a MFB! Good design though.
I kinda fail to see the resemblance. Hayate had a dragon bit, with two points as apposed to three, with green and blue stickers, if I remember correctly.
So it's similar to hayate in the fact that.. It's black?
Seems a little beyracist to me.

Nobody here does. They're not out yet. But we have lots of pictures of them.

(Mar. 23, 2009  10:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nobody here does. They're not out yet. But we have lots of pictures of them.
Sorry, I'm still a little slow off the bat, kinda joined here before there was any real news of MFB, and then forgot about it until I pulled out my old blades yesterday when I was cleaning my room.

(Mar. 23, 2009  10:13 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I kinda fail to see the resemblance. Hayate had a dragon bit, with two points as apposed to three, with green and blue stickers, if I remember correctly.
So it's similar to hayate in the fact that.. It's black?
Seems a little beyracist to me.

Ahaha, Giga were you perhaps talking about Crimsons design? Being as it's the last picture posted and looks similiar........

(Mar. 23, 2009  10:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ahaha, Giga were you perhaps talking about Crimsons design? Being as it's the last picture posted and looks similiar........
... *Goes to sit under a rock for a decade for being stupid*

(Mar. 23, 2009  10:53 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: ... *Goes to sit under a rock for a decade for being stupid*

*pat pat* There there, Giga should have specified. Tongue_out

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Pich - Mar. 23, 2009

That design was pretty nice, dieddead46. I really should have waited and tried to color my design (though, it wouldn't have looked too different since I can't do it on the computer and all I have at home is crayons) Oh well. Wanna see some more interesting tracks, though, they have barely been touched as of yet.

They have a little.....there's not all that much you can do with a track. ^^; I guess you could give it spikes or something........Confused

(Mar. 23, 2009  10:56 PM)Rocky Wrote: They have a little.....there's not all that much you can do with a track. ^^; I guess you could give it spikes or something........Confused

Bearings? Clutches? Weights? Different shapes of wings on the outer edges? Rubber?

(Mar. 23, 2009  10:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Bearings? Clutches? Weights? Different shapes of wings on the outer edges? Rubber?

... *Goes to sit under a rock for a decade for being stupid*

(Mar. 23, 2009  10:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Bearings? Clutches? Weights? Different shapes of wings on the outer edges? Rubber?

...Bugger. Don't think I have the working knowledge to create anything bearing based, but rubber and wing designs would have been a possibility.

(Mar. 23, 2009  11:00 PM)Rocky Wrote: ... *Goes to sit under a rock for a decade for being stupid*

It's catching on!

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Nuno - Mar. 23, 2009

Totally forgot! Confused

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Pich - Mar. 23, 2009

Yeah, there's alot to do with tracks, you could even add CWD type things. Even I felt pretty stupid for not doing more with mine. Crimson got it, but that's about it. Was goingto use an EG but dunno how they work, so didn't.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Minion - Mar. 23, 2009

Holy carp mine looks a lot like Rocky's :\

*back to sketchbook*

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Lance Perfora - Mar. 24, 2009

Hmm my rough draft is almost done just need to make a final draft nice entries all of you xD

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Elmo - Mar. 24, 2009

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4224/beyblade.jpg
I guess a bad, poorly thought-out submission would be better than none. I just do not have the extra time to improve it.
It is based on my favorite plastic combination:
Trygle AR
10 Wide
Driger F shaft with right spin
Dragoon V2 BB
FinTector SP

I have not been able to actually experience an actual MFB Beyblade. Therefore, keep in mind I have made SEVERAL mistakes...

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Bey Brad - Mar. 24, 2009

wow you're alive

RE: FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade! - Giga - Mar. 24, 2009

Whoa, sorry for not specifying lol. Crimsons does a bit then XD Still good designs though!