World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Comic Strip - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: WBO Comic Strip (/Thread-WBO-Comic-Strip--34100)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Temporal - Jul. 07, 2011

...I guess it's Ink's call, based on the mods' interpretation of the rules. Are any mods even on?

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Deikailo - Jul. 07, 2011

Kei, but he never checks this forum.

If he just edits it to grog, we should all know what that means. At worse, he could just imply everything to be safe. You know, like classic Disney. Not modern Disney.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Jul. 07, 2011

He's checking it right now...

I'll look into changing to grog, but I kinda want a mods opinion first. (Although then it might be too late.)

EDIT: Holy cow, a ton of people are reading this. (Maybe because of Kei.)

RE: WBO Comic Strip - sucks - Jul. 08, 2011

Nice new comic Ink! although u should make the writing bigger in your next comic. either that or enlarge the comic.
anyway,keep up the good work! Smile

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Deikailo - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 07, 2011  11:57 PM)Ink. Wrote: EDIT: Holy cow, a ton of people are reading this. (Maybe because of Kei.)
It's because all of your comics are really entertaining and the art is amazing. Don't sell yourself short. Wink

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Half Nail - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  2:12 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2011  11:57 PM)Ink. Wrote: EDIT: Holy cow, a ton of people are reading this. (Maybe because of Kei.)
It's because all of your comics are really entertaining and the art is amazing. Don't sell yourself short. Wink

That's the nicest thing someone has said to me all day. My brother literally seconds ago called me a "poopyhead".

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Temporal - Jul. 08, 2011

Yeah, you are amazing, Ink. Seeing as how I find EVERY last comic great, I think that you do indeed deserve some type of praise. More than you've been getting, no matter how much you get.

EDIT: Poopyhead? Hah, I remember back when all 4 year-olds used that insult! Ah, the year 2000. What an amazing time. Now, people just say something stupid and offensive.

Ink, you are the coolest 12 year old I will ever know except for my future child.

(Jul. 08, 2011  2:24 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yeah, you are amazing, Ink. Seeing as how I find EVERY last comic great, I think that you do indeed deserve some type of praise. More than you've been getting, no matter how much you get.

EDIT: Poopyhead? Hah, I remember back when all 4 year-olds used that insult! Ah, the year 2000. What an amazing time. Now, people just say something stupid and offensive.
When I read this I immediately thought "2000? That was only like, a few years ago"

It was half my life ago. Jesus, what have I been doing with my life?!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - DynaZord - Jul. 08, 2011

There should be a special face just for Ink and his awesomeness with this comics! I really like them, can't wait for more Grin

RE: WBO Comic Strip - NightWolf7919 - Jul. 08, 2011

I know, I was thinking that 2003 was just a few years ago as well, and then I realized that i'm not 7 anymore...
Ink., when I first saw your intro thread, I noticed you said bumcheeks alot. And then I made you my buddy, cause I thought you were an interesting person. Then you become this super cool guy who everyone loves, and I'm saying "I knew that guy before he was famous! Awesome..."

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Callum6939 - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  2:53 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: There should be a special face just for Ink and his awesomeness with this comics! I really like them, can't wait for more Grin

I wanted to say that Tongue_out the 'Comic Face', description 'for producing amazing comics, the WBO cherish'

thats just a guess lol

If that should be the case, then we should all get faces for our unique talents.

Ink is so active in his community now that he'll eventually get a Metal Face, the place faces, face boosters, and Antique face so it's not really an issue of getting specific faces for the comics, but rather he does so much else that he will be rewarded with other faces for his efforts.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Primal - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  3:06 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If that should be the case, then we should all get faces for our unique talents.

Ink is so active in his community now that he'll eventually get a Metal Face, the place faces, face boosters, and Antique face so it's not really an issue of getting specific faces for the comics, but rather he does so much else that he will be rewarded with other faces for his efforts.

QFT. If we all had faces for our talents, mine would probably be the 'Bad Combos Face'. Tongue_out Silliness aside, Ink is an amazing artist, and his comics get better and better each time.

RE: WBO Comic Strip - The Fire Wyrm - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  2:07 AM)sucks Wrote: Nice new comic Ink! although u should make the writing bigger in your next comic. either that or enlarge the comic.anyway,keep up the good work! Smile
Forget it. I don't feel like correcting it now. Or later.....
Bad day just got worse.

THANK YOU EVERYONE! I swear, I feel so loved. I feel awesome. I feel like I could draw the world! Just because your awesome...

I want to reveal a special contest! Once I hit ten comics, I'm going to compile them into a book. The book will be in full color, and will have posters of characters and Beyblades. The book will be signed by me, and I'll also throw in a NIB Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, because I have a galaxy of awesome fans! All you have to do is suscribe to my Youtube channel (click my sig) and comment your WBO username. And don't worry, this is limited to WBO members only, so no unknowing n00b is going to steal your guys' prize! And there will be a special comic, just for you... (PS the contest is not running now. I will post the contest video and then it'll have started.)

And also, at the same time, any Youtube suscriber (WBO member or not, and it doesn't matter if you entered the other contest) can enter to get a custom colored Galaxy Pegasis 85RF!

So yeah, I can't beleive the praise I'm getting, thank you, I feel so awesome.

P.S. Deikailo, I'm 13, and I can't wait to meet your kid one day. Smile

you have a YouTube channel? must find, must sub, and must rate all vids!!!

I might be a sub already... I wasn't I FORGOT!!! Smithicide

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Flaming Aries - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  4:48 AM)Ink. Wrote: All you have to do is suscribe to my Youtube channel and comment your WBO username.

I did that the day you joined youtube (: .

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Otsu - Jul. 08, 2011

i clicked your link thinking that i was subscribed already, but you have a different one now! what happened to metarua?

(Jul. 08, 2011  5:01 AM)Otsu Wrote: i clicked your link thinking that i was subscribed already, but you have a different one now! what happened to metarua?

OMG, yeah, with the vid of hell's gate FTW drawing Tongue_out

Oh, yeah, one day, my computer shut down and logged me out of my Metarua account, and it wasn't accepting my password, so I made a new one.

I've also decided that I will suscribe to everyone that enters the contest!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Temporal - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  4:48 AM)Ink. Wrote: THANK YOU EVERYONE! I swear, I feel so loved. I feel awesome. I feel like I could draw the world! Just because your awesome...

I want to reveal a special contest! Once I hit ten comics, I'm going to compile them into a book. The book will be in full color, and will have posters of characters and Beyblades. The book will be signed by me, and I'll also throw in a NIB Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, because I have a galaxy of awesome fans! All you have to do is suscribe to my Youtube channel (click my sig) and comment your WBO username. And don't worry, this is limited to WBO members only, so no unknowing n00b is going to steal your guys' prize! And there will be a special comic, just for you... (PS the contest is not running now. I will post the contest video and then it'll have started.)

And also, at the same time, any Youtube suscriber (WBO member or not, and it doesn't matter if you entered the other contest) can enter to get a custom colored Galaxy Pegasis 85RF!

So yeah, I can't beleive the praise I'm getting, thank you, I feel so awesome.

P.S. Deikailo, I'm 13, and I can't wait to meet your kid one day. Smile

Wait... You're the awesome one, and we get prizes? Dude, you are too cool! Geez, if anyone deserves some type of prize, it's you, man!

We'll arrange that through PM. Hah, just joking. ;D

I wonder if Kai-V is going to respond to the comic, I PM'ed it to her...

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Raigeko13 - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  2:49 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Ink, you are the coolest 12 year old I will ever know except for my future child.

(Jul. 08, 2011  2:24 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Yeah, you are amazing, Ink. Seeing as how I find EVERY last comic great, I think that you do indeed deserve some type of praise. More than you've been getting, no matter how much you get.

When I read this I immediately thought "2000? That was only like, a few years ago"

It was half my life ago. Jesus, what have I been doing with my life?!
IKR
When I was a kid back in the early 2000's everything was great and simple... Now it's just a bunch of stupid carp :\ Sorry for being offtopic.
I kinda miss the good old days, ya know? That's kind of why I stay here, because it gives meh a sense of the good old days... Tongue_out

@Megablader9
Agreed, Ink, deserves something Tongue_out

RE: WBO Comic Strip - Minho - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jun. 16, 2011  12:27 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: HE'S STARING AT HER FACEBOLTS Gasp

I KNEW IT!!!

RE: WBO Comic Strip - CyberBlader27 - Jul. 08, 2011

That was awhile ago, Bunni...
But anyway, Ink, YOU DESERVE A PRIZE, NOT US!
(Not saying that I won't enter the contest...)