World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Shows/movies that you hate with all your being [Please elaborate!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being [Please elaborate!] (/Thread-Shows-movies-that-you-hate-with-all-your-being-Please-elaborate)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Super%Sayian - Aug. 22, 2011

(Aug. 22, 2011  1:20 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: SpongeBob these days, what happened to the good ol' episodes where he had the suds and and couldn't lift marshmallows. Who could forget about RIPPED PANTS! That episode was awesome. Nowadays, his voice is so messed up and the jokes are amateur.
If you didnt no his original person maker died

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - KidTala - Aug. 22, 2011

(Aug. 22, 2011  1:39 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:20 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: SpongeBob these days, what happened to the good ol' episodes where he had the suds and and couldn't lift marshmallows. Who could forget about RIPPED PANTS! That episode was awesome. Nowadays, his voice is so messed up and the jokes are amateur.

I still find the new episodes decent. They're not that bad the like way you explained it.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Primal - Aug. 22, 2011

1) Jerseylicious. My mom is obsessed with this show for some impossible reason. It's torture EVERY TIME I hear one of their northern accents, and they have to have a catfight in pretty much every other episode for maximum drama or something. I just don't get the whole point of "Jersey _____" shows. Do they just think they make a good show, or what? I'm forever lost...

And 2) Bakugan. To be honest, I used to like it. A LOT. I remember one time when I saw a starter pack with a Pyrus Dragonoid in it that I HAD to get, since it had Drago. Since then, I realized Darkus was win. Back on topic, the show is absolutely retarded. The characters are ridiculous, especially Dan, and the plot for each season repeats over and over and over: The main characters meet each other. They meet the main villains. The heroes lose to the villains. The heroes come back and win. Peace is restored. Derp.

There are plenty of others I could name in a matter of seconds, but I don't want to be too ranty. :B

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - gurugulu - Aug. 22, 2011

The way they solve their problems is evolving. Evolving is not special. I swear drago evolves just to move on witht he plot. I said that already but I just can't express it enough.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - BeyCenter - Aug. 22, 2011

I did, but the guy ow doesn't do as good of a job as the other one.

KidTala

I said they were amateur, not really bad. they're not as good as the old ones.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Super%Sayian - Aug. 22, 2011

(Aug. 22, 2011  3:49 AM)BeyCenter Wrote:

I did, but the guy ow doesn't do as good of a job as the other one.

KidTala

I said they were amateur, not really bad. they're not as good as the old ones.
I completely agree with you you'd think they would do a better job then the carp they make now

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - sasuke41915 - Aug. 22, 2011

never say never
WORST MOVIE EVER,and I bet u all know why

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Sky God Jupiter - Aug. 22, 2011

Cartoon Network really has gone down hill badly, the only show I really miss from Toonami was Zatch Bell (Gotta love them mamodos).

As far as their new shows go, nearly all of them besides Gumball and Adventure Time are just torture for the mind. Bakugan used to involve strategy, but sadly they had to drop the rules so the 3 Ability Card limit didn't have to apply anymore.

Nickelodeon never seemed that special to me, though All That was something I actually enjoyed, it was funny, but now its stuck with awful shows like Fanboy and Chum Chum.... just the theme song to that show makes Disney seem more appealing. However, Nickelodeon and Disney have something in common now, all the "good" shows need to involve either singing or dancing, because apparently things that like can distract childrens minds enough to make them think theres a plot there.

Yu-Gi-Oh was good all through GX, but really.... Card Games on Motorcycles? Its like the writers don't think trying to improve what already exists, and just change it something different entirely at an attempt to dazzle kids.

I don't watch enough movies to have a general opinion on them, so I guess I'll leave this how it is.

/Rant

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - CyberBlader27 - Aug. 22, 2011

At that post above by Wang Fu Zhong,

Jaden: Haha! Yugi, when I use this card, it'll all be over. Elemental Hero Burs- *gets run over by Yusei*
Yugi: Yusei? What are you doing here?
Yusei: I came to this town...to play...CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!! By the way, did I just run over a Kuriboh?
Yugi: No, that was just Jaden.
Jaden: My hair looks nothing like a Kuriboh!

Ah, 'Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D: Bonds Beyond Time'. Good times. Goooood times.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Sky God Jupiter - Aug. 22, 2011

The movie was too short in my opinion, but at least it didn't involve too many motorcycles.

Though considering I watch and enjoy abridged series, I don't think that puts me in the best position to be judging shows.

But really, the movie did lack a ton of explaining.
If he went back in time to destroy the future, then wouldn't it have already happened?..... This is the part they never explain in these kinds of situations, when someone goes back in time to do something, then the changes should already exist, considering if you went back in time, than there would be no problem to begin with. So if the problem exists in your time period, then clearly the plan failed.

Paradox was a fail villain, I doubt trading cards ruined the future (watch it actually happen) but also the fact they couldn't give him an original name, the Paradox brothers already exist (unless he went back and killed them too) but hey, this villain doesn't rhyme, so +10 internet to him.

The idea to making a movie to celebrate the 10th anniversary with bringing the main characters together was a good idea, but they just didn't execute it well enough.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - To - Aug. 22, 2011

Have any of you actually seen an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds? There's very little actual dueling on motorcycles, and the show's generally got a more complex, and intricate plot than the likes of GX, and the original (which is both a good, and bad thing).

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - RustyXD - Aug. 22, 2011

Yeah 5Ds was my favorite yu-gi-oh show , I actually didn't like GX that much.

I hate Bakugan (Whatever season they are up to). I used to watch the first season and it was cool , the final episodes were awesome and such plus the fact that they used different bakugan like 3 for each person. In the newer seasons they used ability cards every 5 seconds had some kind of attachment like battle gear and those tank things. So yeah I hate bakugan.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Divine_Touch - Aug. 22, 2011

(Aug. 22, 2011  4:12 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote: never say never

cuz its jb lol btw y did u even watch it?

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - BeyCenter - Aug. 22, 2011

I used to watch full bakugan. I was a HUGE fan of it but now seriously, its just carp. As I said, I stopped watching at the time traps were introduced. When I heard gundalian invaders were in, I watched, and it got even worse! With the new gear stuff and all -_- It was all good when it was original. It sucked later cuz they tried adding "cool" stuff to appeal to kids. That made the show worse.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Ultimatefry - Aug. 22, 2011

(Aug. 18, 2011  7:15 PM)Temporal Wrote: Hah, it was like that in real life, too. I see a 550 G Stinglash, and I'm like: "Erm... Duck and Win. Now." Ah, the days when 350 was pretty strong, and 450 was epic. The days of "Command Cards" and -G Gate Cards. The days when everyone wanted a Terrorclaw because they looked cool, and Robotallian wasn't useless.

My first bakugan was a 580G Warius, terror of the town.
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:18 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: in the show all they pretty much seem to do is throw out a bakugan and then say "gate card" activate. i still have a drago thats 250 gs. i remember the good old days. wen they first came out they were so populer i couldnt find them at any store

I would rush to Walmart to see if there were any there, but then all I would see is an aisle with like, 2 toys there, none of them being Bakugan.
(Aug. 17, 2011  9:48 PM)KidTala Wrote: Disney. I hated the way they replaced Jetix. all the shows on the channel were ridiculous and weren't funny at all.

Ah, Jetix. My favorites were the first 4 Digimons, Gargoyles, and Shinzo. But, they still live on, but now it's Disney XD and they don't say : J-J-JETIX!

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Ballax - Aug. 25, 2011

I have never watched it never will watch i hate the person that justin beiber movie gives me the shivers just typin the name

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - the_Zephinator - Aug. 25, 2011

[/quote]
Ah, Jetix. My favorites were the first 4 Digimons, Gargoyles, and Shinzo. But, they still live on, but now it's Disney XD and they don't say : J-J-JETIX!
[/quote]

TBH, I don't think it'll be too long before Disney takes over every decent kids channel out there. The company is rapidly growning.
You forgot to add Power Rangers Operation Overdrive and Chaotic XD

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Ninja Crab - Aug. 25, 2011

(Aug. 22, 2011  4:12 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote: never say never

Because its about a sixteen year old who there making a movie about even though hes 16 and he needs glasses ( for seeing where doors are ) reflex lessons ( for dodging water bottles ) and a new hairdresser. Nuff said, anyway wat i hate is.... Superman, i was never into the whole super hero phase, the only superheroes i liked were Ninja Turtles.... And yet i dont even think there classified as superheros

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Pony - Aug. 26, 2011

I know what you mean. And who could forget the good ol' pickles episode! I scour nick trying to find episodes like my favorite episode, RIPPED PANTS Grin but instead, I find something like this:
And the camping episode was pure fun considering it to be one of the good ol' ones they barely show.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - To - Aug. 27, 2011

People who hate Justin Bieber make me laugh. Why exactly do you hate him, because you don't think he has talent? Well, that's the case for a lot of people making money. Why direct your hate towards a teenage boy?

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - NoodooSoup - Aug. 27, 2011

(Aug. 27, 2011  5:31 AM)To Wrote: People who hate Justin Bieber make me laugh. Why exactly do you hate him, because you don't think he has talent? Well, that's the case for a lot of people making money. Why direct your hate towards a teenage boy?

I hate his rabid fans that think he's the most beautiful person alive or that no singer can compare to his talent.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - To - Aug. 27, 2011

Okay, but that's hating the fandom, not him. I don't necessarily think Harry Potter is as good as its fandom will preach to me, but I ain't gonna hate the game cause of the players.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - darkbull9999 - Aug. 27, 2011

I HATE the show doraemon because of how stupid the show is.I have never seen a more stupider show than that but i am forced to see it because of my cousin who loves it

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Temporal - Aug. 27, 2011

(Aug. 22, 2011  1:32 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  7:15 PM)Temporal Wrote: Hah, it was like that in real life, too. I see a 550 G Stinglash, and I'm like: "Erm... Duck and Win. Now." Ah, the days when 350 was pretty strong, and 450 was epic. The days of "Command Cards" and -G Gate Cards. The days when everyone wanted a Terrorclaw because they looked cool, and Robotallian wasn't useless.
My first Bakugan was a 580G Warius, terror of the town.

You started in the B2 era. 580 was unheard of int the era of the tiny marbles.

On hating a fandom: You can hate a fandom, but don't hate a person BECAUSE of their fans. Like Lil' Wayne. I hate the guy. I really do. His fans are annoying, his rapping is obnoxious, but I can respect the huge amount of money he makes. (Though that really seems to be the only thing he says nowadays. "I've got too much money!". Meh.) But I'm not going to say "Lil' Wayne's fans suck, so I don't like Lil' Wayne.". That's really a stupid argument. But as To said, some people have fans even when they are terrible. *cough*RebeccaBlack*cough*.

RE: Shows/movies that you hate with all your being. - Ultimatefry - Aug. 27, 2011

(Aug. 27, 2011  8:03 AM)Temporal Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:32 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
My first Bakugan was a 580G Warius, terror of the town.

You started in the B2 era. 580 was unheard of int the era of the tiny marbles.

On hating a fandom: You can hate a fandom, but don't hate a person BECAUSE of their fans. Like Lil' Wayne. I hate the guy. I really do. His fans are annoying, his rapping is obnoxious, but I can respect the huge amount of money he makes. (Though that really seems to be the only thing he says nowadays. "I've got too much money!". Meh.) But I'm not going to say "Lil' Wayne's fans suck, so I don't like Lil' Wayne.". That's really a stupid argument. But as To said, some people have fans even when they are terrible. *cough*RebeccaBlack*cough*.

Yeah,. I just got a Robotallian last year (gave him my Naga, but I still has collector's Naga.

On tawpic, I hate Almost Naked Animals on CN. A LOT. The theme song irks me and, um, oh yeah, THEY ARE FRIGGIN ALMOST NAKED!