World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Sticker Sheets Scans! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Sticker Sheets Scans! (/Thread-Sticker-Sheets-Scans)

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Karl - Feb. 03, 2012

Can someone resize this image so it will print the proper size? i cannot do graphics so.... yeah

RE: Sticker Sheets! - th!nk - Feb. 03, 2012

It is really a matter of trial and error, and often there are slight variations between printers. It really is a matter of having a guess what % of that size is the size it should print at, and setting your printer up to print at that % size, and then it's just adjusting smaller or larger from there. Do it in black and white or whatever until you get the right size, and only once your sure it's good to go, print in colour and onto good paper.
Printer resizing tends to be much smoother than resizing the image itself.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Shogun - Feb. 03, 2012

I'm gonna post a stickersheet of dragonis... can someone edit it so it can be the same as the one in the anime?

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Kai-V - Feb. 03, 2012

(Feb. 03, 2012  7:51 AM)Shogun Wrote: I'm gonna post a stickersheet of dragonis... can someone edit it so it can be the same as the one in the anime?

I can try.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - dio - Feb. 05, 2012

here is my self-printed stickers. =]
the quality is quite good.
check this out.

compare with the original one(left one)(only the green part)
guys, are these stickers great? haha

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Evolution - Feb. 06, 2012

(Feb. 05, 2012  2:44 PM)dio Wrote: here is my self-printed stickers. =]
the quality is quite good.
check this out.

compare with the original one(left one)(only the green part)
guys, are these stickers great? haha

Wow .... That DGMS and DGMSUV look very epic! Grin Those sticker's look nice on your Bey's, It makes me jealous.... Confused LOL!!! Tongue_out Well yeah they look nice! Smile

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Blizzard - Feb. 06, 2012

Yes! I finally found a thread that I was finding!! Thanks Giga.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - th!nk - Feb. 06, 2012

Still would really like to see Dark Dranzer and Black Dranzer Bit Chip stickers if someone can scan them, even if they scan a bit chip itself at high resolution!

Oh, and also a better quality version of this bit sticker, if it was ever actually a real one: (Yes, it's very old and the sticker is a fake one. A bit of the damage is from me moving it to a legitimate bit chip because, man, look at that thing!)
[Image: FlameDragonResized.png]

I will get around to scanning my bit chip collection eventually, or at least the best samples of each monster, and cutting the images and stuff, got other things to do right now, though.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - bubble - Feb. 06, 2012

th!nk, To me that bit beast look like dranzer because if you look at the head it looks just like a 3D version of dranzer which is wrapped around by it's flames.

Honestly, it looks far, far more like a dragon than a phoenix to me. It doesn't have wings, anyway.

I just want to see if anyone actually has one in better condition, and if they can scan it in in hi-res.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Angry Face - Feb. 06, 2012

I was able to fix-up a lot of the damage, but that's about it:

[Image: flamedragonresized.png]

You may want to play around with the contrast to make it look better, though.

Awesome job, man! I really appreciate it :3

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Karl - Feb. 08, 2012

DARK POSEIDON STICKER SHEETS!!!
-image removed-
You might have to shrink it bit though. I used it on my bey and it works just fine!

RE: Sticker Sheets! - SnakeFangsâ„¢ - Feb. 08, 2012

Does anybody have a gravity perceus sticker I can buy? I traded a meteo Ldrago for it but just before we traded my duo Uranus broke the face. Pm your answer and price.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Angry Face - Feb. 08, 2012

LOL, I had something like four GP sticker sheets a couple days ago; used about three of 'em yesterday.

I'm sure you could find the sheet you're looking for in this thread and just print it on to sticker paper, as it would be cheaper and easier for everyone.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - BlitzCyber0 - Feb. 08, 2012

Awesome Thanks

RE: Sticker Sheets! - roux - Feb. 08, 2012

(Feb. 08, 2012  12:09 AM)Karl Wrote: DARK POSEIDON STICKER SHEETS!!!
You might have to shrink it bit though. I used it on my bey and it works just fine!

well u posted it but u hv not asked the original owner
even no credits given to the owner also!
i feel very bad and disappointed on you. you've also violated the seller of YJA
who said he dun ALLOW PPL POSTING THIS COPY TO ANYWHERE.
i thought u were asking me that for a private printing, but u now post like that.

next time if u ask me for stickers again
sorry but i wont help u anymore, and i think u have to respect the original owner
wif deleting that pic instead.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Nocto - Feb. 09, 2012

Dranzer MS (Sonokong - Beyblade/HMS Case/G-Winder/Dual Shooter) (Click to View)

Diablo Nemesis (Click to View)

RE: Sticker Sheets! - mindfake - Feb. 09, 2012

(Feb. 09, 2012  12:51 AM)Nocto Wrote:
Dranzer MS (Sonokong - Beyblade/HMS Case/G-Winder/Dual Shooter) (Click to View)

thanks for the nemesis
i lost my nemesis sticker and still looking for it
maybe this useful if i cant find my sticker

RE: Sticker Sheets! - kylosma - Feb. 18, 2012

Just thought I'd share these if anyone was interested.

Dranzer V and Dranzer MS (Click to View)

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Benjohadi - Feb. 18, 2012

Nice upload kylosma and nocto..they will be a good add to the sticker sheet album..
recently..i scan my Zeus AR..so i think the stickers are clear enough to be cut and printed on sticker paper..so i think i wont be a loss to share it for those who needing it..
Zeus

Dranzer V & Dranzer MS
Dranzer MS
Diablo Nemesis

EDIT:Thanks Uwik.. Eee

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Uwik - Feb. 18, 2012

OP has been updated.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Poseidon - Feb. 18, 2012

Nice UwiK! That'll make it easier for others to find stickers, rather than searching through the thread.EDIT: Didn't know benjohadi did it, nice one Smile.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - th!nk - Feb. 18, 2012

Man, I get tired of no one thanking benohadi, considering he's the one who collects all the links and lists them, mods just copy and paste that into the OP. Then everyone thanks the mods or Giga...

So yeah, thanks very, very much benjohadi.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Brood - Feb. 18, 2012

I have all the stickers for MFB Tattooed face beys.Cept for perseus and kerbecs.Probably everyone has though...