World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Sticker Sheets Scans! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Sticker Sheets Scans! (/Thread-Sticker-Sheets-Scans)

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Kai-V - Jan. 16, 2012

Do some trial and error on your own, we do not know.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Karl - Jan. 16, 2012

ok, i got it figured out.
But what about sol blaze? is that in this thread already?

RE: Sticker Sheets! - roux - Jan. 17, 2012

could sb get me a better scan of wolborg ms, like in 300dpi or above?
the one attached by ben looks a bit horrible =0=

RE: Sticker Sheets! - the.successor - Jan. 18, 2012

WOW, good work guys, seeing more and more sticker sheet. Thread bookmarked. Smile

RE: Sticker Sheets! - neodeviljin - Jan. 18, 2012

is anyone have dranzer gt and other dranzer sticker sheet please ?

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Viral - Jan. 18, 2012

(Jan. 18, 2012  12:40 PM)neodeviljin Wrote: is anyone have dranzer gt and other dranzer sticker sheet please ?
use the search bar, go back a few pages, i think benjohadi posted it

RE: Sticker Sheets! - wanwan - Jan. 18, 2012

If anyone attending the upcoming London tournaments (21st/28th of jan) would happen to have themselves a griffolyon sheet, i'd much appreciate it, i need to restore mine to it's fullest glory.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - neodeviljin - Jan. 18, 2012

(Jan. 18, 2012  1:26 PM)NaLu Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2012  12:40 PM)neodeviljin Wrote: is anyone have dranzer gt and other dranzer sticker sheet please ?
use the search bar, go back a few pages, i think benjohadi posted it

i have researched it , i dont found it

RE: Sticker Sheets! - the.successor - Jan. 18, 2012

can anyone scan a better photo for Poseidon the plastic bey? coz the one posted is too dark. and barely see anything on it. thanks

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Bey Ninja 14x - Jan. 19, 2012

Hey I need a dragoon F sticker sheet and can somebody tell me how to print it out as stickers

RE: Sticker Sheets! - the.successor - Jan. 19, 2012

Just buy the sticker sheets, A4 size. It's like normal A4 paper except that it has a layer where you need to peel the surface sticker in order to use the sticker. Print it out and peel the stickers. It's really simple though.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - wanwan - Jan. 19, 2012

(Jan. 19, 2012  11:22 AM)lily_cheerful Wrote: Just buy the sticker sheets, A4 size. It's like normal A4 paper except that it has a layer where you need to peel the surface sticker in order to use the sticker. Print it out and peel the stickers. It's really simple though.

Theres finding the effective sticker sheets with a decent plastic adhesive, having a printer that can print on laminate sticker sheets, and having to cut the stickers to the proper size with something like a standing knife.
So no, its not really simple though.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - neodeviljin - Jan. 21, 2012

nobody for dranzers stickers sheet ?

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Benjohadi - Jan. 21, 2012

(Jan. 19, 2012  6:22 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hey I need a dragoon F sticker sheet and can somebody tell me how to print it out as stickers

check the OP...dragoon f is listed...
you can search the answer quite easily in this thread.. XD
print them out on a sticker paper...
(Jan. 17, 2012  4:11 PM)roux Wrote: could sb get me a better scan of wolborg ms, like in 300dpi or above?
lol..i think i got found the scan from one of your old posts if i not mistaken..

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Karl - Jan. 22, 2012

I need a sol blaze scan and a divine chimera scan.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - roux - Jan. 22, 2012

(Jan. 21, 2012  4:20 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2012  6:22 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hey I need a dragoon F sticker sheet and can somebody tell me how to print it out as stickers

check the OP...dragoon f is listed...
you can search the answer quite easily in this thread.. XD
print them out on a sticker paper...
(Jan. 17, 2012  4:11 PM)roux Wrote: could sb get me a better scan of wolborg ms, like in 300dpi or above?
lol..i think i got found the scan from one of your old posts if i not mistaken..
hah reli? I didn't scan any wolborg stickers though

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Benjohadi - Jan. 22, 2012

i think you forgot about it..haha
here..
your post roux (Click to View)
or here...
your post
i copied the wolborg scans from there..

RE: Sticker Sheets! - roux - Jan. 23, 2012

(Jan. 22, 2012  5:32 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: i think you forgot about it..haha
here..
your post roux (Click to View)
or here...
your post
i copied the wolborg scans from there..
ah this one again

actually i got it from somewhere but not scanned by myself
so i reli forgot it Wink
that sucks if i print this bad quality one out and that's why im lookin for a better one

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Karl - Jan. 25, 2012

in case anyone needs a killer/evil beafowl/befall sticker sheet
someone might wanna cut the rest off and resize it though, it most likely is the wrong size and I'm terrible at graphics :\

RE: Sticker Sheets! - neodeviljin - Jan. 27, 2012

sill nobody for dranzer sticker sheet

RE: Sticker Sheets! - JasonTheAsian - Jan. 27, 2012

I'm looking for a Cyber Dragoon sticker sheet? The stickers I applied where not very good and every time I launch it stickers disappear so a sticker sheet would be appreciated. I might use super glue next time...

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Tris - Jan. 28, 2012

Wow! Thanks For Posting It All On The OP Giga!

RE: Sticker Sheets! - th!nk - Jan. 28, 2012

(Jan. 28, 2012  9:23 AM)Tris Wrote: Wow! Thanks For Posting It All On The OP Giga!

(Jan. 15, 2012  2:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The opening post now has a complete list of posted sticker sheets thanks to Benjohadi.

(Jan. 27, 2012  10:16 PM)JasonTheAsian Wrote: I'm looking for a Cyber Dragoon sticker sheet? The stickers I applied where not very good and every time I launch it stickers disappear so a sticker sheet would be appreciated. I might use super glue next time...

Yeah, old Takara Stickers weren't so great. II had the same problem. Sadly, I didn't think to make a copy before applying Tired

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Karl - Jan. 30, 2012

sol blaze sticker sheet? that, or the pre-HWS quetz sticker sheet. both preferred of course! ;p

RE: Sticker Sheets! - th!nk - Feb. 01, 2012

Does anyone have the Dark Dranzer bitbeast sticker they could scan? That's Dark Dranzer , not Black Dranzer. From Plastic RBV8?

It would be super cool if someone could do a real high res scan for me, even if they just scan a bitchip with a good condition sticker? I'd appreciate it HUGELY and pay you in... umm... APPRECIATION*!

*Not exchangeable for currency of any sort, or anything else.