World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Sticker Sheets Scans! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Sticker Sheets Scans! (/Thread-Sticker-Sheets-Scans)

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Gamecreator916 - Jan. 02, 2012

if i were using MS paint to cut out the flash leopard 2 sheet, how wound i resize itto fit? my parents get mad when i do trial & error with my printing

RE: Sticker Sheets! - ssj4yamigingka - Jan. 02, 2012

Anyone have a screw fox sticker sheet?

RE: Sticker Sheets! - neodeviljin - Jan. 02, 2012

anyone have dark dragoon sticker sheet please ?

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Imperial - Jan. 02, 2012

(Jan. 02, 2012  3:56 AM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote: Anyone have a screw fox sticker sheet?

It is in the group Benjohadi posted. Next time use the Search Function to find it.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Benjohadi - Jan. 02, 2012

(Jan. 02, 2012  2:30 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: if i were using MS paint to cut out the flash leopard 2 sheet, how wound i resize itto fit? my parents get mad when i do trial & error with my printing

use microsoft word...cut the stickers from paint..then paste it on microsoft word..set the size of paper in your screen the same as the real size of A4...then resize until you find the nice size for it...just put your AR on the screen to see whether the stickers fit in or not..that how i do..hahah
(Jan. 01, 2012  11:06 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:09 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: MFB
(as for MFB and HMS..i need someone that know/remembered all the MFB release from metal system up to 4D to help me)

Just look at the MFB product list in BeyWiki.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/MFB_Product_List

it is kinda miserable to look for which one still up for worklist and which one is not since most MFB are mixed in a single photos...
anyway..thanks...
(Jan. 01, 2012  10:01 PM)neodeviljin Wrote: anyone can do cyber draciel , gaia dragoon g, gaia dragoon v sticker sheet ?

cyber draciel dont even released..lol..

cyber draciel dont even released..lol.. it was released by bit chip collection 4

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Gamecreator916 - Jan. 02, 2012

(Jan. 02, 2012  5:25 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: [quote='Gamecreator916' pid='873278' dateline='1325467819']
if i were using MS paint to cut out the flash leopard 2 sheet, how wound i resize itto fit? my parents get mad when i do trial & error with my printing

use microsoft word...cut the stickers from paint..then paste it on microsoft word..set the size of paper in your screen the same as the real size of A4...then resize until you find the nice size for it...just put your AR on the screen to see whether the stickers fit in or not..that how i do..hahah
ok. thanks!

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Ga' - Jan. 02, 2012

(Jan. 02, 2012  8:06 PM)Gamecreator916 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  5:25 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  2:30 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: if i were using MS paint to cut out the flash leopard 2 sheet, how wound i resize itto fit? my parents get mad when i do trial & error with my printing

ok. thanks!

Fixed the post, be careful with where you type your response next time hah. Smile

why nobody want to help me for sticker sheet ?

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Dan - Jan. 02, 2012

Just be patient and and search this topic in case it has been posted before. If it hasn't come up, try asking someone you think may have it. (over PM, I suppose) But really, just wait and see if it comes up before you start nagging every collector on the site.

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Ga' - Jan. 02, 2012

The only person when I searched the topic who had it was Ramdatta. However, all of his links were removed so now they just show error images.

But, like Dan said, just be patient. th!nk might have since he's a big plastic guy, try PM'ing him. Smile

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Ramdatta - Jan. 03, 2012

Ga'Hooleone I assume you were talking about the Gaia Dragoon V sticker sheet. Here you go neodeviljin:

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Ga' - Jan. 03, 2012

Yep, that's the one. Thanks Ramdatta! Smile

RE: Sticker Sheets! - roux - Jan. 03, 2012

dunn if they r useful
at least i know jiraiya has been posted for several times lol

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Benjohadi - Jan. 03, 2012

roux & Ramdatta..nice..great scans...thanks for your help..it will be really useful.. Grin
P/S:dont remove the pics from the album ok..lol..

RE: Sticker Sheets! - dio - Jan. 03, 2012

here are the scans i got =]

bloody devil

blue/ purple DE

spark dragon

einstein

dragoon ms

light gray driger ms

dj

slash riger

phantom fox

dark leopard ms

magical ape

round shell

dark gaia

g driger

burning kerbecs

if i got more, i'll post here =]

RE: Sticker Sheets! - neodeviljin - Jan. 03, 2012

thanks alot guys

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Howaitonekon - Jan. 05, 2012

Maybe someone has the stickers of Driger V2's Attack Ring and the Fin Tectors (?)?
There probably was a sticker sheet on page 12, but the picture is deleted...

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Ramdatta - Jan. 05, 2012

(Jan. 05, 2012  9:41 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Maybe someone has the stickers of Driger V2's Attack Ring and the Fin Tectors (?)?
There probably was a sticker sheet on page 12, but the picture is deleted...

Here you go:

Driger V2

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Neko Fury - Jan. 06, 2012

(Jan. 05, 2012  10:31 PM)Ramdatta Wrote: Here you go:

Driger V2
Nice, I haven't seen Driger V2 sticker sheets since my first and only Driger V2

Now the stickers are dying all except for the MW sticker...kind of my fault actually XD

Thank you Cute

RE: Sticker Sheets! - neodeviljin - Jan. 06, 2012

someone has dragoon f and dragoon v sticker sheet please ?

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Poseidon - Jan. 06, 2012

Have look before you post,
(Dec. 27, 2011  6:15 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Here are some plastic stickers that I just scanned! Enjoy XD
There's dragoon F's in there and I recall someone taking scans of BC, one of which is dragoon F's

RE: Sticker Sheets! - neodeviljin - Jan. 07, 2012

i only see dragoon v 2 , dragoon f bit chip is missing , and rb12 was erased

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Benjohadi - Jan. 07, 2012

I can view RB12 scans nicely....it is not erased...
strongest blader set (Click to View)

RE: Sticker Sheets! - Karl - Jan. 07, 2012

sticker sheet for vulcan horuseus 145D and Dark Poseidon 145WD?