World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Errors on the wiki ??? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Wiki (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Wiki)
+--- Thread: Errors on the wiki ??? (/Thread-Errors-on-the-wiki)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - BeybladeStation - Aug. 15, 2011

Not all of them have to say it.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - TimelessOne - Aug. 16, 2011

On this page the photo for the super deck set pegasis is a prototype pegasis.....: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Pegasis_105F

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Poseidon - Aug. 16, 2011

just found out that takara and hasbros spiral change bases are different shades of blue shown here
[Image: yo058.jpg]
so should someone add it as a note

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - BillyBlast - Aug. 20, 2011

On the Burning Kerberous Article Everywhere where Burning Kerberous should be is Howling Spirit also in the Beyblade Parts list I was just informed that Driger V's base is a SG Metal Sharp while the Wiki calls metal flat sorry if any of this info was incorrect or already known

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - LeonTempest - Aug. 22, 2011

The "Leone 145D" article lists another version "Leone D125B" which has the same parts as "Counter Leone D125B." Is this a real variant or did someone mistake it for Counter Leone?

If all avaliable versions of "Counter Leone D125B" come with an MF, shouldn't an MF section be written?

On a side note, I added an "Other Versions" section to the Counter Leone article, which lists only "Counter Leone 145D (Hasbro Legend Series)"
(Aug. 16, 2011  7:06 PM)poseidon Wrote: just found out that takara and hasbros spiral change bases are different shades of blue shown here
[Image: yo058.jpg]
so should someone add it as a note

It is possible that it the 2 shades of blue are unintentional. It could be a common case of color inconsistancy with a mass produced product, or a factory flaw. I know for a fact that Hasbro + the color blue + a product = several color variations of that product. I know several Hasbro products colored blue that range anywhere from light blue to dark blue and sometimes even a almost a blue-purple color.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Aug. 22, 2011

It seems like there is indeed no "Leone D125B".

Not all available versions of Counter Leone come with a Metal Face ... TAKARA-TOMY's does not.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - LeonTempest - Aug. 22, 2011

All of the erros on the Pegasis 105F page were corrected (Thanks Kai-V) i also re-wrote the entire Overall section of that page, as it was way beyond outdated.

Counter Leone D125B MF was added to the other versions on the Counter Leone Page.

And it says Leone D125B is BB-22. Can anyone confirm that?

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Aug. 22, 2011

(Aug. 22, 2011  10:30 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: And it says Leone D125B is BB-22. Can anyone confirm that?

Ah, yes, I had forgotten about those Reshuffle Sets.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - LeonTempest - Aug. 23, 2011

Leone D125 stays then.

On a new topic, isn't this the best article you have ever read?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Big_Bang_Pegasus_F:D

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - KidTala - Sep. 01, 2011

Hm. On the Hell Kerbecs BD145DS article, in the 'Use in Attack Combinations' section someone edited it at the end of the paragraph... and, well, wrote something inappropriate...

I think you should check it out yourselves.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - BeybladeStation - Sep. 01, 2011

That is quite innaporopraite, hopefully a moderator fixes that soon!

Also, how do these 'people' edit the Wiki?

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Whatzzer - Sep. 01, 2011

(Sep. 01, 2011  1:33 AM)KidTala Wrote: Hm. On the Hell Kerbecs BD145DS article, in the 'Use in Attack Combinations' section someone edited it at the end of the paragraph... and, well, wrote something inappropriate...

I think you should check it out yourselves.

Fixed that stupid thing.Check it out,no more p0000 word.I edited it earlier.BeybladeStation:-Anybody can edit the article,seriously.
Also,why in the Ray Unicorno Thread,why is the Aurora ver. Ray Unicorno looks like the Rainbow ver?Should I fix this?

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Dan - Sep. 05, 2011

I'm just posting here to see if I can get the go ahead to fix up the 'Overall' section of the Metal Driger article?

I think the first sentence should be elaborated more rather than just "This Beyblade is worth buying just for the HMC. " No?

I was thinking of expanding on it to make the sentence "This Beyblade is worth buying just for the HMC as it has easily maintained a central role in Defense and Compact combos due to it's solid 9 grams. (making it the heaviest core available)"

Too much? Not required?

Oh yeah, for the HMC section can I also put in a 'sample combination'?

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Nocto - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  7:35 PM)Dan Wrote: "This Beyblade is worth buying just for the HMC as it has easily maintained a central role in Defense and Compact combos due to it's solid 9 grams. (making it the heaviest core available)"
The Overall section should really only be used to give the quick rundown on the beyblade. Leave the details to the rest of the article.

And since you're only clarifying parts of the article (goes for the "sample combination" as well), I'd simply go ahead and edit it, no point wasting time waiting for approval.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Dan - Sep. 05, 2011

I was iffy about the last part myself, haha.

k finished and added compact and defense example customs.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - KiLL_SwiTcH - Sep. 06, 2011

This isn't really a mistake, and sorry if somebody brought this up or its just not supposed to be changed, but in the LLD article, I think the Lightning (Use in Attack Customization) should be changed to Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Uwik - Sep. 06, 2011

WBBA. Isn't it supposed to be abbreviated from World BeyBlade Association, instead of World Beyblade Battle Association?

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Dan - Sep. 06, 2011

World BeyBlade Association, yup.
I'll change the MF Lightning LDrago BD145LRF thing, if it is still there.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - samueladhitya - Sep. 06, 2011

World Beyblade Orgamization, yes!
Very many errors in World Beyblade Organization!!!
Can please World Beyblade Organization staffs fix this disgusting problem, the error couce that I cant activate my account!!!

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Kai-V - Sep. 06, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  2:04 PM)samueladhitya Wrote: World Beyblade Orgamization, yes!
Very many errors in World Beyblade Organization!!!
Can please World Beyblade Organization staffs fix this disgusting problem, the error couce that I cant activate my account!!!

What are you talking about ?

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Dan - Sep. 06, 2011

Updated a couple articles, nothing serious, just taking things like MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF out of '______ can be used in the top-tier attack customizations Lightning LDrago ______RF, Gravity Perseus _______RF etc.'

Also, added in a Stamina example for the Thermal wheel: Thermal Aquario 105WD obviously not the best combination nevertheless, there is a use.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - JBladerMS - Sep. 06, 2011

I made a minor edit to the Slash Riger article. In the CWD section, it said ,"...extremely recoil." I changed it to "extreme recoil." That sentence really bugged me haha.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - KiLL_SwiTcH - Sep. 07, 2011

The "Use in Stamina Customization" was removed from the clear wheel: Kerbecs section, and I think it should be put back as Hell Kerbecs/Bull BD145WD (Boost Mode) is a great stamina customization. In addition, I think the Earth fusion wheel sections should be edited for "Use in Defense Customization", and should be edited to say MF-H Earth Bull BD145CS.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - Dan - Sep. 07, 2011

A little negligible, though.
I entirely re-did the defense section for Earth, which now revolves around MF-H Earth Bull/Kerbecs BD145CS.

RE: Errors on the wiki ??? - th!nk - Sep. 08, 2011

(Sep. 06, 2011  3:30 PM)Dan Wrote: Updated a couple articles, nothing serious, just taking things like MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF out of '______ can be used in the top-tier attack customizations Lightning LDrago ______RF, Gravity Perseus _______RF etc.'

Also, added in a Stamina example for the Thermal wheel: Thermal Aquario 105WD obviously not the best combination nevertheless, there is a use.

We discussed this when writing it. I have no issue with it being added, as both Bluezee and Kei were able to produce those results, though most people couldn't. That said, the fact that a lot of people can't produce those kind of results does call into question it's relevancy to the general public, but as I said, I have no issue with it being there.