World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop (/Thread-Closed-Xyo-s-Graphic-Shop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Jul. 02, 2011

Can i please have a signature with a picture of Basalt Horogium on the left with a grey/silver background, Hell Kerbecs on the right with a gold background, Storm Pegasis on the middle right with a blue background, Rock Leone on middle left with a green background and then a kind of shiny Lightning L-Drago in the middle with a bright/shiny purple background! Then Rock Leone, Storm Pegasis and Lightning L-Drago all transform into there 4D versions (Fang Leone, Big Bang Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy) in 5 seconds. Finally everything fades black and in big glowing green letters 'Machines With Hearts' appear.

Also an avatar where the beyblades appear in order of Basalt Horogium with a grey/silver background, Hell Kerbecs with a gold background, Storm Pegasis with a blue background, Rock Leone with a green background and then a kind of shiny Lightning L-Drago with a bright/shiny purple background. Then again, it fades black and MWH appears in the same font and colour.

Thanks, i would appreciate it very much!

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - storm pegusas5 - Jul. 03, 2011

ok u the same font as my name on my sig k but in blue

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - storm pegusas5 - Jul. 05, 2011

um xyo you done with mine yet cuse this is urgent if i dont get soon im going to someone else

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Cyberpegasis99 - Jul. 05, 2011

Xyo, storm pegasus wants the font i placed at the sig. You can locate the font at picnik.com

-DeX

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Xyo - Jul. 05, 2011

TOmorrow Storm Joyful_3

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Xyo - Jul. 05, 2011

TOmorrow Storm Joyful_3

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Giga-Impact - Jul. 05, 2011

Request canceled.

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Xyo - Jul. 06, 2011

ok ill be closing because ill be doing the sigs Joyful_3 (im going to a gun store )
EDIT: my cousins are here and were going to tour an island so it has to be delayed for another day Uncertain

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Xyo - Jul. 07, 2011

Here Grin [Image: STORMSIG2.gif]
[Image: SIGAVISTROM.gif]

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - storm pegusas5 - Jul. 08, 2011

thanks xyo your sigs are awsome and their going to be famous one day

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Septentrione - Jul. 08, 2011

Xyo, can you change the by from Gravity Perseus to Killer Beafowl?
Thanks!

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Xyo - Jul. 09, 2011

Sure its almost done for BeyHyperKiller and you Joyful_3

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Septentrione - Jul. 09, 2011

PM it to me K?

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Xyo - Jul. 09, 2011

ya since you are filipino it has to be on Monday k? im going to a tourney tomorrow for the summer cup Grin

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Septentrione - Jul. 09, 2011

Yeah sure Smilejust PM it
But, It would be best if it's now Smile but take your time

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Grand_Uchiha - Jul. 09, 2011

can u make me an awesome sig of my user name?
POSTPOSTPOSTIceburnWordsRimshotDumb Rimshot

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Cygnus - Jul. 09, 2011

GrandCetus145 also asked for one in my shop! Grr..

Its up to him(if he is going to cancel or not ) and Burn Blader what do you Want?

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Jul. 12, 2011

Could you please hurry up! It has been 9 days!

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - AtomicFangâ„¢ - Jul. 12, 2011

I would like a sig with Bbp spinning and my name flashing AND A red and blue background.Thanks!

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Jul. 13, 2011

There is some faults i have found.... this is what i wrote...

Can i please have a signature with a picture of Basalt Horogium on the left with a grey/silver background, Hell Kerbecs on the right with a gold background, Storm Pegasis on the middle right with a blue background, Rock Leone on middle left with a green background and then a kind of shiny Lightning L-Drago in the middle with a bright/shiny purple background! Then Rock Leone, Storm Pegasis and Lightning L-Drago all transform into there 4D versions (Fang Leone, Big Bang Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy) in 5 seconds. Finally everything fades black and in big glowing green letters 'Machines With Hearts' appear.

Also an avatar where the beyblades appear in order of Basalt Horogium with a grey/silver background, Hell Kerbecs with a gold background, Storm Pegasis with a blue background, Rock Leone with a green background and then a kind of shiny Lightning L-Drago with a bright/shiny purple background. Then again, it fades black and MWH appears in the same font and colour.

...Avatar...

...this is what you gave me....

A signature with a picture of Basalt Horogium on the left with a grey/silver background, Hell Kerbecs on the MIDDLE LEFT with a gold background, Storm Pegasis on the middle with a blue background, Rock Leone on middle right with a green background and then a kind of shiny Lightning L-Drago on the left with a bright/shiny purple background! Then Rock Leone, Storm Pegasis and Lightning L-Drago all transform into there 4D versions (Fang Leone, Big Bang Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy) in 5 seconds. Finally everything fades black and in big glowing green letters 'Machines With Hearts' appear.

Also can each change of picture be every 3 secs.

I have bolded the mistakes... if possible could you try and make those changes in two days? Also i do appreciate what you have already done...

RE: Xyo's Sig Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Xyo - Jul. 15, 2011

ill be closing down ill be getting PS because theres a problem with my cracked PS and my gimp so wait till i get CS4/CS5 Grin

RE: Xyo's Sig (Closed)Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Septentrione - Jul. 15, 2011

Ummm did you PM mine yet?

RE: Xyo's Sig (Closed)Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - Septentrione - Jul. 15, 2011

Sigh, I'll just cancel mine please

RE: Xyo's Sig (Closed)Shop Anything You Want Also Doing Simple Animations and Spinning Ones. - AtomicFangâ„¢ - Jul. 15, 2011

I Cancel Mine,Sorry Hope you understand Smile