World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: (Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop (/Thread-Closed-Xyo-s-Graphic-Shop)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - .:J:. - Aug. 15, 2011

can i have a matching sig and avatar combo?

pic:
the fox beyblade one that i gave to you

and
can i have it so that the bey is slightly overlapping the picture on the lft side of the sig, for the avatar just have that. and background colour can it be white and black like the picture style? so it sort of fades? and can i have Nwolf written in fancy writing to the right of the images? in gold colour?

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Aug. 15, 2011

Thank you Xyo, one thing left you mixed storm pegasis and rock leone up... same with big bang pegasis and fang leone... the backgrounds are mixed up. But it looks great!

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Mickey - Aug. 15, 2011

May I have sig with http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110207013816/beyblade/images/2/27/Yuu_Ice_Cream.PNG (try to delete the background if you can) and with one caption saying "Cookies^^" and another saying "Cookie that" and you can pick the colour for the fonts. Finally, for the background you may also pick it too.

Thank you.

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 15, 2011

its says in your request storm with blue BG sorry for the mix up
and ill do it

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - theheidtman - Aug. 15, 2011

Hey sorry to bother you but i don't think you made my avatar?
I got the awesome signature but i didn't get the avatar.

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - rogue lion - Aug. 15, 2011

do you think you can make me a sig with rock leone and ldrago clashing with their special moves please.

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Aug. 16, 2011

(Aug. 15, 2011  11:33 PM)Xyo Wrote: its says in your request storm with blue BG sorry for the mix up
and ill do it
Oh...sorry...

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 16, 2011

And i said ill do it it to Cookies and ill make the avi now forgot Tongue_out

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Aug. 16, 2011

??? Did you say you will do mine? Anyways can you just swap the blue and green backgrounds, then it is complete!

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - rogue lion - Aug. 16, 2011

when you make my sig can you just put leone and bull clashing please

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Tblade_1999 - Aug. 16, 2011

sorry to bother you but im still waiting

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - theheidtman - Aug. 16, 2011

Thanks! I'm not trying to rush you at all I just wanted to know if you had it still in mind.

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 16, 2011

before i swap i need to make these first

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 17, 2011

Sorry for double post
[Image: di-YHME.png]
[Image: di-NPGI.png]
[Image: di-T89S.png]
[Image: di-2HMF.png]

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Tblade_1999 - Aug. 17, 2011

how do i put this in my sig?

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Itachi8 - Aug. 17, 2011

(Aug. 17, 2011  3:33 PM)Tblade_1999 Wrote: how do i put this in my sig?
1) You have it on
2)copy the image URL then paste it into your change signature the put [img] at the front and [/img] at the back.

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Giraton - Aug. 18, 2011

im not normally one to do this but im still waiting for mine.

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 18, 2011

Oh CARP i for got please post it again Tired so sorry

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Giraton - Aug. 18, 2011

thought you did. i asked for all the left spin beys (includeing dual spin) on a purple background and says beytext team leader on it. that is all.

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 18, 2011

all generations of Ldrago? and GP?

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Aug. 18, 2011

Don't forget VariAres!

i know but there are to much beys for his sig

(Aug. 18, 2011  9:11 AM)Xyo Wrote: all generations of Ldrago? and GP?

and variares, thats dual spin aswell. you may have to overlap them.

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Xyo - Aug. 19, 2011

[Image: di-8ME5.png]
done

RE: Xyo's Graphic Shop Your Request Is My Command! (Partnered with BP :D) - Tyler Le - Aug. 19, 2011

I'm still waiting