World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 09, 2011

dman12, if you want to be a gym leader, post your full team on here so xack can add it to the OP

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Light Yagami - Apr. 09, 2011

hey i want to change altaria with hydregion

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  9:30 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: hey i want to change altaria with hydregion

About time. But PM xack remember? And xack never posted his team either....

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 09, 2011

im not sure gaholeone all i know is my trusty and best pokemon milotic and dark angel thats okay the league has not started yet so your allowed.ill switch it out and chupa chups never sent a fight pm so dman gets it sorry.
and gahoeone if you beat [][][][][] i want to fight you ill pm you my code.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Light Yagami - Apr. 09, 2011

thanks man. angd that milotic is tough. it wiped out my whole team

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  9:47 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: thanks man. angd that milotic is tough. it wiped out my whole team
its my pride and joy

i can see that after it killed my team

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 09, 2011

I beat [][][][][] want to battle with my new team xack

but now im geting rid of dragon pulse on him i need a better move.maybe dragon tail.

Milotic? carp, I'm a fire trainer. When I finish training my other 2 members that I have right now, I'll battle. Let me finish up my other stuff. I've had 2 battle requests already lol.

sure dracil pm me when

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - dman12 - Apr. 09, 2011

my full fighting team is
sawk
emboar
toxicroak
lucario
mienshao
and scrafty

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 09, 2011

the team I posted, I need to change as I don't have the BW games yet

sure when you get it post it up ill take yours off

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 09, 2011

My Official team(no more changes!):
Politoed!
Poliwrath!
Milotic!
Swampert!
Alomomola!
and Simipour!

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 09, 2011

Serperior
Simisage
Ferrothorn
Sawsbuck
Maractus
Amoonguss

the team I decided after looking at Serebii

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 09, 2011

You can still use old pokemon

just battled draciel in a triple battle i won but he was good i highly recomend it for his gym and ill swith you 2 teams as soon as i can.
i think [][][][][] and pickachu are having a battle good luck to you both.

(Apr. 09, 2011  10:13 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: You can still use old pokemon

that's just a random team to suit my interests, don't set it yet. once I get the game, I'll decide on my final team

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 09, 2011

We did. I won 2-0. It was pretty fun. If my spiritomb wasn't good then, I would of stop using it. Once I get the choice band, I will start using goluck more.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - dman12 - Apr. 09, 2011

me vs master draciel hehe

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 09, 2011

We should all battle each over(just gym leaders) then we could rate from the first gym(easy) to the last(hard)

so far im beating master draciel but im sure ive won

Pikachu, that could only happen when all of us have actually completed our teams and we have enough members. I should have approx. 2-3 members ready by the end of this week, and I'm hopefully getting the material for a 4th from you (DW Torchic with ability, gender doesn't matter since I have Dittos).

i just beat [][][][][] again nice battle his swampert was poisened and my electivire used brick break and the swampert only had like 10-20 hp left and my electivire survived the earth quake and ther piosin killed it nice game.