World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 09, 2011

No they dont they stay the level they are

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  2:32 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:28 PM)alexscott12 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:19 PM)pikachu0909 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:14 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I don't want to be E4 just yet, though. all I want right now is to secure a gym leader spot

Thats kinda unfair(and doesn't test your skills really) if you win against â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ and get to become gym leader. It would be more fair if you vs bladerxack8522 and that would really test your skills.
it actually would test my skills, because [][][][][] likely has multiple level 100's, but my highest is level 73 right now

Actually, when I battled him, he was only in the low 60's/high 50's. So it is unfair. And he's training some new team members too since his old team was weak.

There is no such thing as "Weak", pokemon are pokemon, im in this not to win against everyone, i want to have fun battling all my freinds.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 09, 2011

That came out wrong then, I meant as in it could have been better, not as in the pokémon themselves sucked or anything like that. But the point is you're still in training.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Caststarman - Apr. 09, 2011

Signing to become a trainer.

My team consists of
Tympole
Deino
Mienfoo
Litwick
Archen
and Vanillite.

(Subject to change because of evolving purposes.)

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  3:49 PM)caststarman Wrote: Signing to become a trainer.

My team consists of
Tympole
Deino
Mienfoo
Litwick
Archen
and Vanillite.

Whom would you like to battle? (They have to be ready, mind you. I'm not ready yet, soo.)

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Caststarman - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  3:52 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:49 PM)caststarman Wrote: Signing to become a trainer.

My team consists of
Tympole
Deino
Mienfoo
Litwick
Archen
and Vanillite.

Whom would you like to battle? (They have to be ready, mind you. I'm not ready yet, soo.)

I'll pm whoever I want to battle. I just put my team up so I wouldn't have to pm my team every time I want to battle.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Half Nail - Apr. 09, 2011

So, wait. Are the Elite Four decided yet? I REALLY think that the Elite Four should NOT have specialties, and just be strong Trainers in general (like Alder, N, Blue, Cynthia, etc.). I would love to be an Elite Four.

Elite Four Zeo
Serperior Lv. 46
Simipour Lv. 49
Darumaka Lv. 45
Gigalith Lv. 45
Zebstrika Lv. 45
Haxorus Lv. 50

A WARNING: MY TEAM WILL GET STRONGER OVER TIME

Rules:
Single Battle
No Legendaries
All Pokemon will be lowered to Lv. 50 (forgot what the rule is called)
Voice Chat: No

I also have a couple of questions: Can Elite Four challenge the Champion? If a Trainer beats the Champion, does he actually take over the spot?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 09, 2011

the E4 can challenge the champion if they want, but it won't get them anything

Mercury, normally the E4 are type-specific... All of those trainers you listed are champions (N is technically a champion). There has never been a multi-type E4, and if anything, bladerxack is the multi-type gym leader (Which has happened before, see Blue in HGSS)

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 09, 2011

(Apr. 09, 2011  3:49 PM)Caststarman Wrote: Signing to become a trainer.

My team consists of
Tympole
Deino
Mienfoo
Litwick
Archen
and Vanillite.

the league is not open yet no trainer sign ups and if yuor a elite our leader no champ spot

Then he can be the first allowed in? I think it's fine to still post your team, and you should probably update the OP's dude. Lot has changed.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 09, 2011

yeah, bladerxack, you need to put there that I reserved the Grass spot

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 09, 2011

sorry i havent had alot of time to update it ive been getting mad pms eversince this started ill try to do it but give me some time and master draicel leader congrats
all leaders our reserved spot people tell me you teams to put under your name.thank you

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 09, 2011

Dman12 is now the fighting type gym leader, Congratulations!

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - dman12 - Apr. 09, 2011

thanks ur poliwhirls psychic is good my sawk is alot better than i thought

Dman12 is kind of Kreepy.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - dman12 - Apr. 09, 2011

lol my hairs messed up

I thought Chupa Chups had reserved the fighting type spot? He said that around page 4 or so.

me vs chupa chups and see who wins? whoever wins gets the spot?

I thought chupa chups wanted normal.

(Apr. 09, 2011  2:30 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: If I cant be Normal Ill be Fighting!

Team:

Conkeldurr
Gallade (Can someone trade a Ralts?)
Lucario (Riolu?)
Breloom (Shroomish?)
Heracross ( anyone?)
Blaziken (Torchic?)

I NEED Emerald..... Unhappy

I need trades for most of These. Please and Thank you.

See? But he hasn't done his team yet.

ive got my team tho Unhappy

MasterDraciel is now a gym leader, Congrats!

Was he really good? I was going to battle him, but he messed up the time, and came on right after PM'ing when I said after 5.

Yeah he was good, he has a killer triple/double battle team.