World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 11, 2011

Ninjask, definitely: Speed Boost+ Baton Pass= ultimate switch out.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  10:40 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Ninjask, definitely: Speed Boost+ Baton Pass= ultimate switch out.

Swords Dance + Speed Boost + Baton Pass is the best. In my opinion, it comes down to between Forretress or Ninjask.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  10:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:40 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Ninjask, definitely: Speed Boost+ Baton Pass= ultimate switch out.

Swords Dance + Speed Boost + Baton Pass is the best. In my opinion, it comes down to between Forretress or Ninjask.

Yeah, forgot to include that...

Has anyone seen DarkAngel, he owes me a rematch.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  10:52 PM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:

Yeah, forgot to include that...

Has anyone seen DarkAngel, he owes me a rematch.

He PM'ed me about his sig. And why can't I battle anyone? Unhappy Now I won't be allowed to battle till 3 1/2 hours from now, when my parents don't know that I play my DS when I'm supposed to be in bed.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Light Yagami - Apr. 11, 2011

yeah i am right here and i know i owe you a rematch which will come in due time due time

EDIT:MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh....... well DarkAngel PM me in 45-60 minutes.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Light Yagami - Apr. 11, 2011

why

To Battle.......

sorry cant battle right now my friend hence why i said in due time

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Idek - Apr. 11, 2011

Hehee,my team is finally complete except for Raichu..
Hydregion
Wailord
Braviary
Zangoose
Metagross
(empty slot)

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Chups - Apr. 11, 2011

My team is Half Complete. Blissey is Nearly Done, Smeargle will be easy to Complete, Togekiss is Tricky... o.O, My Snorlax Pikachu Still has and Bouffalant and Braviary I am yet to Catch.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 11, 2011

Just battled xack it was pretty close for me lol

Is that a loss or a win then? For those of you who are still awake about 3 to 4 hours from now, I will most likely be ready to battle by that point.

(Apr. 11, 2011  11:08 PM)Idk Wrote: Hehee,my team is finally complete except for Raichu..
Hydregion
Wailord
Braviary
Zangoose
Metagross
(empty slot)

Wanna battle?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  11:23 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Just battled xack it was pretty close for me lol
thank you i was worried about when you shuckel was still green after geting hit by surf but now i know cause of you a easy way to beat gaholeones volcarona.
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:38 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Is that a loss or a win then? For those of you who are still awake about 3 to 4 hours from now, I will most likely be ready to battle by that point.

thats about 8 and 9 i can battle then sure i can battle we sould try the room again then to see if it works.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Taj12 - Apr. 11, 2011

Can we make it that we verse a limit of Gym leaders to verse elite 4. Time differences make it really hard to battle.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 11, 2011

sorry no you must battle all of the gyms just discuss a resonable time for a battle over pm with the leader our elite 4
great news the dream world is coming this wensday april 13 2010 yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  11:50 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: sorry no you must battle all of the gyms just discuss a resonable time for a battle over pm with the leader our elite 4
great news the dream world is coming this wensday april 13 2010 yahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Whoooo! One more day Smile There are lots of pokemon I want to get.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Nile - Apr. 11, 2011

Ready to battle!!! anyone to be crushed come on
Torchic is first on my list i have done all the missions so it is easy for me

1 moreday its monday for me 2 more days for me i cant wait to have pleasent dreams with yall and yall pokemon and lets hope we all get the pokemon we need.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Nile - Apr. 12, 2011

i already got a bunch of DWs so im defiantly going to the plain first

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 12, 2011

ohh i cant wait for dream world i can actualy get a whole bunch of sitries berries.
i think [][][][][] and pickachu are battleing.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Light Yagami - Apr. 12, 2011

yes now i can get all the drem world pokes

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 12, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  11:50 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: sorry no you must battle all of the gyms just discuss a resonable time for a battle over pm with the leader our elite 4

FINALLY! DROUGHT NINETALES WILL BE MINE!
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:59 PM)Nile Wrote: Ready to battle!!! anyone to be crushed come on

I'm trying to get an SB Blaziken too. :\

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Nile - Apr. 12, 2011

(Apr. 12, 2011  12:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:

FINALLY! DROUGHT NINETALES WILL BE MINE!
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:59 PM)Nile Wrote: Ready to battle!!! anyone to be crushed come on

I'm trying to get an SB Blaziken too. :\

I have a drought Vulpix but not giving away