World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 11, 2011

Would you like me to see if I can make you a badge, [][][][][]? These symbols are not too good looking IMO.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 11, 2011

Sure..... if thats ok.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 11, 2011

Soon to be in WiFi club thing anybody want to battle ?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  8:19 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Soon to be in WiFi club thing anybody want to battle ?

I do!!!!!

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 11, 2011

I'm in there right now
What happened ?

I beat MaStErDrAcIeL 2 times:
1st. 4-0 Double
2nd. 2-0 single

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 11, 2011

Darmanitan is done! Who wants a single battle, 3 on 3? I'll use my Samurott as a 3rd member.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 11, 2011

meeeee already added your code and i pm you mine.

Finally! Let's go.

awwww, too slow.....

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 11, 2011

now okay prepare

(Apr. 11, 2011  8:55 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: now okay prepare

Just resend your friend code, wanna make sure I have it right please? Or just put in your sig for everyone to see?

got it ill do it later and ill send you a pm

dman, don't respond! NOOO! dman is trying to battle me! DON'T DO IT! I'M BATTLING XACK!

is it ok if i battle you next xack?

sure i need to get rid of time.

xack, what are you doing? Oh, dman's messing this up. dman, stop asking to join me already!

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - dman12 - Apr. 11, 2011

oh sorry guys i werent even on here sorry i messed things up Unhappy

ok ga im in their im ready
[][][][][] i havent battled ga yet but gas not in their so

(Apr. 11, 2011  9:10 PM)dman12 Wrote: oh sorry guys i werent even on here sorry i messed things up Unhappy

it's okay dude, i logged out and waited a few minutes so you could read the posts I made. I'm in now.

oh yeah darkangel i checked my haxorus and its lv 51 with 180 base power
still not working i can connect to every one except gaholeone

Why isn't the wi-fi club working?

Waiting for a rematch ga

youll have to wait till me and ga figure whats wrong.

Dman can't connect to you K ?