World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  2:42 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: i was just about to say that because only 2 people on this site has beat zack and only 1 with there gym team

thats only u dark angel [][][][][] beat me with his game team.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 11, 2011

bladerxack, I'm switching Amoonguss for Virizion

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Nile - Apr. 11, 2011

going to battle darkangel this is going to be hard

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Light Yagami - Apr. 11, 2011

i know that
bladerzack

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  3:09 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: bladerxack, I'm switching Amoonguss for Virizion

in the op it says no legends at all none virizon is a legend sorry i dont care what smogon says no legends sorry.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:11 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: i know that
bladerzack

clearing it out for every one else.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Idek - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  2:50 AM)Nile Wrote: okay im trying to become the first champ of the WBO league is it okay if i record the battles

Hahahaa..we're gonna have to battle for campion one day.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 11, 2011

Im up for a battle, anyone¿

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Light Yagami - Apr. 11, 2011

okay sorry bout that then

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 11, 2011

but [][][][][] said that the musketeers weren't classified as legends. Virizion is a musketeer

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 11, 2011

I didnt know, i never checked the smogon list.....

(Apr. 11, 2011  3:15 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  2:50 AM)Nile Wrote: okay im trying to become the first champ of the WBO league is it okay if i record the battles

put as a battle vid i wanna see that...if you beat me first.

hmm, ok. if Virizion is is classified as a legend, I'll switch Amoonguss with a Venusaur

i just lost to nile mostly cuz of a electivire and garchomp.

(Apr. 11, 2011  3:17 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: but [][][][][] said that the musketeers weren't classified as legends. Virizion is a musketeer

if you check the pokedex you see that their down with the other legends and require a special thing to capture them as beating the game they are legends.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:26 AM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: i just lost to nile mostly cuz of a electivire and garchomp.

if his electivire beat you and mine couldnt he must have a better electivire

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Chups - Apr. 11, 2011

Alex Venasaur are Beast.

ok, switch Amoonguss with a Venusaur instead of Virizion

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 11, 2011

Finally finished training surskit yay !!! Woo woo my team is officially complete

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Idek - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  3:24 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:

How about if we beat you none of us are crowned 'champion' until we battle to see who becomes champ.

done its in the op and [][][][][] im not fighting that phycic trainer hes yours im doing fight request this week i got our state test youll be lucky if i fight a regular leader vs leader battle
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:29 AM)Idk Wrote:

How about if we beat you none of us are crowned 'champion' until we battle to see who becomes champ.

throw in a sign artigraph by chuck norris and a blue berry pie and im in.but seriusle lets see which of you becomes the champ first then the war begans its likepokemon fire red all over again.ahh i love the smell of rivalry at 9:33 at night.also if you beat me you get acces to the 4 as im a over powerful gym leader.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 11, 2011

I can take that fight if you want

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - th!nk - Apr. 11, 2011

Xack, I'm just gonna suggest you use smogons banlist, or the wifi one with Drizzle+Swift Swim Clause (and OHKO and Evasion optional, but by default), again, for the same reason I stated earlier in this thread. It's about being professional. Not gonna tell you how to run your league, but yeah, seeing as most competitive players use those standard rules, a number of them won't bother changing their teams for this (myself included, I normally carry at least one 600 Base Stat Total "Legend" on my team).

(Apr. 11, 2011  3:33 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: I can take that fight if you want

I leave it to u.

i already banned the drizzle+swift swim clause its in the op and i dont want no legends.some legends are allowed in offical compotitions because their weaker than a normal legend about the same strenght of a regular pokemon so whats the diff of not using any legends at all.

(Apr. 11, 2011  3:30 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: done its in the op and [][][][][] im not fighting that phycic trainer hes yours im doing fight request this week i got our state test youll be lucky if i fight a regular leader vs leader battle
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:29 AM)Idk Wrote:

throw in a sign artigraph by chuck norris and a blue berry pie and im in.but seriusle lets see which of you becomes the champ first then the war begans its likepokemon fire red all over again.ahh i love the smell of rivalry at 9:33 at night.also if you beat me you get acces to the 4 as im a over powerful gym leader.

Lets see what Nile says.I'm all for it.I just really need a Pichu or Pikachu now,bad.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 11, 2011

Never mind.