World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Light Yagami - Apr. 11, 2011

yes it does

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 11, 2011

Is it just me or are their wifi problems for everyone now?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Light Yagami - Apr. 11, 2011

not everyone but most people yes there is

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Chups - Apr. 11, 2011

Yep min isn't working

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 11, 2011

I can't connect to darkangelkaieru.

i really wonder whats going on

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 11, 2011

I can connect to everyone except dman.

i can connect to everyone except pikachu

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 11, 2011

finally got pokemon black! don't worry everyone, working on it right now

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 11, 2011

i can connect to every one yall wifi screwed up

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Zaneago - Apr. 11, 2011

My gym:
Name: Zane
Type: physic
Battle style: Single
Wonder launcher: Yes
Level limit: 50-75
Voice chat: Yes
Other rules: Single battle no switch (1) per battle. Besides my rules follow the rules on this thread.
Failure to obey rules will result in ban from further challenges(E3 Champ).

here are the rules
name:keryel
type:dragons
battle sytle: 3 on 3 flat battle
voice chat:yes
other rules:only changeller may swicth. follow the rules of this thread and Failure to obey rules will result in ban from further challenges
wonder launcher:no

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Chups - Apr. 11, 2011

What about wonder launcher?

Heres My rules.

Name - Ryan
Type - Normal
Battle Style: 3 on 3 Flat Battle
Wonder Launcher: Disabled
Voice Chat: Yes
Only Challenger May Switch.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  12:40 AM)LEVI-Z Wrote: My gym:
Other rules: Single battle no switch (1) per battle. Besides my rules follow the rules on this thread.
Failure to obey rules will result in ban from further challenges(E3 Champ).

I leave him to you xack.

For all people how haven't finsh they team I will be doing train for 1 pokemon per a person for free. Just pm me for this one day offer.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Idek - Apr. 11, 2011

I'm switching Absol to Gyarados.The only Pokemon that is surely gonna be on my team is my favorite,Raichu.
My Hydregion is lvl.72 Zangoose is lvl.66

Great now the gts doesn't work for me Angry

Hey I just had a Idea Maybe Ga can make all GYM Leaders a Avatar or Signature?

All styled in the Same way but With Different Colours Depending on the Type? Maybe 1 Pokemon of there Choice.

What do you think about it ga?

I have an idea. Do you know how in the game you must beat the elite 4 with out losing or you have to restart from the beinning before you can vs the champion why don't we do the same?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 11, 2011

Just came back. LOL were my sigs that good? and how goes the wondrous WBO Pokéleague in my 2 hour absence?
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:35 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: finally got pokemon black! don't worry everyone, working on it right now

Wait, what? (told you so [][][][][]) Are you serious?
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:40 AM)LEVI-Z Wrote: My gym:
Failure to obey rules will result in ban from further challenges(E4 Champ).

You need to register your team dude. Say the pokémon you are using, and then one of us can battle you.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  1:49 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Just came back. LOL were my sigs that good? and how goes the wondrous WBO Pokéleague in my 2 hour absence?
(Apr. 11, 2011  12:35 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: finally got pokemon black! don't worry everyone, working on it right now

Wait, what? (told you so [][][][][]) Are you serious?
ugh. sadly, yes. I just now got it. but I've already beaten Chili and heading to Nacrene now

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 11, 2011

I guess I'll take some gym sig requests in the time I have left to me. Just give me the following:

Background: (general element? I don't know, just describe it or give me a link)
Text:
Font Color: (If you want to specify the font, that would be helpful too)
Additional images: (links would be preferred)

And I can add some cool effects too. Requests are taken in order of asking.

(Apr. 11, 2011  2:01 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I guess I'll take some gym sig requests in the time I have left to me. Just give me the following:

Background: (general element? I don't know, just describe it or give me a link)
Text:
Font Color: (If you want to specify the font, that would be helpful too)
Additional images: (links would be preferred)

And I can add some cool effects too. Requests are taken in order of asking.
Background: light green

Text: WBO Grass Gym Leader Alex

Font Color: Dark blue

Image: Edit: link in my sig. oopsie

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Nile - Apr. 11, 2011

Can i be a gym leader
Type: Bug
name: Alex
wonder launcher: no
FormatConfusedingle battle
6v6
no wonder guard
No legends
oh and do i have to battle one of you im ready right now!
both can switch out in the battle
no shifting
no lv.limit
can i?
oh and this is my team
Infernape
garchomp
Ninjask
Volcorona
Gallade
Electivire

background: blackish-purprish
text:if you think you can defeat my powerful majestic dragons then come challenge me
font color:blood red or shiny sliver
image: http://blooddragonx.deviantart.com/art/reshiram-the-yang-pokemon-167085721 a