World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How many Languages do you know? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How many Languages do you know? (/Thread-How-many-Languages-do-you-know)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Blad3r X - May. 15, 2011

A little bit of Japenese for me! so, every one.........Ohaio! O genki des ka?

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Sasukia - May. 15, 2011

I know Japanese, English former languages, Also A-Little German. I liked learning those languages

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Hope - May. 15, 2011

I know English [obviusly] French and a little bit of german and japanese.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Suicune_Aquario - May. 15, 2011

I know:

Chinese (My mother tongue)
English (My second mother tongue)
Malay (Hence the name of our country, Malaysia)
A little Japanese (Got it from watching subbed anime)
Cantonese (Mostly foul words XD)
Hokkien (Again, mostly foul words. ==)
Spanish ( DORA! Cute)

RE: How many Languages do you know? - AeroRespawn - May. 15, 2011

English, Gujrati, a fair amount of Hindi, and I'm going to take Japanese next year. Hopefully, I'll be able to read Beyblade episode summaries and translate them. (That is if Saigo doesn't beat me to it.) If not, I will be quiet like a good boy. Smile

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Wolverine Mode - May. 16, 2011

All the languages I know are Hindi, English and a little bit of French and Arabic. I know how to read Arabic but French is too difficult for me to read and write.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - HorogiumX - May. 17, 2011

English and a small amount of Spanish. I want to learn Japanese.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Hov - May. 17, 2011

I know Engilsh and American Sign Language. And yes... ITS PART OF FOREIGN LANGUAGE YOU GUYS PROBABLY NEVER HEARD. ASL ftw. I can speak anyway I want to, its just basically hand signs Cool

ASL FTW!

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Kai-V - Sep. 17, 2012

I am about to add Protuguese to the languages I "know", hah. Does anybody have suggestions for shows in Portuguese, or series you know have subtitles in Portuguese on their DVDs ?

RE: How many Languages do you know? - YsTrY7oN - Sep. 17, 2012

I know English, Arabic, and some Japanese words. xD

RE: How many Languages do you know? - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Sep. 17, 2012

Well, I speak English (duh), Spanish (fluently), German (fluently), and a little bit of Russian (Russian friend taught me). Also a little Italian (Italian friend taught me.) and Romanian (Reading teacher from 6th grade. She was from Romania.). Oh, and Latin (Cousin takes it and she's been teaching me). XD

RE: How many Languages do you know? - SoulEater57 - Sep. 17, 2012

I know english and am learning Spanish. I also would like to learn Italian. Sadly, my school didn't have portugese that I could have learned

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Bobmcdoogal - Sep. 17, 2012

I speak English and French

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Eternal-E - Sep. 17, 2012

I know English, pig latin, and........... jibberish?

RE: How many Languages do you know? - sarabscientist - Sep. 17, 2012

I speak fluent English. I can read and speak french. Writing it somewhat of an issue at times. With all the tenses and accents Unhappy And I can write Arabic.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - *Ginga* - Sep. 17, 2012

(Sep. 17, 2012  9:10 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
No, just no. People from the US besides Silicon Valley speak swag, and Canadians speak French with maple syrup comming out. XD
I speak English.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Priscient - Sep. 17, 2012

I speak English fluently, and I can speak French. I can understand Korean, but I can't speak it. I also can do very little pieces of Japanese which I am currently learning.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - akio314 - Sep. 17, 2012

I speak English and I know a minute amount of Japanese. I am also fluent in Pig-Latin.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Tech - Sep. 17, 2012

I fluently (and correctly, unlike some Americans, with they're y'alls and carp) speak English, and am learning Spanish.

One of my life goals is to become quintlingual, menaing I want to speak 5 languages fluently. Japanese is the top priority.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - TakasuMouce - Sep. 18, 2012

I know English and Chinese.
Problem with Chinese is that I don't know how to write or read it; only speak.

So I have to go to Chinese school very Saturday.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Dual - Sep. 18, 2012

I speak english, polish (the first language i spoke), french, latin, a bit of sign language, and im learning jawaese. I also know about a sentence in spanish and a few sentences in hatian creole.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - Deadpool - Sep. 18, 2012

English, Urdu, and a fair amount of Mandarin (took a course in 7th grade)

RE: How many Languages do you know? - H3LLO - Sep. 18, 2012

English and spanish.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - NoodooSoup - Sep. 18, 2012

English and Spanish, with some grammatical errors here and there. Also, the Spanish I speak is a more slang-oriented Spanish, rather than formal. It's sort of difficult communicating with people from other Spanish-speaking countries because of this. Hopefully, I'm improving, as I am in AP Spanish this year.

RE: How many Languages do you know? - CreisCygnus737 - Sep. 18, 2012

I know a little bit of spanish. I know more french than spanish but my best language is english.