World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! (/Thread-Back-and-some-good-news-Rules-Release-3-5-new-Bey-Marketplace-forum-and-more)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  3:58 AM)abeblader1 Wrote: y was libra illegal???

just in case you dont know it was pre-hws libra that was banned, not the libra clear wheel

it was banned because it was to good, at the time it had a use for almost everything making the game uneven <- not the full reason why

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - X1 - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  3:58 AM)abeblader1 Wrote: y was libra illegal???

Read The Previous Rulebook, Not This One.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Synth - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  5:10 AM)joey-billings Wrote: Yes

dude,your using the [url][/url] code,thats why your able to paste that

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Nano - Mar. 08, 2011

(Mar. 08, 2011  8:14 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:10 AM)joey-billings Wrote: Yes

dude,your using the [url][/url] code,thats why your able to paste that

He's not.
Know your facts before flippin off on someone.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Raihan - Mar. 11, 2011

so Libra's wheel is now legal, well that's great

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Nano - Mar. 12, 2011

Well you can't post images now without uploading them to something like, imageshack, photobucket ect. At least this prevents rup123 from posting images.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Pony - Mar. 13, 2011

Well, I'm glad that the eror is gone.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - HorogiumX - Mar. 13, 2011

Uh-oh, I just got the MyBB error…

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Orien - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  10:03 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: Uh-oh, I just got the MyBB error…

I'm not seeing that the MySQL max connection limit was hit. What was the exact error you got?

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - fireblaze. - Mar. 14, 2011

Yes i always wanted to bring libra to a tournerment.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Galaxxy - Mar. 15, 2011

Nice to have libra legal again, it's an extremely good part.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - ethanzh - Mar. 15, 2011

Now I only have to try to buy Libra.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - BB01Pegasis105F - Mar. 16, 2011

Hurrah! Libra is back!XD

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Wolverine Mode - Mar. 16, 2011

This should be a Top tier news! duh Smile

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Janstarblast - Mar. 17, 2011

I think the reason for it is the Maximum series.... There are many heavy wheels introduced.... example, basalt...

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - worldsbest - Mar. 19, 2011

this is cool do you know when the next uk tornament is

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Nano - Mar. 19, 2011

(Mar. 19, 2011  8:25 PM)worldsbest Wrote: this is cool do you know when the next uk tornament is

Look around. You'll see a box on the left side of the home page. That has all the upcoming tournaments. Not that hard to find...