World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! (/Thread-Back-and-some-good-news-Rules-Release-3-5-new-Bey-Marketplace-forum-and-more)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - BeyFan - Feb. 26, 2011

Awesome work guys and gals.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - abhicherath - Feb. 26, 2011

YAY WBO is back with a bang and libra.....time to get a super deck set

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Omega12 - Feb. 26, 2011

(Feb. 26, 2011  2:35 AM)abhicherath Wrote: YAY WBO is back with a bang and libra.....time to get a super deck set

WBO is back with a BIG BANG and a Pegasus :V

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Deikailo - Feb. 26, 2011

I still have the list of everyone who bought passports at my tournaments if you need it.

And yesss now I have a third face row.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - OmegaZX - Feb. 26, 2011

^^ Sooo glad that the passport face is back!

I might even buy a passport seeing as this is my third tourney Joyful_3

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Sparta - Feb. 26, 2011

Everything looks good. Hopefully the MyBBQ sql internal error is gone for good! Thanks staff!

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Giraton - Feb. 26, 2011

well in case of the error it's so far so good, no one has seam to had it.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - earthleone234 - Feb. 26, 2011

I just jumped with excitement now that the Libra wheel is legal Eee

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Imanantelope - Feb. 26, 2011

ummm yeah im new at this and was trying to register for the beyblade matches and the instructions told me at first that i needed to create a mission statement which i did but when i entered it, i was just brought to another page labeled error error. i dont know if this is because i was doing this right before the switch to a new host or what but im kinda confused and i just wanna battle. please help me

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 26, 2011

Sweet jobs guys Joyful_2 very very happy with these changes Joyful_2. I didn't expect all these changes Cute
Now, after going through a bit, and looking at the changes, I'm really liking them. Bey-Marketplace is a lot cleaner now, I like the way it is set up. Stupid
I'm very happy libra is unbanned now, I think it should shake things up. Eee now I want to buy another bb-96, my wallet 'ain't gunna be too happy!>.<

And, like Dan said, any new veterans you guys have in mind Stupid Cool
Kai-v and Kei were always my favorite Wink
Pshh, you can be sure I'm up for it Smug
Man I sound pushy... Its all in good fun Smile

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Glad Hatter - Feb. 26, 2011

I'm glad that the Maintenance is finally over, and as a bonus an unbanned libra wheel announcement!

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Dracon - Feb. 26, 2011

(Feb. 26, 2011  2:53 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: I just jumped with excitement now that the Libra wheel is legal Eee
lol, u jumped for joy, i yelled in HORROR! naah jokes, it should make things a little more interesting anyway, now i just need to buy one and i'll be happy to! Stupid wait, i'm broke Unhappy

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - KaizerMFB - Feb. 26, 2011

Yes...l.Libra is Unbanned!
I should really get myself a super Deck set...

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - K17khairi - Feb. 26, 2011

good jobs guys and girls!
Libre wheel is now legal? awesomeeeeee

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Bakushin Blader - Feb. 26, 2011

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! but for the record in the rules for the Beylauncher-L you only mentioned L-Drago,Lightning L-Drago and Gravity Perseus you forgot Meteo L-Drago

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Kai-V - Feb. 26, 2011

(Feb. 26, 2011  3:50 AM)Bakushin Blader Wrote: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! but for the record in the rules for the Beylauncher-L you only mentioned L-Drago,Lightning L-Drago and Gravity Perseus you forgot Meteo L-Drago

Notice the "For instance" ... We do not have to name all of them.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - RayUniD125CS - Feb. 26, 2011

Libra is legal?!
Now I need to get a gift card for at least $50 for my b-day.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Amaterasu - Feb. 26, 2011

Oh wow that was fast.just happy that it's back

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Bakushin Blader - Feb. 26, 2011

(Feb. 26, 2011  3:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:50 AM)Bakushin Blader Wrote: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! but for the record in the rules for the Beylauncher-L you only mentioned L-Drago,Lightning L-Drago and Gravity Perseus you forgot Meteo L-Drago

Notice the "For instance" ... We do not have to name all of them.

My Bad did NOT notice that o.o"

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Synth - Feb. 26, 2011

libra unbanned?awesome!

btw you guys said we will move to a new host,so why is wbo still powered by mybb?

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Kai-V - Feb. 26, 2011

(Feb. 26, 2011  5:33 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: libra unbanned?awesome!

btw you guys said we will move to a new host,so why is wbo still powered by mybb?

MyBB is a script, not a host.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Otsu - Feb. 26, 2011

glad you mentioned the bb-46 standard stadium. I like that stadium. it doesn't get enough recognition.
too bad it's hard finding a bb-18 libra that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

thanks wbo committee. you rockxors my boxers.

(Feb. 26, 2011  6:09 AM)Otsu Wrote: glad you mentioned the bb-46 standard stadium. I like that stadium. it doesn't get enough recognition.
too bad it's hard finding a bb-18 libra that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

thanks wbo committee. you rockxors my boxers.

From some tests, it seemed like the BB-96 Libra was slightly better anyway, no ?

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Shika blade - Feb. 26, 2011

Wow. Thats quick.

RE: Back and some good news - Rules Release 3.5, new Bey Marketplace forum, and more! - Synth - Feb. 26, 2011

(Feb. 26, 2011  5:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:33 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: libra unbanned?awesome!

MyBB is a script, not a host.

whoops i didn't know that.