World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Flame Cancer 130 WD - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Flame Cancer 130 WD (/Thread-Flame-Cancer-130-WD)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Bluezee - Mar. 07, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  8:03 PM)ControL_ Wrote: OK guys - Before you make more combos, if its under 145 height, it will lose to 230 95% of the time.

Standard method for testing - 1v1.
Burn Cancer 130WD v MF-H Basalt Bull 230D
MF-H Basalt bull 230D easily obtains 100% win rates against Burn 85 var.
Now that's out of the way, the proof:
Burn Cancer = BC
Basalt Bull = BB

BB OS
BB OS
BB OS
BB OS
BB KO
BB OS
BB OS
BB KO
BB OS
BB OS
BC KO (dodgy first hit)
BB OS
BB KO
BB OS
BB KO

Basalt Bull wins 14/15.
Also it gets 4 KOs and 10 OS.

I don't know the routine for these combos, does the thread close?

I beg to differ. 85 can kill 230 quite easily kind sir.

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Dan - Mar. 07, 2011

Bluezee, I think it best you not start flame-wars/troll posting. :V
Your launch differs from the norm, which makes you differ to that statement. If the general populace cannot reproduce it, you've fallen in a crack. (Albeit, a good one.) Governments(WBO) try to do the best for the most people(populace here) and take repercussions from the minority(you).. Though posting that it(85) can(defeat 230) is in a way incorrect unless more people other than yourself can do that launch..

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Kujikato - Mar. 07, 2011

thanks, im gonna add them to the OP ok

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Shika blade - Mar. 07, 2011

Ok. Let me do some tests.

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - BladeStorm - Mar. 07, 2011

(Mar. 07, 2011  4:35 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I beg to differ. 85 can kill 230 quite easily kind sir.

This doesn't make sense. Bottom? Wheel? Face? 1vs1? Solo Testing? Stadium?

Constantly repeating: "85 beats 230" gets old. Fast.

I beg you Bluezee, to try and use CS on 230 instead of WD.

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Kujikato - Mar. 07, 2011

guys take that argument to the advanced forum ok, btw, does this bey fallin the promising top tier category? if it does, wow, im shocked.

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Dan - Mar. 07, 2011

I don't see how, as it does trashily against a bunch of stamina beys.. It hasn't even been tested for defense either, nor attack (Though obvious.)
Besides we're on the second page with only 3 people who have tested it..

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Kujikato - Mar. 08, 2011

i get it, OP uptdated

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - BladeStorm - Mar. 08, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  1:33 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: I call copyrights to this combo and variants!

Seriously, how can you claim intellectual property on a combo that existed when the parts were released?

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Ultra - Mar. 08, 2011

This is a bad destabiliser variant so you can't call copyright.

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Kujikato - Mar. 08, 2011

sorry, ill remove that ....XD im crazy

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Kujikato - Apr. 18, 2011

Updated OP, just for a quick question, what are Earth and Burn's win rates compared to Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Mr. N - Apr. 18, 2011

I think it was a range from 0% to 20%.

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Kujikato - Apr. 18, 2011

k, ill do some Hell Kerbecs tests my self

btw, in my informal tests, flame cancer scored 2-1 vs hell kerbecs............. odd or what

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - stevebak - May. 09, 2011

in a month or so I will get a bull
but I can test flame cancer 230WD (altough I prefer D over WD on a 230 track) vs Burn leone (my only substitute for Bull) 145/DF145WD

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - GaleForce - May. 09, 2011

230WD is hell.

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Kujikato - May. 10, 2011

Uh, the combo is Flame cancer 130 WD, i need a use for 130

RE: Burnage to The Burning Bull from The Flaming Crab - Kujikato - Jul. 12, 2011

sorry for necro, quick video of some tests
http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/Dracovianauis/?action=view&current=FlameCancer130WDstuff1.mp4

RE: Flame Cancer 130 WD - RustyXD - Jul. 15, 2011

Did some testing
standard procedure
Flame Cancer 130WD vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS
Basalt wins 19 (13OS , 6KO)
Flame wins 1(OS)
It comes close but WD always gets force smashed and knocked off balance i might do some more testing if i have time.

RE: Flame Cancer 130 WD - Kujikato - Aug. 04, 2011

just found out, 130 CAN DESTABILIZE 230!!!!

RE: Flame Cancer 130 WD - Manicben - Aug. 04, 2011

Ill do some testing of my own. If anyone has already tested with the below combos, I apologise, but I would like to see how this does too! Youtube vid probably would be recorded.

MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS (very worn) vs Flame Cancer 130WD
Results would be up tomorrow... sleepy time...

RE: Flame Cancer 130 WD - Kujikato - Sep. 27, 2011

I have a vid of it against a couple of beys, do you want unedited?

RE: Flame Cancer 130 WD - Chups - Sep. 27, 2011

I don't think this is a viable combo anymore Confused Gravity BD145MF can kill Basalt 230 variants nearly everytime and has a chance against all types whereas this doesn't.

RE: Flame Cancer 130 WD - Kujikato - Sep. 27, 2011

this is rather like a anti destabilizer-destabilizer combo, ive used it and defeated Hell KErbecs BD145 WD easily and consisently

RE: Flame Cancer 130 WD - Chups - Sep. 27, 2011

It may be able to beat that combo and this combo but out in a tournament situation it's too l's just not that good when it matters. I hope you understand what I mean Smile Like a Basalt CS could KO it or just knock it around.