World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What's your preffered style of blading? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What's your preffered style of blading? (/Thread-What-s-your-preffered-style-of-blading)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - ryashoki - Sep. 30, 2010

Defense all the way~!. Grin I get a good laugh of deflecting attack types.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - darkwolf93 - Oct. 05, 2010

my best is attack ...but my second best is stamina

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - ©oke - Oct. 17, 2010

If I had choose one, it'd be stamina. My second is attack

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - .:J:. - Oct. 17, 2010

i chose combo but it would be a defence-stamina combination because if it has a really good defence it basically absorbs the attacks and if it lasts long it will spin for a long time in a battle, a bit like my beyblade

reverse wolf
wide defence
bearing core base
bearing core

it's not a perfect combination but i like it. second would of course be attack for the fact it moves more.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - bladercam - Oct. 17, 2010

i prefer attack types just because its easier for me to make and i like the way they move in the stadium

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - NitroNeo - Oct. 17, 2010

When i see beyblade on tv i prefer attack it is fun to watch as even the attack type keeps on spinning due to bey beasts but when i play i prefer the balance types i don't get why people play in open stadiums i would prefer if my battle goes long in a partially closed stadium

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Pyro - Oct. 17, 2010

I don't know why, but when I see Ketos in the anime, not even budging when attacked, I feel like it's cool @_@.
That's why I prefer Defense types.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - iceninjja21 - Oct. 18, 2010

can all fellow bladers contact the hasbro customer service to help me change the age limit of hasbros tournaments to all bladers and old 4 the main tournaments please and thanKs pm me
o yea i 4got i chose combo cuz u can combind all elemets together

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Mc Frown - Oct. 18, 2010

(Oct. 17, 2010  12:46 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i chose combo but it would be a defence-stamina combination because if it has a really good defence it basically absorbs the attacks and if it lasts long it will spin for a long time in a battle, a bit like my beyblade

reverse wolf
wide defence
bearing core base
bearing core

it's not a perfect combination but i like it. second would of course be attack for the fact it moves more.

This is not real and it would not be good.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Glad Hatter - Oct. 18, 2010

(Oct. 18, 2010  2:03 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  12:46 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i chose combo but it would be a defence-stamina combination because if it has a really good defence it basically absorbs the attacks and if it lasts long it will spin for a long time in a battle, a bit like my beyblade

reverse wolf
wide defence
bearing core base
bearing core

This is not real and it would not be good.

My strategy is stamina and attack but for now it is upper attack heh.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - NitroNeo - Oct. 18, 2010

(Oct. 18, 2010  12:28 AM)iceninjja21 Wrote: can all fellow bladers contact the hasbro customer service to help me change the age limit of hasbros tournaments to all bladers and old 4 the main tournaments please and thanKs pm me
o yea i 4got i chose combo cuz u can combind all elemets together

I am up for it i am 21 & i want to blade officially in front of the world like the packaging beyblade boxes say age 8+ that should be the rule for the tournaments no age - should be applied

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Blace Fireheart - Oct. 18, 2010

defense and stamina for sure

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Proto Man - Oct. 18, 2010

DEFENSE ALL THE WAY!!

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - 桃太郎 - Oct. 18, 2010

As much as I loved Defense, it cannot keep up with Attack. Takara-Tomy needs to come out with Defense parts that will actually block Attack Types (for the most part) to the point where they will lose spin too quickly.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Blad3r X - Oct. 18, 2010

Attack, its a reckless style, but i just love the feeling of knocking out and dominating your opponents.........I also like Defense but mostly i love attack for my style.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - lightninglibraX - Oct. 18, 2010

Stamina. if i were able to create a quick stamina type that was able to dodge attacks, i'd be so happy. (VirgoAD145 bottom?)

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - hotrodbluegrass - Oct. 22, 2010

how old are u guys I want to feel better about my age and me loving beybattles lol but please how old are some of u guys?

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - blah - Oct. 22, 2010

This really isn't the place to ask a question like that...

By the way, I'm 14. =P

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Kai-V - Oct. 22, 2010

You could have redirected him there and not answered.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - blah - Oct. 22, 2010

Sorry. ):

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - ljc1221 - Oct. 23, 2010

I like a solid stamina bey, Driger v for example.
But I don't mind a nice attack bey once in a while.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - 桃太郎 - Oct. 23, 2010

Pisces 100WD is really making decide whether I like Stamina or Attack more; it's a very interesting combo. Alas, I still feel this way: Attack > Stamina > Defense. >.< Oh Pisces.

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Wraith - Oct. 23, 2010

Defense just suits me

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - Ghost Of China - Nov. 21, 2010

Attack types!! there fast, quick, and they define beyblade. If the whole mfb were just stamina types, what sould be the difference between those and doller store spinning tops? RF,CS,XF,F, all attack bottoms make the bey goo so fast its relle coool!! Sppeeeed+Power=Beyblade
mind my speeelingg lol

RE: What's your preffered style of blading? - LeonetheLion - Nov. 21, 2010

Defence. Block attacks, when WB is wore down, it moves fast! Defence FTW!