World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
NEW Signature Shop. Graphic Requests too. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: NEW Signature Shop. Graphic Requests too. (/Thread-NEW-Signature-Shop-Graphic-Requests-too)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - eclipse162 - Feb. 12, 2011

Can you give me:

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - BeybladeStation - Feb. 12, 2011

Everyone above, I will finidh your sigs/avatars today or tommorow. Remeber, first come first serve!

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - dark nova - Feb. 12, 2011

Can I have an avatar with an orange backround and a picture of a L-Drago face?

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - TheBeydude5 - Feb. 12, 2011

TOLD YA NOT TO GIVE UP!!!! btw when do u think my avatar will be ready?

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - BeybladeStation - Feb. 12, 2011

Hey Mizuchi, here is your avatar. I made the sweetest avatar for you:

[Image: raygillavatar.jpg]

If anyhting need changing, ask.

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - PattyCakeChamp! - Feb. 12, 2011

Can I get a matching avatar please ?

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - BeybladeStation - Feb. 13, 2011

Kazemeru, here is yours. You MUST put this message below the sig:

BeybladeStation made this sig! His shop: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBS-s-Signature-AND-Avatar-Shop-REQUEST-NOW-High-Quality-Sigs-and-Avatars-right-here?page=2

Here's the sig:

[Image: kazimerusig.jpg]

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - Glad Hatter - Feb. 13, 2011

nice avatars dude.

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - toatanu - Feb. 13, 2011

Do you have an image of Rock Aquario(Green Energy Wheel ver.)(track and tip generally don't matter, but if custom parts are possible, 100(LDragotransblue)HF-S)?
If so, I'd like the above-mentioned Bey clashing(sparks) with Earth Aquila from a 45-degree-up angle, with an extremely dark green background.
If that's not possible, then just a Rock Aquario(green) avatar with a dark green(at top) to black(at bottom) gradient.

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - BeybladeStation - Feb. 13, 2011

Everyone, all your requests will be done by Tommorow, Monday, and Tuesday.

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - Hope - Feb. 13, 2011

can you do burn fireblze and his owner in a cool background thanks

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Feb. 13, 2011

Please make me an avatar with Basalt Horogium and it's owner (Faust) and My name in the lower right and this background: http://images.devshed.com/ds/stories/unix_time_format/unix_time_format%5B1%5D_html_3116a0f8.png

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - Burst Dragoon - Feb. 13, 2011

hey he is trying to do all the stuff for people who already ask give him a break

GUYS I have OVER 10 requests this will take a LONG time. HOLD the requests.

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - Kadoya - Feb. 13, 2011

can i have a request! (when you have time)

L Drago on the left ,this on the right.

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - Tachimukai - Feb. 13, 2011

You made an awesome sig for me earlier. I ask if you could edit it slightly?

This is my current sig

Could you change the Killer Beafowl to Ray Unicorno?

Thanx in advance!

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - BMFA - Feb. 14, 2011

I want Tetsuya sitting on the beach with Dark Cancer in his hand (to match my avatar).

P.S. PM me when you get to it.

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - othellog - Feb. 14, 2011

(Feb. 13, 2011  2:31 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: GUYS I have OVER 10 requests this will take a LONG time. HOLD the requests.
All the request's must be driving you crazy.

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - RayLightning - Feb. 14, 2011

hi!!Smile can you make a purple/forest green background with masamune and unicorno, and unicorno is using purple lightning flash?? thanks!!

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - BeybladeStation - Feb. 14, 2011

HOLD THE REQUESTS!!!! DOESN'T anyone read the freaking first post!!?? IT SAYS IM BUSY

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - RayLightning - Feb. 14, 2011

SORRY!!! i didnt see your post......

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - BeybladeStation - Feb. 14, 2011

Glinny, here's yours:
[Image: 2hz4m4k.jpg]

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - crown clown - Feb. 14, 2011

can you get me a rayuga sighnature holding l-drago saying evilblader

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - The Fire Wyrm - Feb. 15, 2011

Read the first post.

RE: BBS's Signature AND Avatar Shop! REQUEST NOW! High Quality Sigs and Avatars right here! - BeybladeStation - Feb. 15, 2011

I already reported him. I don't get why no one reads it? Just wait and I'll do it. Also I might be giving away sigs for FREE. These are top-notch sigs. Also if anyone would like a LEONE signature. CONTACT me through PM.