World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - 6 God - Jan. 21, 2014

For reaching 15 victories in WBO tournaments.

Edit: Beaten.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Jan. 21, 2014

Take it to PMs guys, if someone wants to talk about the subject longer.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 21, 2014

Lulz you just got beaten Kira. I hope I get teh Antique Face soon D;

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jan. 21, 2014

SDMS, I know you want it, but trust me, if you keep on-and-on-and-on about it, you'll not get it. Trust me.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Jan. 23, 2014

(Jan. 21, 2014  3:36 AM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: Lulz you just got beaten Kira. I hope I get teh Antique Face soon D;

Yes, try to stop nagging. Just let it happen.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jan. 27, 2014

Just discovered there was a Rose Platinum Face (guess I must have been living under a rock) and it looks awesome.

Might have to dig out my stuff to see how many I have but after selling so many already I doubt I even have half of that ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Jan. 27, 2014

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with 50+ wins as of Saturday, should I recieve a Ruby Face?

Thanks. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jan. 27, 2014

Yes, you should. My guess is they never noticed, haha. Love the double Gold Faces Leone19!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dual - Jan. 27, 2014

(Jan. 27, 2014  8:59 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but with 50+ wins as of Saturday, should I recieve a Ruby Face?

Thanks. Tongue_out
How...!? I remember when you asked me for tips for your first tournament, and that wasn't all that long ago.
I need to move to your neighborhood, haha. Anyway, congratulations on the face!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Jan. 30, 2014

Yay! Me and BillyBlast traded (I traded my aquario.) and now I have a giraffe face Grin

Me and Tri are Giraffe Bros 0_o

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ryukiba - Jan. 30, 2014

(Jan. 30, 2014  2:50 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yay! Me and BillyBlast traded (I traded my aquario.) and now I have a giraffe face Grin

Me and Tri are Giraffe Bros 0_o

Haha, cool! Now if only I could somehow get my first faceTongue_out I'll just have to work hard… I think?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - @hsan Tah!r - Feb. 03, 2014

hi, can anybody tell me how to get an antique face in the help docs there is wrriten Bladers who've talked a little too much will receive this as a gift. I don't really understand it ?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ashton pinto - Feb. 03, 2014

i forgot to post ! yo i got a rose platinum face *happy*
(Feb. 03, 2014  1:50 PM)Kaizer! Wrote: hi, can anybody tell me how to get an antique face in the help docs there is wrriten Bladers who've talked a little too much will receive this as a gift. I don't really understand it ?

EDIT : nevermind , beaten by TheSupremeOne

EDIT 2 :
Thanks L !!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Feb. 03, 2014

(Feb. 03, 2014  1:50 PM)Kaizer! Wrote: hi, can anybody tell me how to get an antique face in the help docs there is wrriten Bladers who've talked a little too much will receive this as a gift. I don't really understand it ?

It's for having at least 1,000 constructive posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Feb. 03, 2014

You need to have 1000 Beyblade related posts. They must be good and you don't always get it as soon as you hit 1000. I'd stay away from off-topic fourms. But I can tell you, your not ready.

ashton: Awesome! I love the way it looks.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Feb. 05, 2014

The Antique Face is overrated anyways Tongue_out_wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Feb. 11, 2014

I've recently been thinking of using up all of my Credits on Faces, but I'm not sure yet haha. I want to wait and see what new things the WBO Committee will put up but I also like having lots of faces!

What do you guys think I should do? 42 Credits can get a lot of Faces!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Feb. 11, 2014

Your choice, I would personally wait for something awesome(like the Gold Wyvern DJ I'm gonna get, right Stars and Dark?)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Feb. 11, 2014

(Feb. 11, 2014  1:34 AM)LMAO Wrote: I've recently been thinking of using up all of my Credits on Faces, but I'm not sure yet haha. I want to wait and see what new things the WBO Committee will put up but I also like having lots of faces!

omg get 21 face booster diamonds

srsly Serious

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Feb. 11, 2014

(Feb. 11, 2014  1:34 AM)LMAO Wrote: I've recently been thinking of using up all of my Credits on Faces, but I'm not sure yet haha. I want to wait and see what new things the WBO Committee will put up but I also like having lots of faces!

I'd wait til the new wave of Blader Rewards. Then you can get some smexy Beys/gear.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Angry Face - Feb. 11, 2014

Don't forget that credits are usually reset before every new wave of Blader Rewards to prevent people with stocks of credits from swiping all the nicer prizes right away.

Speaking from personal experience, if you can still get a physical prize at this point, I'd shoot for one of those. Otherwise, you'll end up like I did and have a lot of credits, waiting for all the fresh stuff to come in, only for your choices to be spending them all on Face Boosters or waiting for them to be reset, lol.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Feb. 11, 2014

Wait what?! They get reset?!

I'd get the VariAres DGrin Blue Phantom Ver. or of course the Limited edition Dark knight dragooon gold ver. and spend the rest on faceboosters Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Feb. 11, 2014

They tell us a couple weeks before they do the reset so people can claim Face Boosters or physical prizes.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Feb. 11, 2014

It's good that you saved up your credits, and not blow them on faces like me. xd Also this is only my opinion but, I think you should get Dark Knight Dragoon Limited Gold Dragoon Model and then with your few credits left, get either a few face booster diamonds, or a metal assist. Hope this helped! Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LMAO - Feb. 13, 2014

Thanks for the advice guys!

I really thought about it and I might just get the Variares Blue Phantom Version and just give it to my brother and then spend the rest on faces, but I'll give it a week or two to see if anything new pops up for this wave!

I already have the Gold Dark Knight Dragooon so I wouldn't want to get that hah, thanks for the suggestion though!

I would love to get 21 face booster diamond's but I'd just end up getting so many common faces haha.