World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Jan. 05, 2014

I received the Alexandrite Face after much begging testing!!

On another note, does anyone have any idea what the pearl face is for? I'd love to have it, it's so freakig beautiful! No one has t and there is no description so it's hard telling :\.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 05, 2014

Good job Tri! I will get that face soon as I have done a lot of testing recently.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wombat - Jan. 05, 2014

I wish I had been able to go to one of the tournaments during the Scavenger Hunt, so I would have had a chance at getting one of those spiffy Stone Faces. Maybe someone will trade one with me if they get a duplicate or something.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 06, 2014

I have a feeling Kai-V is going to give me the Antique Face nao Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jan. 06, 2014

You'll have to wait and see. There's one thing people hate, and that's beeing nagged. If you don't get it, it just means they're busy or you're not ready.

Though, good luck to you!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 06, 2014

Yeah, didn't get it yet. But I am destined to get it! And dat Alexandrite Face shall be mine soon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Jan. 06, 2014

Hehe, I feel great, 'cause I was the first after all the people in one go that got it! It shows I'm a tester (well mostly for Limited) I want to try out standard soon.

I'll never get the Antique Face, why? I think I've produced way to much SPAM. Though, if Kai-V was to surprize me one day, that'd be great! I'm sure you guys think the same.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mitsu - Jan. 07, 2014

(Jan. 06, 2014  8:55 PM)" L Wrote: Hehe, I feel great, 'cause I was the first after all the people in one go that got it! It shows I'm a tester (well mostly for Limited) I want to try out standard soon.
Also, It shows that you're a great member, And should be a good example to newer members, And even get them to start testing too! I'd really like that face but, I know I have a long way from that happening xd

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Jan. 07, 2014

Just got Phoenic and Goreim stone faces! I must say, Phoenic looks pretty nice...not to mention, both of them are rares Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DRAGON KING - Jan. 07, 2014

(Jan. 07, 2014  3:34 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Just got Phoenic and Goreim stone faces! I must say, Phoenic looks pretty nice...not to mention, both of them are rares Wink

Wow. You got the first stone face boosters AND they are rares, you are lucky Joyful_3.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Jan. 07, 2014

(Jan. 07, 2014  3:34 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Just got Phoenic and Goreim stone faces! I must say, Phoenic looks pretty nice...not to mention, both of them are rares Wink

Goreim is Common, actually. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Jan. 07, 2014

Ah, not sure how I could have missed that lol. Nevertheless, it's still pretty exciting!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 07, 2014

The Stone Faces look weird to me. Flat and fat? I say no no. Otherwise congrats TSO!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Jan. 07, 2014

(Jan. 07, 2014  10:17 AM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: The Stone Faces look weird to me. Flat and fat? I say no no. Otherwise congrats TSO!

I think they look great! Congrats on wing the first to get them TSO.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Jan. 07, 2014

They look cool ! But they look a bit wide or sorta squashed for some reason on the collection.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Jan. 07, 2014

Hmm, not digging the octagonal shape to be quite honest. It might also disrupt other faces you currently have due to the different shape but hey maybe it just takes some time getting used to.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ingulit - Jan. 07, 2014

They look fine to me (great, even!); they're not wide/squashed at all, and they're not THAT different such that they won't be very disruptive IMO. I like!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Jan. 08, 2014

Yeah, I really like them honestly.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 10, 2014

I would like somebody to clarify on the Prize Hunter Face. What is the quest?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kujikato - Jan. 10, 2014

IIRC, you can only receive them when turning in credits for a prize.

#2997 my

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ~Stoney~ - Jan. 12, 2014

Hi everyone,
is there also a face for having more than 200 beyblades? I´ve only seen the rose gold face and the rose platinum face for 50 / 150 beyblades. Soon I will have more than 200 different beys (and the number will still increase...Joyful_2), so it would be interesting to know, if there´s some other face for collectors with A LOT of beyblades. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dual - Jan. 12, 2014

No, as of now there are only faces for 50 and 150, though that might change later.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ~Stoney~ - Jan. 12, 2014

(Jan. 12, 2014  6:49 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: No, as of now there are only faces for 50 and 150, though that might change later.

Ok thanks, Ultramarine.
Do you know who I could ask, if he/she could create some new faces like that?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dual - Jan. 12, 2014

Well the committee I suppose, but they don't make new faces often.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TimeOut - Jan. 12, 2014

Similar to the regional rankings thread, I was thinking of making one to keep track of who has the most faces, would anyone be opposed to this or think that it should just stay in here?