World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dusk - Apr. 06, 2011

It's going to be a little harder than not getting warnings annd having good posts though.

I really want the Pisces Face (it's my sign). Does anyone know what booster it comes in and how to get that booster?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Apr. 06, 2011

The 2 faces that I wish I could get, haven't been given out yet, and probably won't get in this lifetime are the Stone and Alexandrite faces. They're so pretty....

They should give out hints on how to get the ones that no one has gotten yet, instead of just ???

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  2:23 AM)Dusk Wrote: They should give out hints on how to get the ones that no one has gotten yet, instead of just ???
But the thing is to keep you in suspense and try your hardest in every aspect to get it.

Ever since I came here, I wanted the Amethyst Face. It's not mysterious, but I can agree with you guys that it may be just one of the Hardest Faces to get.

I mean, the knowledge those receiptents have posted is far much. They have excelled in what they know..

How can you try your hardest if you do not know what you are trying to do? In my opinion it's a wild goose chase.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Guardian - Apr. 06, 2011

is it true that the passport face last only a year

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  3:48 AM)Guardian Wrote: is it true that the passport face last only a year

It's true. Or that's what I heard.

That kind of ruins it...hm, they should put that up on the page for when you are buying a passport: *face lasts only one year too*

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  3:57 AM)Dusk Wrote: That kind of ruins it...hm, they should put that up on the page for when you are buying a passport: *face lasts only one year too*

"$10 USD a year" is not clear enough for you ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/subscribe.php

Yeah but it makes it seem like it is just $10 a year for the ACTUAL passport, not the Face. That is just my opinion though.

We used to leave the Face there even after the Blader Passport expired, as proof that the user did buy one at some point, but now there are more and more expired passports and it will be a lot clearer for the Committee as well as the tournament organisers if we just start removing them when they expire and give a new one if the person renews it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Apr. 06, 2011

@ Kai-V/Kei

Do you plan on changing the Facebooster Black for donating the $10 above the passport fee? It's great that it's a free gift as a thanking of donating money to the WBO - Just going to get way too many of the same face this way...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 06, 2011

Maybe we could have a One chose at Random?

(Apr. 06, 2011  12:22 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Maybe we could have a One chose at Random?
A random random face booster?

You mean randomly pick the type? I.e chances of black or other? And then within the randomly picked booster, you get a random face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Apr. 06, 2011

Yeah.

I'd like thos Dragoon faces, I just think it looks awesome.

And I would want something organized here on Beydays. So I could get the Beydays face.

(Apr. 06, 2011  12:03 PM)ControL_ Wrote: @ Kai-V/Kei

Do you plan on changing the Facebooster Black for donating the $10 above the passport fee? It's great that it's a free gift as a thanking of donating money to the WBO - Just going to get way too many of the same face this way...

Well, there are other HMS Emblems that exist I suppose, but at the same time, if you want other Faces, you should aim for other Faces, hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  6:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We used to leave the Face there even after the Blader Passport expired, as proof that the user did buy one at some point, but now there are more and more expired passports and it will be a lot clearer for the Committee as well as the tournament organisers if we just start removing them when they expire and give a new one if the person renews it.
I think it would be nicer to just have a different passport face for each calendar year you paid. Different versions of the same face. Still orange and blue, but maybe a different design.

I guess my most recent faces are achievement faces Smile

Next up is spam face/referral face then.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dusk - Apr. 07, 2011

Yeah I agree with Deikailo. That would be a really good idea.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mr. N - Apr. 07, 2011

I'm about a third through my 1,000 posts, and that will be in like 2 months before I get that. I could win the Face Contest, but that's basically impossible for me. So... no Faces for me for a couple of months...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Apr. 07, 2011

(Apr. 07, 2011  12:24 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I'm about a third through my 1,000 posts, and that will be in like 2 months before I get that. I could win the Face Contest, but that's basically impossible for me. So... no Faces for me for a couple of months...
You should have more confidence in yourself.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dusk - Apr. 07, 2011

80% of the way to Antique Face subtract spam. Hah I guess this post is spam too though.

You might win the face contest. You never know N.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mr. N - Apr. 08, 2011

I'll do my best, but I haven't even got a YouTube account. Probably gonna get it today, and I don't know how to edit and stuff. I have planned out the video in the past few days though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Apr. 08, 2011

(Apr. 08, 2011  12:42 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I'll do my best, but I haven't even got a YouTube account. Probably gonna get it today, and I don't know how to edit and stuff. I have planned out the video in the past few days though.
That's good, but I'm guessing you HAVE to know how to edit because you're adding music to a filmed video. That requires and editor, such as WMM.

But anyways, I'm going to try to win the contest and get the Random Booster, I'll try using Sony Vegas or Cyberlink Powerdirector.

I am to win the L-Drago Face, Quetzalcoatl face /Quetz II, ULTIMATE Dragoon, or Gaia Dragoon Face.

They all look great, but if I had to choose one, I'd take Gaia Dragoon, second I'd take Quetz.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Azlanslayer - Apr. 09, 2011

So, i finally reached 1000 posts. Its a tough work to get to that really, unless your Spamming. Anyways, it seems to me that less people is posting this days.. Or helping to test etc. Also, waiting for kai-v to check my posts to see if i deem worthy of getting the antique face Smile