World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - sarabscientist - Jul. 30, 2013

(Jul. 30, 2013  1:38 PM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: hey how to get pegasus face

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

It is one of the many faces hidden in random boosters so you'll have to get one of those boosters and hope for the best. Or, you can trade one of your faces with another member that has a Pegasus face.

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Jul. 31, 2013

So I logged on and noticed that I have a darkish lime green face, That says I obtained it from a Facebooster. But I haven't bought a Facebooster in a month or so. Any explanation for it? Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Jul. 31, 2013

(Jul. 31, 2013  11:51 AM)Leone19 Wrote: So I logged on and noticed that I have a darkish lime green face, That says I obtained it from a Facebooster. But I haven't bought a Facebooster in a month or so. Any explanation for it? Tongue_out

There's no Lime Green face on your collection .. ?

Perhaps it was a glitch, since you only have 5.

(Jul. 31, 2013  11:57 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2013  11:51 AM)Leone19 Wrote: So I logged on and noticed that I have a darkish lime green face, That says I obtained it from a Facebooster. But I haven't bought a Facebooster in a month or so. Any explanation for it? Tongue_out

There's no Lime Green face on your collection .. ?

Perhaps it was a glitch, since you only have 5.

Maybe not lime, it was solid green though.

Either way it's gone now though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Manicben - Jul. 31, 2013

^ It must have been the Emerald Face. Its for having 15 victories in WBO matches.
Did it look like the Green Face that I have? In that case, it was the Emerald face, if not then... D:

(Jul. 31, 2013  12:08 PM)Manicben Wrote: ^ It must have been the Emerald Face. Its for having 15 victories in WBO matches.
Did it look like the Green Face that I have? In that case, it was the Emerald face, if not then... D:

That's exactly what it was!!
I have 14 wins and 4 losses now, but once my next tounrament is processed which I got third in, I'd have over 15 wins.
So does that mean I'll get it back when my the tournament was prossesed? (along with the bronze face- for third)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Manicben - Jul. 31, 2013

^ Exactly. Just remember that it will take a while till the tournament gets processed and both faces given out. Patience is needed as the admins are quite busy with the whole beypoint system renovation. Anyway, expect it to be a couple of weeks or so... Who knows? Grin
Nice, third place bro, congrats Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Snoop Dog MS - Aug. 09, 2013

I am hoping to get the Antique Face soon,(just 9 more posts!) and then trying to get that Gold Face at a Chicago tournament, wish me luck!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Aug. 09, 2013

(Jul. 31, 2013  12:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2013  12:08 PM)Manicben Wrote: ^ It must have been the Emerald Face. Its for having 15 victories in WBO matches.

That's exactly what it was!!
I have 14 wins and 4 losses now, but once my next tounrament is processed which I got third in, I'd have over 15 wins.
So does that mean I'll get it back when my the tournament was prossesed? (along with the bronze face- for third)

Since it was processed, and I got the bronze face, will I be getting thr Emerald Face back soon?
I have like 1,078(?) posts, I hope I get an antique face soon, as well. (idk how the posts are reviewed, and such.)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Infinity Lazer - Aug. 10, 2013

faces I really want to earn are the lapis luzili face (just need a bb:10 and a grip) the rose gold face (only need 25 more beys) and the face you get for placing first in a tournament

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Aug. 10, 2013

Uhh, you need more than just a stadium and a grip to get the Lapis Lazuli face. You must help the WBO a lot such as writing Beywiki articles or other projects, not just testing. If that were the case, tons of people would have it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Aug. 10, 2013

(Aug. 09, 2013  9:20 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Since it was processed, and I got the bronze face, will I be getting thr Emerald Face back soon?
I have like 1,078(?) posts, I hope I get an antique face soon, as well. (idk how the posts are reviewed, and such.)
Isn't that strictly for posts in Beyblade related discussion or something? I probably won't get one for a few more years haha

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - *Ginga* - Aug. 10, 2013

It is, and those have to be good quality posts. A little bit of searching would have given you the answer as to how long it takes after you hit 1,000 posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Aug. 10, 2013

(Aug. 10, 2013  3:38 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: It is, and those have to be good quality posts. A little bit of searching would have given you the answer as to how long it takes after you hit 1,000 posts.

Well, hopefully I'll get one soon Tongue_out

Supreme one I noticed you got your emerald face...?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Supreme One - Aug. 10, 2013

(Aug. 10, 2013  11:46 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Supreme one I noticed you got your emerald face...?
Indeed haha
I got mine before you because I think I reached 15 victories after the second tournament, not Connecticon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Leone19 - Sep. 04, 2013

I figured I'd post here since I was told by a fellow member, and it wasn't answered in questions about the wbo topic:

Any idea how long it takes to get an Antique Face? (I know the minimum amount of "good" posts is 1000) I know I have like 1,200+ posts, and like everyone, not all are the "standard" for good posts. In other words, (I know how busy they are) When does a mod get around to reviewing the posts, and handing out the face, or not?
I don't mean for this to sound arrogant or rude in anyway, its an honest question I have.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Sep. 04, 2013

It's hard to say a time it takes, I got mine not long after I got 1000 posts. Just shoot a committee member a PM and they will check out your posts to see if you are eligible.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Aerosan - Sep. 12, 2013

Some Faces say "You can get this Face from a Face Booster."

How do you go about getting a Face Booster?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Sep. 12, 2013

(Sep. 12, 2013  1:19 PM)Aerosan Wrote: Some Faces say "You can get this Face from a Face Booster."

How do you go about getting a Face Booster?

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Aerosan - Sep. 12, 2013

Ah brilliant, thank you.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Sep. 19, 2013

I have a question do i get a face if i make a beywiki artical. If so i should nearly have 3 done.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Sep. 19, 2013

(Sep. 19, 2013  1:48 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: I have a question do i get a face if i make a beywiki artical. If so i should nearly have 3 done.

The Lapis Lazuli or the Peridot Face can be given for Beywiki-related activities, but it really depends on the quality of the articles, they need to be approved, and you might need to get more than one approved. In your case, those set reviews will definitely have to be accompanied by a lot more drafts than that, since it does not equal the amount of work and knowledge that a Beyblade article requires, for instance.

Thanks Kai-V my L-Drago asorbe is good but i admit my other two are not that good. I'm working on more for the wiki and i hope there all good. Do you think a nother five would be good?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tri - Sep. 19, 2013

It's quality over quantity Smile. You will get it when you write very good articles.

What about my L-Drago asorbe dratf is it good like the others have to be. Sorry for spam.