World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Dec. 05, 2012

(Dec. 05, 2012  3:13 AM)Ken Rao Wrote: Can you get a face for editing somthing on beywiki?

You have more chances of getting a Face for getting many drafts approved onto Beywiki than if you just edited things on Beywiki here and there. In any case, you need permission for whatever you do on Beywiki.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Scout25 - Dec. 05, 2012

Which face booster can you get a Phoenix face in?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - YsTrY7oN - Dec. 05, 2012

(Dec. 05, 2012  5:29 AM)scout25 Wrote: Which face booster can you get a Phoenix face in?

I am sure that is a secret.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Dec. 05, 2012

(Dec. 05, 2012  3:19 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:13 AM)Ken Rao Wrote: Can you get a face for editing somthing on beywiki?

yes you can

If you don't know what you're talking about, be quiet. You could've gotten him warned for unauthorized editing.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Justaway - Dec. 05, 2012

Exchanged all my credits for faces today. And got many new ones, including Jupiter, Nemesis, Lynx, Orion, Counter Leone, Crown etc.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Dec. 05, 2012

You are building a HUGE Face Collection, haha! Those Faces seriously look great!
Even I might trade my Credits I guess?

EDIT-
Interesting... I have now started my second line of Faces! YAY!
I decided to spend my Credits on a Face, so that I could avoid the "7 Credit Reduction". And guess what, I get an Ultra Rare- Ares Face!
Seems like I am more lucky when I do certain things in a hurry...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kujikato - Dec. 05, 2012

Dangit! ARES!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lucky, that gives you more points right?

Sad I don't have any credits left Tired

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Dec. 05, 2012

GOSH! I just forgot about the "Points" thingy! I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPEEEEEEEEHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moreover, I have a Gold Face coming on the 18th of this month! Cool

YAY!

Seriously though, that just gives me a few points- not enough to win any prize, haha!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Jatin09 - Dec. 11, 2012

I like all the faces, would like to have few of themSmile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kujikato - Dec. 12, 2012

I traded my Cygnus and Lyra for a Pisces. Who cares about Ophiuchus messing up the constellations/horoscopes? I like Pisces as mine~

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Dec. 12, 2012

I would've kept my Cygnus if I were you, since it's such an awesome design :p

(Dec. 05, 2012  8:55 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I decided to spend my Credits on a Face, so that I could avoid the "7 Credit Reduction". And guess what, I get an Ultra Rare- Ares Face!

So. Jealous. You have no idea. XD It looks great!

I would as well, since it does look nice, but well, Pisces is a rare, and both Cygnus and Luraare common, so yeah. Plus, it gets me 2 points for the hunt, worth it I suppose.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Natural - Dec. 12, 2012

How do u get the Pegasus face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bobmcdoogal - Dec. 12, 2012

(Dec. 12, 2012  3:10 PM)Natural Wrote: How do u get the Pegasus face?
From a Face Booster

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ashton pinto - Dec. 12, 2012

i got some new faces few days ago.... Cyber Pegasis Face,Ketos Face,Horuseus Face,Kronos Face,Serpent Face,Aquila Face
i dont like any of them except eagle and kronos...

I'll gladly take the ketos, cyber and horuseus off you XD nice pull on the kronos

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - pran1895 - Dec. 14, 2012

I recenty won a facebooster and got wolf but I want somthing else. Does anyone want to trade with me?? I'll glad to have a trade Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - T. L-Drago 9207 - Dec. 15, 2012

I currently have this Cygnus Face, which I've got from a Face Booster Azure in the 75,000 member celebration BeyLotto. I'm also striving to get a Rose Gold Face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ninjaman60 - Dec. 16, 2012

I currently have no faces yet but I hope to get some this year. I am trying really hard, but it's not working out so great. Anyone have any suggestions to help me? Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Synth - Dec. 16, 2012

Well, Your best bet right now is The scavenger hunt: Get at least 5 points and you get both the Anniversary face and any Face booster of your choice (Under the 5 points thing).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Katniss - Dec. 16, 2012

How do you get the Antique Face? "Bladers who've talked a little too much will receive this as a gift." What does it mean? Do you haave to do a certain amount of posts or something?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Dec. 16, 2012

You have to have around a 1000 good posts. And by good I mean not spam and not in the sections not about beyblade.
(Dec. 16, 2012  4:17 AM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I currently have no faces yet but I hope to get some this year. I am trying really hard, but it's not working out so great. Anyone have any suggestions to help me? Wink

How are you trying hard exactly? You mostly post in the off topic forums.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - Dec. 16, 2012

(Nov. 23, 2012  4:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: That is amazing! One more Lapis Lazuli Face!
Congratulations, Ben-Ben! No one can deny that you deserved it! Joyful_3

And of course, congratulations for that Peridot Face too(I know it was awarded two months back, but I forgot!)

You've got almost all of the "desirable" Faces there! The Rose Gold(desirable for me at least, as getting a 50-bey collection is a big feat), The Antique, The Gold(the tourney one), The Brad Face, The Peridot, and The Lapis!
I think the Amethyst would be the only "desirable" Face you're missing out on?

thanks.. Eee
yes..amethyst face should be in the list...but i think i'm still on a long way..hahahah...
platinum rose gold face could be sweet too..but i dont think i gonna expand my collection for now..haha
lets hope some of the unapproved drafts could shine my way for amethyst..XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ninjaman60 - Dec. 16, 2012

(Dec. 16, 2012  12:27 PM)Ultra Wrote: You have to have around a 1000 good posts. And by good I mean not spam and not in the sections not about beyblade.
(Dec. 16, 2012  4:17 AM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I currently have no faces yet but I hope to get some this year. I am trying really hard, but it's not working out so great. Anyone have any suggestions to help me? Wink

How are you trying hard exactly? You mostly post in the off topic forums.

Even though I mostly post in the off topics forums I still am trying hard. I am not an expert on beyblade but I do know a lot I just don't usually post it. Anyway I want that anniversary face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Uwik - Dec. 17, 2012

(Dec. 16, 2012  1:51 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2012  4:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: That is amazing! One more Lapis Lazuli Face!
Congratulations, Ben-Ben! No one can deny that you deserved it! Joyful_3

And of course, congratulations for that Peridot Face too(I know it was awarded two months back, but I forgot!)

You've got almost all of the "desirable" Faces there! The Rose Gold(desirable for me at least, as getting a 50-bey collection is a big feat), The Antique, The Gold(the tourney one), The Brad Face, The Peridot, and The Lapis!
I think the Amethyst would be the only "desirable" Face you're missing out on?

thanks.. Eee
yes..amethyst face should be in the list...but i think i'm still on a long way..hahahah...
platinum rose gold face could be sweet too..but i dont think i gonna expand my collection for now..haha
lets hope some of the unapproved drafts could shine my way for amethyst..XD

Let's see, all except 1, on the Amethyst Face list are Advanced Members, and at the same time, many Advanced Members do not have Amethyst Face. Notice the pattern here? Tongue_out_wink

Also, it's not really a wiki related Face.