World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tech - Sep. 03, 2012

That means if its retired, then Eagle will be Rare!

I don't care anymore, gimme dat FB DIAMOND, yo.

If you can. :3

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - sarabscientist - Sep. 03, 2012

(Sep. 03, 2012  3:46 AM)Tech Wrote: That means if its retired, then Eagle will be Rare!

I don't care anymore, gimme dat FB DIAMOND, yo.

If you can. :3

I don't know if the value goes up for expired faces, idk. As for your request:

(Sep. 02, 2012  2:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have not made an announcement for it, but it is not listed in the Blader Rewards anymore, so I do not even know how people can keep thinking it is available ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ashton pinto - Sep. 03, 2012

I traded a draciel viper face for a guardian face... Its a good deal for me.. I also have rock bison face, if anyone wants to trade it for a averanzer face PM me..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Sep. 04, 2012

It says in the OP that this thread shouldn't be used for face trading. Put it in your sig like I did.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Sep. 04, 2012

How about a page for a thread that makes it to 100 pages? Smug

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DefStamina88 - Sep. 15, 2012

So I have a Serpent Face, one of my favorites, but I am willing to trade my extra Cyber Pegasis Face for another uncommon face of anyone's interested...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - pranzdiv123 - Sep. 20, 2012

I am willing to trade my red or black HMS face for either Cyber pegasis,Unicorno,Pegasis,Rock bison,Virgo,Dragonis,L Drago,Variaries.

EDIT: also looking for orion face

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Sep. 20, 2012

Face Trading is to be conducted in private, guys.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - YsTrY7oN - Oct. 06, 2012

I wanted to ask : Is there an Eonis face ? because I did not find it in the list.
Will it be added in the future ?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Oct. 06, 2012

(Oct. 06, 2012  3:58 AM)Kaizer-V Wrote: I wanted to ask : Is there an Eonis face ? because I did not find it in the list.
Will it be added in the future ?

It will be added at some point in the future, yes. I actually created it a while back, but couldn't find a spot for it in CRIMSON, AZURE, JADE, etc.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - YsTrY7oN - Oct. 06, 2012

I see. Thanks for answering to my question, Kei.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - F.l.A.S.H - Oct. 11, 2012

How do I can get the Face of Soul?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Oct. 11, 2012

By becoming a committee member. In other words only the best of the best get it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - F.l.A.S.H - Oct. 11, 2012

How do I can get the Face of War

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Oct. 11, 2012

Can you try a little harder to understand what they mean? That one even says that it isn't available in the Face Collection bit:

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cosmic - Oct. 11, 2012

hey And does ANYONE HAVE A BURNING KERERBOUS FACE IT JUST CAME OUT! ( sorry caps was on ^^ ) also are the WBO gonna make some Zero g Faces?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Oct. 11, 2012

Blitz has the latest Kerberous face; and is the only one to currently have it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kujikato - Oct. 11, 2012

Quick question, what are the conditions for the faces with '???' in the awards list? Just wondering if anyone knows...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Oct. 11, 2012

(Oct. 11, 2012  11:17 AM)Cosmic Wrote: also are the WBO gonna make some Zero g Faces?

Eventually!

(Oct. 11, 2012  2:31 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Quick question, what are the conditions for the faces with '???' in the awards list? Just wondering if anyone knows...

Most of them have not been determined yet, haha. Bey Brad made them a long time ago without any specific conditions in mind.

Speaking about the Zero G faces, I'd like to be of service for that Grin

I see, so it's more like, TBA conditions? Honestly loving the Stone Face's design.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Oct. 11, 2012

(Oct. 11, 2012  2:48 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Speaking about the Zero G faces, I'd like to be of service for that Grin

If you'd like to vector some of the Face designs (in Photoshop), go for it! It'll save me time later, haha. I do have Ifraid already, though.

Sure! I'll make some space this weekend for my Photoshop rehab, hah. Thanks Sir Kei of the 14 Rows of Faces. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Electric Canine - Oct. 14, 2012

I want to get some hms faces but I don't know of a face booster that has the old bey faces, I only see the metal fight faces. Could any of you guys tell me how to get an hms face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - F.l.A.S.H - Oct. 18, 2012

How can i get the Lapis Lazuli face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Oct. 18, 2012

(Oct. 18, 2012  12:25 PM)F.l.A.S.H Wrote: How can i get the Lapis Lazuli face?

By contributing to BeyWiki; writing articles, photographs, corrections, etc.