World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 04, 2011

Quote:No. The record is held by Blitz for 60+ player arriving, smashing the record - Yet Kei holds the metal face. It's held unknown.

I think i have the second most faces after Kei. I havn't checked everyone.

It is a mystery Metal Face is a Legendary Face. Gasp

Also ControL I believe Khel has alot of faces might want to check Him.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Apr. 04, 2011

So it's a legendary face.. How do you get it?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Blood - Apr. 04, 2011

I hope to get the antique face and to get amber i need 2 more

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - AgentBlitz - Apr. 05, 2011

I want to get a Cancer face and that's it... maybe a Gold too. Might try Rose Gold too, but I only have 7 beys. Might get Hyper Aquario soon. Makes 8. I also hope there will be a tourney in Seattle soon... I will try anyway.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Apr. 05, 2011

Well, I am really looking forward to getting the Antique Face. I don't have too too much until I get 1000 posts.

I also want the Amethyst Face, I do have much knowledge, but not enough yet.

The Face of Soul as well, I've heard it's extremely hard to get.

That's it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Daegor42 - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 04, 2011  10:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote: So it's a legendary face.. How do you get it?

I'll just say that you're on the right track.

(Apr. 05, 2011  3:25 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Well, I am really looking forward to getting the Antique Face. I don't have too too much until I get 1000 posts.

Ah, but how many till you reach 1000 good posts?

(Apr. 05, 2011  3:25 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The Face of Soul as well, I've heard it's extremely hard to get.

That's for joining the committee, so yeah, pretty hard.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Apr. 05, 2011

Metal Face = Hosting a certain amount of tournaments?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dusk - Apr. 05, 2011

I don't think so. Click on it and read how Kei got it. I don't think it has to do with touraments.

I wouldn't mind a Ruby face. Is Kei the only one with it? It is a hard task to complete. I would also enjoy the Lapis Luzel (or however you spell it) It would make me feel like I helped out the community enough to earn it. And maybe the Amber face. One down, four to go! And I won't cheat like some people.

Off topic: When I checked Kei's profile, he had 5,555 posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - To - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 04, 2011  8:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: How do you get the Metal Face?

you have to import it from Japan or buy the Metal Fusion DS game

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RustyXD - Apr. 05, 2011

they are talking about the faces that go under your avatar

(Apr. 05, 2011  6:22 AM)To Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  8:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: How do you get the Metal Face?

you have to import it from Japan or buy the Metal Fusion DS game
XD Nicely played To, nicely played.
(Apr. 05, 2011  6:34 AM)RustyXD Wrote: they are talking about the faces that go under your avatar

You get the "No Duh Sherlock" face!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  5:13 AM)Nano Wrote: I wouldn't mind a Ruby face. Is Kei the only one with it? It is a hard task to complete. I would also enjoy the Lapis Luzel (or however you spell it) It would make me feel like I helped out the community enough to earn it. And maybe the Amber face. One down, four to go! And I won't cheat like some people.

Off topic: When I checked Kei's profile, he had 5,555 posts.

Yes. He is.

LOL To.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 04, 2011  9:36 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
Quote:No. The record is held by Blitz for 60+ player arriving, smashing the record - Yet Kei holds the metal face. It's held unknown.

I think i have the second most faces after Kei. I havn't checked everyone.

It is a mystery Metal Face is a Legendary Face. Gasp

Also ControL I believe Khel has alot of faces might want to check Him.
Khel has 20, I have 21.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Apr. 05, 2011

Tonight, I'm assembling all of my Beys and getting a rose gold face. I wanted to avoid assembling them all since I have way over fifty. My passport face looks lonely. Unhappy
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:13 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  10:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote: So it's a legendary face.. How do you get it?
I'll just say that you're on the right track.
Cool ty for the answer

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - Apr. 05, 2011

Which Face do you get for making BeyWiki Articles? Is it the Amethyst Face? Or the Lapis Lazuli Face? Or is it a completely different Face?

Also, I heard that you don't just get it for writing BeyWiki Articles. I heard you get it if you worked hard on your BeyWiki Article. Is this correct? And in terms of my Poison Serpent Article (Still waiting for approval...) Would I be able to get this face when the article is approved?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 05, 2011

It the lapis lazuli.

And I asked how people get it, and they said when the committe recognizes you dong good work for beywiki.

I have one article on beywiki and don't have the face, so a couple would probably get you it.
Probably maybe

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 06, 2011

Haha. Deikailo (I didnt say Day-Kai-Low) I am too Scared of assembling ALL My beys back to there Original Uncustomized Forms.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  11:57 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: It the lapis lazuli.

And I asked how people get it, and they said when the committe recognizes you dong good work for beywiki.

I have one article on beywiki and don't have the face, so a couple would probably get you it.
Probably maybe
Hmm... I was thinking about writing 1-2 more BeyWiki Articles once my current one gets approved. Perhaps I should start one of them tomorrow so that I can try to get that Face even sooner.

Don't ask which one I might start tomorrow. it's a secret. Joyful_2

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  12:15 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Haha. Deikailo (I didnt say Day-Kai-Low) I am too Scared of assembling ALL My beys back to there Original Uncustomized Forms.
It's not that I'm scared, it's just that I don't have all of the original parts per bey.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  12:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:15 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Haha. Deikailo (I didnt say Day-Kai-Low) I am too Scared of assembling ALL My beys back to there Original Uncustomized Forms.
It's not that I'm scared, it's just that I don't have all of the original parts per bey.
Why don't you just take pictures of them in their current forms? That would probably be a lot easier. Joyful_3

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Apr. 06, 2011

Because it's just a mess...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Futomos - Apr. 06, 2011

I'm never gonna get a face. But, I'm sure that the face that I have a least chance of getting, is the Passport face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 06, 2011

Yeah It's Messy.... But It is something that Has to be Done..... For JUSTICE AND WORLD PEACE!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - BeybladeStation - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  3:25 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Well, I am really looking forward to getting the Antique Face. I don't have too too much until I get 1000 posts.
Daegor42 Wrote:Ah, but how many till you reach 1000 good posts?

(Apr. 05, 2011  3:25 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The Face of Soul as well, I've heard it's extremely hard to get.
Daegor42 Wrote:That's for joining the committee, so yeah, pretty hard.

I have a pretty good percentage of good posts. But I'll tell the truth here that I've gotten many warnings, mostly when I first joined this site, very rule breaking I was.

Also, I do know that it is to join the Committee, that's why I've promised myself not to get another warning. I do have a rather bad amount, so I'll keep my posts pertinent to subject, and be able to elaborate when needed to.

Thanks, Daegor!