World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Mar. 30, 2012

(Mar. 30, 2012  5:06 AM)∞§Beyond§∞ Wrote: What face's can you receive in the face booster black?

It is a secret.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Mar. 30, 2012

^ Aw come on ... not like it's available any more.

Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, Driger, Gaia Dragoon, Ultimate Dragoon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Mar. 30, 2012

(Mar. 29, 2012  9:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hmm. It seems weird that I don't have a Metal Face. haha

I'm more curious why you lack a face of soul, to be honest.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Mar. 30, 2012

It's only for current committee members, not ex.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - [LUCKY]Eight - Mar. 30, 2012

(Mar. 30, 2012  5:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ Aw come on ... not like it's available any more.

Okay, thank you! Smile

(Mar. 30, 2012  5:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ Aw come on ... not like it's available any more.

Ah, if I had actually remembered at that moment I would have probably listed them too ... For some reason I just completely forgot.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Mar. 30, 2012

(Mar. 30, 2012  6:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's only for current committee members, not ex.
but ex committee members still have theirs.

It is not like Brad really needs a Face to be a testimony of his dedication anyway ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Mar. 30, 2012

(Mar. 30, 2012  7:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not like Brad really needs a Face to be a testimony of his dedication anyway ...
He has three.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Apr. 01, 2012

(Mar. 30, 2012  7:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2012  6:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's only for current committee members, not ex.
but ex committee members still have theirs.

Huh. I had deleted mine myself once I left the committee. I was under the assumption that it was only for current members ... Lips_sealed

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Robsta - Apr. 03, 2012

(Mar. 30, 2012  6:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Huh. I had deleted mine myself once I left the committee. I was under the assumption that it was only for current members ... Lips_sealed

If brad was the one who introduced the face surely it can be said that the rules of the face are dictated by him

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Apr. 03, 2012

If he has any complaints about it, he will mention them to us beyond your field of vision.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Apr. 03, 2012

Nah, I'm good. I have my Painite and Kiva faces ... and my own day.

Also, the Committee can redefine how the Faces work as they please.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - TakasuMouce - Apr. 05, 2012

I'm trying for the antique face. Its hard because I basically quit blading, but I'm now posting in the off topic forums.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Apr. 05, 2012

Off topic forums don't really get you there. We're looking for quality beyblade-related posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Apr. 12, 2012

Well, the revelations of the contents of the new Face Boosters Crimson and Azure have been all the more amazing, haha!
And rightly so, these great Face Boosters are probably replacing Diamond and Pearl in the Credits Campaign(that is what I understood from the recent post in the Credits Campaign thread)! Joyful_3

Of course we do not know about all the Faces which are hidden within these Face Boosters, but the few that have been revealed (courtesy- The winners of the BeyLotto), the designs have had me gaping at those, haha!
Moreover, those Faces are a collection of what we have usually regarded as "Beauties". We have Cetus, Cygnus, Beafowl, Uranus and whatnot...

I would not be surprised if a certain person chooses one of these face boosters; and out pops a collection of all Faces! A Nemesis Face, that is! Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Apr. 12, 2012

are you goin too make a zero g face booster

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ultra - Apr. 12, 2012

Be patient. It only just came out and there's only two faces so far.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kaneki - Apr. 12, 2012

ok
ok i love zero g

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 24, 2012

wow i now have the emerald face... HOW did I get ten wins! lol

good looking face anyways... i like it.
THANKYOU OH MYSTERIOUS FACE GIVING LORD! (why did i just say that Confused )

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - CosmicPegasus80 - Apr. 24, 2012

how do u get a rose gold face. it says "pictures posted" but i posted some of my bey pics but i didn`t so how do u get it

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Apr. 24, 2012

Please use the Search function. That question has been asked at least once every 2-3 pages of this thread, lately.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Bey Brad - Apr. 24, 2012

May as well just add it to the face description since it is not really a secret anymore.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - gameboysuperman - Apr. 28, 2012

hey guys how do we get the DJ face nd the Antique face??

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cannon - Apr. 28, 2012

(Apr. 28, 2012  3:12 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey guys how do we get the DJ face nd the Antique face??

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

For the Antique, you have to post good quality posts.