World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 02, 2011

All i need is a gold, silver, or bronze face. Then Ill be complete.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Mr. N - Apr. 02, 2011

I joined a month ago, and I have 282 posts. This is the 283rd one!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Apr. 02, 2011

I need around 500 more posts for the antique face. I'd do 700 more for sure.

I'd want the Gold, Silver and Bronze face, but I live in the Philippines Unhappy

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Synth - Apr. 02, 2011

i think i know how the metal face obtained,is it if you host something,and allot of people from the WBO came,you'll get the face?(its just an opinion)

anyawys,to get back on topic,i really want the antique face,but i need about 700 post to be worthy of it,plus i want to know what the onyx face is for.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Apr. 02, 2011

@bigbangpegasis9
No. The record is held by Blitz for 60+ player arriving, smashing the record - Yet Kei holds the metal face. It's held unknown.

I think i have the second most faces after Kei. I havn't checked everyone.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wolverine Mode - Apr. 02, 2011

My 402 post. This is 403 one! Just need 597 more for 1000 posts.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  7:27 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: My 402 post. This is 403 one! Just need 597 more for 1000 posts.

Posts like that aren't going to help you get there. Sure they raise your post count, but it's quality over quantity.

EDIT: How did I get this Blader Passport face?
EDIT AGAIN: Kanato Dolsrin gave it to me? I need to thank her next time I see her ♥

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  5:11 PM)Delta Blader Wrote: I need around 500 more posts for the antique face. I'd do 700 more for sure.

I'd want the Gold, Silver and Bronze face, but I live in the Philippines Unhappy
Then host a tournament. You only need 8+ people.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  7:29 PM)Nano Wrote: EDIT: How did I get this Blader Passport face?
EDIT AGAIN: Kanato Dolsrin gave it to me? I need to thank her next time I see her ♥
She purchased a passport for you? That's weird. I'm guessing you know her in real life? Hah. That's kinda funny.

Deikailo - Although you only need 8+ people, that can seem like a lot. Depending on where you live. But odds are, it would be pretty easy to round up that many people.

(Apr. 02, 2011  8:28 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  7:29 PM)Nano Wrote: EDIT: How did I get this Blader Passport face?
She purchased a passport for you? That's weird. I'm guessing you know her in real life? Hah. That's kinda funny.

Deikailo - Although you only need 8+ people, that can seem like a lot. Depending on where you live. But odds are, it would be pretty easy to round up that many people.

We know each other in real life. We've meet and played Beyblade.

And yes, 8 people is a lot sometimes. It's hard for me to find 8 people for a tournament. That's why there isn't a tournament in Oregon yet.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  8:28 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Deikailo - Although you only need 8+ people, that can seem like a lot. Depending on where you live. But odds are, it would be pretty easy to round up that many people.
Philipinos LOVE Beyblade. Half of the NY community is Philipino.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - kanato dolsrin - Apr. 02, 2011

faces are cool to have, I get most of mine from donations ECT, I actually hoping to get up to about $300 donated to the wbo, than hopefully 500, this year, I don't want too meny boosters. But I'm sure there's not much for donations other than boosters. But I wouldn't mind other faces I'm just hoping to earn them normally.

and i don't just buy passports for people who i meet most time i see if people earn them lol, depending on how i feel about them, and sometimes can't get them their selves. Just being nice.

(Apr. 02, 2011  11:12 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: and i don't just buy passports for people who i meet most time i see if people earn them lol, depending on how i feel about them, and sometimes can't get them their selves. Just being nice.

It made me very happy when you got me mine ^^ It brought joy to me seeing how we've only met once, yet you still would do that. I'm very grateful about it ^^

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - OkiBlaze - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  9:22 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  8:28 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Deikailo - Although you only need 8+ people, that can seem like a lot. Depending on where you live. But odds are, it would be pretty easy to round up that many people.
Philipinos LOVE Beyblade. Half of the NY community is Philipino.

It's Filipino, hah.

I'm still trying to get a tournament started over here, but I'm really worried about the lack of interest in the hobby... Hopefully during BeyDays I can start one and get the face for that.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Apr. 03, 2011

I admire my latest face - Judging in double elimination wasn't easy. I've also gifted multiple faces to those i think have earned them - Aron101, Bladestorm. I think i've gifted them 3.

When's BeyDays? Yet another chance for more credits (I am owed 6) and more faces.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Apr. 03, 2011

BeyDays are on May 28, I believe. Going to love getting that face, since I didn't go last year.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 03, 2011

Will only people who Attend Beyblade Crusade get the Beyday face. I may be Attending a Sydney Tourney on Beyday so Will I get a Face or Not?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Apr. 03, 2011

No, every person who attends any WBO approved tournaments held on BeyDay's gets that face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Apr. 04, 2011

The BeyDays Face changes each year.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - kanato dolsrin - Apr. 04, 2011

i wouldnt mind a beyday face, but most importently i would love to attend a WBO event more!

so for attending an event of the WBO are there different faces for each time you go to an event?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Apr. 04, 2011

For going to an event alone you do not get a face if it's a standard event. If you go to a BeyDays event/tournament you will get the annual-exclusive beydays face.

When you attend a standard tournament you will get credits (read help-doc) which you can trade in for face-boosters. Furthermore you can rack up faces for judging/hosting a tournament officially and/or coming 1st/2nd/3rd.

Lastly per a milestone of wins you get a face.

Also: I'm worried about beydays - So many worldwide tournaments, so many battles, we're already behind on the beypoint system by 2 months.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Apr. 04, 2011

Yay! Thats awesome. I also think after that and a Hopefully soon Melbourne Tourney I may have 3 New faces. Beyday, 1/2/3rd face/ Emerald face and like 6 Credits.

We are at least 5 Months behind on our Beypoints; Omega who hosts Melbourne Tourneys has hade some Personal Issues and is in the Process of moving Houses No wifi. Also because of a Turn out of about 42 Bladers we still did Block Round Robin so many People left and alot of people Attended that Hadn't made Accounts yet so that is also Hard.

I am on like 46 Beys and after my next Purchase I think I will have 50 Smile
Im on about 700 Posts.
Im also probably about to Get Amber as I have found a Big group of People who like Beyblade and haven't Joined the WBO.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - ControL_ - Apr. 04, 2011

42 players and block round robin is what Australia and UK were doing unfairly. Block Round robin and people leaving is a good thing - Compared to Double Elimination you would have been completely mullered.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Wizard - Apr. 04, 2011

I might be able to get the Rose Gold face soon. I was counting my Beyblade's yesterday. BeTween the combination of my Plastic, HMS, and MFB Beyblade's, I'm about 15 Beyblade's away from the Rose Gold Face. I can't wait to get that Face. Hopefully I will have some Metal System Beyblade's by the time I get that face...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Apr. 04, 2011

How do you get the Metal Face?