World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 03, 2012

Woo! He deserved it, he's written more stuff than me, so congratulations meteor queen!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Feb. 03, 2012

I'll have you know it was difficult not to put a Ginger joke in this one.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Feb. 03, 2012

Sweet! Just tryin' to do my part for the wiki and plastics, as well as pass the time. I just get bored and write plastic articles, and I find it relaxing. Weird huh? Hopefully by plastics remembrance day, the wiki will be basically a complete guide (within the limits of what we can do), so anyone who wants to can learn their stuff :3

Thanks very much! It is an honor! :3

@Ga: See Above Wink
@Shabalabayabadabadooooo!: Hahahahaha, thankyou. Tongue_out
Hazel: I was surprised at the lack of one, but then, how would you do it?

"Adding a little dash of Ginger to the Beywiki" was what I was going to go with.

I decided against it.

Hah, oh well, it shall remain here as a testament to your wit and my hair.
Oh, I want to thank you for helping get this stuff up, it's really nice to see the wheels rolling again, and you format things like lightning! Smile

I'm just a temp, haha. As for speed formatting, it's all copy-pasted from other articles, but I'm not really sure if it's any faster, ha.

I don't care who does the work as long as the work gets done, honestly.

You seem to do it about twice as fast as I do it manually, though formatting as I type is faster. I'd best get back to work, lest you catch up to me! Tongue_out_wink

Oh, and congratulations on that second DEMS face, seeing as I didn't get to that earlier Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Feb. 03, 2012

Congrats th!nk! Very well deserved! Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DaWRETCHED-one - Feb. 04, 2012

Is there a Facebolt for having over 100 beys?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Feb. 04, 2012

Nah, just 50.

(Feb. 03, 2012  5:32 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Congrats th!nk! Very well deserved! Smile

As I said, Just doing my bit :3

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Feb. 04, 2012

Not yet; just 50. There are a good number of unused Faces though, so one of them could posibly be used for that...

EDIT: damn

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DaWRETCHED-one - Feb. 04, 2012

Well i hope so i can't wait to floss my 110 beys. Not tryin to brag but dayum that's a lot of beys to have and i know the FANATICS have 3 or 4 times more!!!!

I don't chat much so i know i won't see that 1,000 "good" post Facebolt anytime soon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - galaxyunicorn - Feb. 04, 2012

I posted pictures and I didn't get a face

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Feb. 04, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  11:55 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: I posted pictures and I didn't get a face

To my knowledge(and your post history) you have not posted in the Collections thread nor the Photo Gallery thread.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - galaxyunicorn - Feb. 05, 2012

but I posted pictures on my thread

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Feb. 05, 2012

Those are pictures of bakugan.

This face is for Beyblade collections.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Feb. 05, 2012

(Feb. 05, 2012  12:00 AM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: but I posted pictures on my thread

Mods are not wizards who can find things and hand out faces if you don't post things in the threads they keep an eye on for that kind of thing.

Seriously, what the hell?

EDIT: Re: Hazel's post which he snuck in just before I got mine up: Even more what the hell? Confused

(Feb. 05, 2012  12:03 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2012  12:00 AM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: but I posted pictures on my thread

Mods are not wizards who can find things and hand out faces if you don't post things in the threads they keep an eye on for that kind of thing.

Seriously, what the hell?

Actually, I knew what pictures he was talking about, because I found them when digging around his posts.

However, as you can see above, they are not pictures of beyblades at all.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - galaxyunicorn - Feb. 05, 2012

ok sorry (I think)
I tought I just had to post A picture.
I feel very ashamed now

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Feb. 05, 2012

I didn't quite get to digging through his posts because of my slow internet, but I have edited my post since reading yours to indicate even further confusion.

EDIT: My head.......

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DaWRETCHED-one - Feb. 05, 2012

Ok i have a question......Who get's the rose facebolt?

The parents, who buys their child the 50 beyblades or the Child, who happens to recieve 50 beyblades from their parents?

Because i have three children and they are members of the WBO, they are nagging at me because i have the rose Facebolt and they don't but we all do share the beys so do the children get's the facebolt even though they didn't purchase the beys or since im actually more involved in WBO that i just earned it myself? dilemma.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Feb. 05, 2012

(Feb. 05, 2012  12:06 AM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: ok sorry (I think)
I tought I just had to post A picture.
I feel very ashamed now

No need for shame my friend. We all make mistakes sometimes. Smile

(Feb. 05, 2012  12:29 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Ok i have a question......Who get's the rose facebolt?

The parents, who buys their child the 50 beyblades or the Child, who happens to recieve 50 beyblades from their parents?

Because i have three children and they are members of the WBO, they are nagging at me because i have the rose Facebolt and they don't but we all do share the beys so do the children get's the facebolt even though they didn't purchase the beys or since im actually more involved in WBO that i just earned it myself? dilemma.

Whomever is the primary member of the community among them should be entitled to it, I believe. Or you could divide them amongst yourself and then no one would have it until you had 200 Beyblades.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - DaWRETCHED-one - Feb. 05, 2012

Hazel HAHA! Alright sounds good.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Daegor42 - Feb. 05, 2012

Arupaeo has the Metal Face now! I'm glad to see someone other than me can write up the descriptions for those babies.

Oh, wait...