World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Jan. 01, 2012

Antique BABY! Thanks, Arupaeyo! I have this feeling my second row would be great.
Next face:Lapis Lazuli/Amethyst!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - AllGenBlader - Jan. 02, 2012

so close to geting my Amber face, now only if I could finnaly get a tournament approved, that should get one more reffral for the win, if some one comes who dosen't have an acount yet

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Jan. 02, 2012

(Jan. 01, 2012  5:29 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Antique BABY! Thanks, Arupaeyo! I have this feeling my second row would be great.
Next face:Lapis Lazuli/Amethyst!

Good one, Whatzzer. Smile
You certainly deserved it.
About the second row- Not to mention the Horogium Face which I jelly so much. XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - xSora10 - Jan. 02, 2012

Few questions on how to get certain Faces.

How do you get the DJ Face, the Antique Face, since I don't know what they mean by "Talking too much?"

How do you get a Face Booster anyway?

How to get a Metal Face? Prize Hunter Face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Jaygrazer - Jan. 02, 2012

The DJ face is for hosting a tournament.

Face boosters from tournaments/ contests.

Antique is helping out on these forums.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Jan. 02, 2012

DJ Face=Host a tournament/Judge at one
Antique Face=1000 good posts
Face Booster=Donate 10 bucks to WBO or win a Face Contest
Metal Face=Host 5 or more successful and well-organized tournaments
Prize Hunter Face=Trade in enough credits to receive one

Alternatively, you could just use the 'search' bar to find the answers for some of your questions before asking.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Jan. 03, 2012

So, on my monthly donation, Kei pulls me a Wolborg...

...this is not funny...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Jan. 03, 2012

(Jan. 03, 2012  2:39 AM)Hazel Wrote: So, on my monthly donation, Kei pulls me a Wolborg...

...this is not funny...(are you hoping for a Death Gargoyle?)

Another one? Jan= Face Booster purple rules, so yeah. In addition to Ga' Hooleone's post:-
He could purchase it with credits or win a Face Contest.Hazel:- Tarde it with someone who has a Death Gargoyle.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Jan. 03, 2012

So that he can have as many virtual DEMS as he has in real life? I think not.

Oh, and forgot about that, will edit my post thanks.

I think yes. Anyway, I just realized most Amethyst Face holders have the are Antique/Lapis Lazuli/Advance Members. Are these the requirements?

No, being Advanced is not really required for Amethyst, but you usually will make it to Advanced(and obviously Antique) before then. Lapis Lazuli is most definitely not required, as I do not have it, haha.

And, yes, I am on the hunt for another DEMS Face...

(Jan. 03, 2012  3:25 AM)Hazel Wrote: No, being Advanced is not really required for Amethyst, but you usually will make it to Advanced(and obviously Antique) before then. Lapis Lazuli is most definitely not required, as I do not have it, haha.

And, yes, I am on the hunt for another DEMS Face...

Like I said Smile Trade with Kai-V? So I have a long time to go to Advanced, since I am not reall y active compared to others. Amethyst might take 2 years for me, considering Antique took me a year and a month. But then again, I'm not really active.

Kai-V will not give hers up... I tried that the first time.

Haha. Anyway, I will be doing the monthly donation just like Hazel. I'm hoping for a Wolborg/DEMS ,that is.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Jan. 03, 2012

Try Galaxy4Stars. Tongue_out

I now realize that I kind of want Faces that I don't like so that I can trade for ones I do like. Tongue_out Sadly, all 4 of my Booster pulls are ones I like. :\

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jan. 03, 2012

(Jan. 03, 2012  2:39 AM)Hazel Wrote: So, on my monthly donation, Kei pulls me a Wolborg...

...this is not funny...
Haha, Wolborg is everywhere lately.

Just keep it, man, it's a nice face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Jan. 03, 2012

(Jan. 03, 2012  9:53 AM)th!nk Wrote:

...this is not funny...
Haha, Wolborg is everywhere lately.

Just keep it, man, it's a nice face.

Not to mention that he(Hazel) traded his Wolborg face to get DEMS! XD
And here he has it, again!
Wolborg is more of a dog than a wolf; always faithful to its rightful owner. Tongue_out

Rows upon rows of DEMS, I long for...

not boring ice dogs crowding up my DEMS space ;_;

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Jan. 03, 2012

So you'll trade away Wolborg for another DEMS?! Sweet! Tongue_out
But seriously, its a nice face. I wonder why you disapprove of it.
Its always nice to have new faces.
Not to mention that DEMS and Wolborg together, resemble the Blue-ringed Octopus's color combination. So, you should be happy to have those. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Jan. 03, 2012

Blue Rings aren't Hazel's favourite type of octopus Wink

I want another wolborg face, but I prefer DEMS.

The blue on Wolborg is not nearly the right shade. ;_; Plus, BROs(yes, I am only now realizing that Blue-Ringed Octopi are acronymed BRO) are yellow, not orange.

I've never liked Wolborg, and I still can't really see its appeal. All Wolborg Beyblades have just been boring to me. Lips_sealed

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Jan. 03, 2012

(Jan. 03, 2012  11:39 AM)Hazel Wrote: not boring ice dogs crowding up my DEMS space ;_;
DONT YOU EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SAY THAT AGAIN!

Whatzzer, nothing is set in stone face-wise here. You get it when you get it, no matter what position you have. Obviously some faces have some form of correlation with each other/statuses, but even now I don't have the Amethyst Face though I met all your requirements so it just goes to show:
You get it when you get it would seem like the best explanation in my mind.

Wolborg>ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
seriously. DEMS is close second IMO, though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Jan. 04, 2012

(Jan. 03, 2012  10:51 PM)Dan Wrote: Whatzzer, nothing is set in stone face-wise here.

[Image: fry.PNG?1307468855]

Like they say, BROs before ho-, erm, yeah. Ignore that pun.

I'll gladly remove that face off of you Hazel, when I get one that's less rare hah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Jan. 04, 2012

I will only be accepting Trade Offers consisting of a DEMS Face, actually. Just to be clear. Wink

Dan: I've never really gotten the appeal of wolves. They smell, they're icky, and they only pretend to be a hundredth as vicious as wolverines and koala bears.

Also, Tala annoyed me as a child, and Wolborg ARs always blew chunks(except for Upper Wolf or whatever which was still pretty outclassed), so my exposure to Wolborg was negative from the ground up.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Jan. 04, 2012

Yeah, I know that it doesn't resemble the color perfectly, but yeah. XD
It always looked yellowish-orange to me! Chocked_2
About Wolves, I agree. The recent news is more than just proof. A boy was attacked by a pack of wolves, but he scared them away by playing a Megadeth song on his phone. Lips_sealed
But seriously, it is more than just amusing to see a person hate a Wolborg bey. Then again, my love for DGV2 resembles your liking for DEMS. Wink
So, I appreciate it!
COME ON HAZEL! DO JUST ANYTHING TO GET A SYMBOLIC REPRESENTATION OF YOUR FAVORITE BEY!
YOU REPRESENT US, HAZEL! WE BLADERS WHO HAVE A LIKING FOR A CERTAIN BEY, AND CAN DO ANYTHING TO GET IT! Grin
Just do it!