World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Jaygrazer - Dec. 30, 2011

Is there a face for 1000 posts?

Because...

THIS IS MY 1000TH POST BABY!!!!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Dec. 30, 2011

As long as the majority of those posts are good posts relevant to the beyblade hobby, yes.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Dec. 30, 2011

There's a Face for 1,000 good, quality, on-topic posts. As long as they're related to Beyblade, that is

I asked for mine at 1,003, and IMO my posting habits were not so good, so ask whenever you want.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Jaygrazer - Dec. 30, 2011

So how do I request it?

A committee member will probably see it here, but you can PM one and ask.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Dec. 30, 2011

I wonder if I am qualified for the Antique SeriousHaha.Anyway,how does one acheives the Amethyst?I have no idea why my other faces looks dull.I suck,rite?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Dec. 30, 2011

Amethyst is basically for either outstanding contributions in the forms of competent testing, or just overall being a fountain of knowledge about Beyblade, as I have had it described to me.

Other, more complicated things, such as being well-learned and also providing thought-provoking threads and so forth are also considered, as well as battle skill if knowledge and commitment to the community are present in equal amounts.

Sorry for beating a near-dead horse here, I don't want to push it too hard, but based on that description, I think the posts about Dan from last page would be well worth considering, looking at his thread list alone.
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?action=results&sid=28fc59f7cf8540335a40a9b3b8d9f51e

Not to play artillery on a field day or anything, but this face is most definitely a "They'll Come to You" thing.

I really do not mean for that to be taken the wrong way, it just seems as if a bit of derailment is occurring...

Of course, it just struck a few of us as a touch odd, and me especially after that description.

Back on topic, I only just noticed the pattern in the background of the Brad face, I always thought it was a flat blue.

Looks even cooler now I realise.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Dec. 30, 2011

(Dec. 30, 2011  9:22 AM)th!nk Wrote: Back on topic, I only just noticed the pattern in the background of the Brad face, I always thought it was a flat blue.

Looks even cooler now I realise.

Shows how much detail and time they put into making the faces. I really like that :]

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Dec. 30, 2011

Because I thought it belongs here...
Continued from Create a Placard for Brad Face Contest thread. Smile

Hazel- Oh, so I'd never get Cancer out of this Face Booster! Great! Tongue_out
Also, I knew that the possibility of getting a Brad Face in every booster was equal, so I don't think I applied the logic of the 'probability' of getting a Brad Face in Purple was highest. XD
I actually didn't expect to win this in the first place, and after I won, I never expected to get a Brad Face(I've always been unlucky when I actually need luck), considering it was quite rare. But, out of the three winners, the other two got Brad Face! Chocked_2 I never expected two people out of three to get that!
OK, so I was saying, the reason I chose Purple was- It probably contains 'newer' faces. So, even if not Brad Face, I'd get something 'new'. I thought that the Horogium face(if FB Purple offers Horogium) would have been nice, but I'd completely forgotten about Byxis. I liked the Horogium and Byxis faces because both resembled a compass. OK, Byxis was a compass. But even Horogium(Face only, not CW) resembles a compass... Just that its got two needles instead of one... So, yeah! I loved it! Joyful_2
@th!nk- Cancer looks funny... I wonder why you don't want it to cry...
@th!nk's reply in this thread- WHOA!!!! Chocked_2 Why don't you keep your discoveries a secret? Makes me hate my luck... I won a Brad Day Face Contest, but I lost a Brad Face...

Cancer is cool, because it might offend some people and it doesn't care. Not in a "drunken bogan way", just in a generally edgy and cool way. Like Kai.

Blame the RNG, not me Wink

Hm, joking! I still like Byxis! Tongue_out

Look at Kai... Its in my avi.
Look at Cancer, its below your avi...
How can you compare... Tongue_out
Cancer can offend some people and yet not care because it lives secluded in a cave, meditating for years, trying to find out the secret to looking a bit more beautiful.
The day it finds out the secret, crabs will flourish....

How is this not beautiful?
[Image: coconut-crab-2.jpg]

???
I thought Halloween was over long back... Tongue_out

(Dec. 30, 2011  9:07 AM)Hazel Wrote: Amethyst is basically for either outstanding contributions in the forms of competent testing, or just overall being a fountain of knowledge about Beyblade, as I have had it described to me.

Fountain of Knowledge?! Meh...
They should have taken your signature into consideration...
An Octopus with eight hands brains...

If cancer has words on it,I would have been crazy about it.Shame though.
U jelly my Horogium,Jan?

Ah yes, I would have liked that Horogium, as it has had been my favorite face until now...
What is my current favorite you ask? Come on, of course its Nemesis! Grin
I want to see how WBO design the Nemesis Face now... Smile

Just some random thoughts about my faces.
I was the first person in Malaysia to choose a Purple Face Booster/get Horogium/Passport/Unicorno/Blaze.Kudos to who designed Horogium.It's a job well doned!
Jan:-I would like Nemesis the face is not too dark.
My next Face Goal:-
Lapis Lazuli(I have a draft!)
Antique
Metal Face(2 more tournaments to go)
Scorpio.

I also want to see Kei render the Nemesis face.

Like, an actual video of him trying to render it.

A little bit of schadenfreude, maybe.

Hehe!!!
It will be cool! Grin
Whatzzer- Interesting. Smile
I believe(but I am unsure) I am the second person in India to get a Face from a contest, first being Relic who won the Brad Day Beat Lynx Giveaway for Passport Holders Only! Smile
As for my next aim, I'd like to work for the Amethyst(seeing that it has been brought back) and Rose Gold(I am just 40 beys away, yo!).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Dec. 30, 2011

For my next Face, I'm aiming for either the Lapiz Lazuli (I've got 1 draft on Beywiki [no pictures, though], one in progress, and some others in mind) or the Amethyst (IMO I'm pretty helpful, but the Advanced status is a long shot). A Metal Face would also be nice; 3 more tournaments after the 7th. Smile

(Dec. 30, 2011  4:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: I also want to see Kei render the Nemesis face.

Like, an actual video of him trying to render it.

A little bit of schadenfreude, maybe.

I'm pretty sure Angry's avatar is about as much as you'd see in the video.

May as well ask him to do plastics bit beasts at the same resolution.

Also, wonderful coconut crab. It is such a shame they stop wearing shells as they age - a nice conch on the back of one would be simply charming.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Dec. 30, 2011

Let me get my main computer back, rendering it will be cool.

To reiterate what was already said but got lost:

Cygnus, Beat, Horuseus, etc. faces would also be nice, and in order to implement them fluidly, we should probably consider retiring some of the older boosters. There are enough of those faces around now that users could trade freely for them, and it gives us less clutter and allows us to more easily integrate 4D and other missing faces into the awards system.