World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - las0rt4c0 - Dec. 23, 2011

is it still possible to get the gemios face

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Dec. 23, 2011

Yeah, it's still available.

I always thought the Pegasis II Face was the one from Cyber Pegasis, haha. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Uwik - Dec. 24, 2011

I would like to just express my gratitude for my recent Metal Face and Amethyst Face. They are much appreciated.To have these two faces especially made me feel that at least I'm doing something right for the community.

Cheers staff Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Dec. 24, 2011

You have most certainly earned both of them, Uwik. Wear them with pride!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - njrk97 - Dec. 24, 2011

(Dec. 23, 2011  6:03 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: This face collecting can be kind of addictive can't it? Wink

yes which makes even more frusterrating i only have a bronze face curse you fyourr

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Dec. 24, 2011

I couldn't have said it better myself, Hazel!
Uwik, you really do deserve it! You basically put Indonesia on the map for the Beyblade community as far as I know, and that kind of task does not come easy. The Metal Face face is probably one of the most prestigious faces on the WBO and you can tell by looking at who got them before you: real pioneers of organized beyblade events in their communities, and in some cases even promoted it to an almost national level here on the WBO. I know that without Deikailo tournaments elsewhere (in the US) would not have happened!

Congratulations Uwik! It also helps that you're a really nice guy, haha!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Dec. 24, 2011

Then donate or whatever... Seriously. It's not hard to get faces.

(Dec. 24, 2011  4:32 AM)Uwik Wrote: I would like to just express my gratitude for my recent Metal Face and Amethyst Face. They are much appreciated.To have these two faces especially made me feel that at least I'm doing something right for the community.

Cheers staff Smile

If you at any point thought you weren't doing something right for the community, you were very much mistaken. Both those faces are extremely well deserved.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Dec. 24, 2011

(Dec. 24, 2011  6:25 AM)Dan Wrote: I couldn't have said it better myself, Hazel!
Uwik, you really do deserve it! You basically put Indonesia on the map for the Beyblade community as far as I know, and that kind of task does not come easy. The Metal Face face is probably one of the most prestigious faces on the WBO and you can tell by looking at who got them before you: real pioneers of organized beyblade events in their communities, and in some cases even promoted it to an almost national level here on the WBO. I know that without Deikailo tournaments elsewhere (in the US) would not have happened!

Congratulations Uwik! It also helps that you're a really nice guy, haha!

I agree!
That's so true!
He also put the whole of Asia's BeyPoints Statistics here... Tongue_out
@th!nk(Regarding Pegy II face)- Yes, people (like me) love to see what they can't understand. Modern art is an example... XD jk.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Dec. 24, 2011

Traded my Wolborg for poseidon's Driger face.

I don't know if many people would agree to that trade, but I love Drigers, and the face is pretty hard to get now.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Dec. 24, 2011

That's exactly why I traded my Wyvern Face for an Ultimate Dragoon Face. It was an even exchange (Ultra Rare for Ultra Rare), but there is always a chance that I could pull another Wyvern some day, whereas Ultimate Dragoon is out of reach otherwise...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Galaxy - Dec. 24, 2011

(Dec. 24, 2011  8:53 PM)th!nk Wrote: Traded my Wolborg for poseidon's Driger face.

I don't know if many people would agree to that trade, but I love Drigers, and the face is pretty hard to get now.
Pffffff,i envy you!
I'm not able to trade one of my Faces for a Driger\Dranzer\Dragoon\Draciel Face!!! Argh!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - las0rt4c0 - Dec. 25, 2011

i have some qwestions about the rose gold face where do i post the pic of my 50 top s to earn also do XTS tops and custom tops count twords it

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Dec. 25, 2011

XTS tops don't, only tournament legal beys count.

Don't know what you mean by a custom tops, but tops in the image can be customised.

Post it in the Beyblade Collection thread.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tech - Dec. 25, 2011

Oh yeah, I forgot to post about my Thunder Dragon face (i think).
Thanks Aru!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - las0rt4c0 - Dec. 26, 2011

i mean like random combos like storm wolf or something of that nature

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Dec. 26, 2011

That counts as a Beyblade.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Uwik - Dec. 26, 2011

Would it be out of place for me to recommend Dan the Amethyst Face?

He's proven his advanced knowledge of the game, and had willingly shared them with the community in the past. He's had a few popular, not to mentioned quite successful, combinations which were used worldwide. Weak launching technique could very well be accredited to him. Along with hundreds of posts helping and pointing other users into the right directions in terms of bey combos.

His passion for the game is limitless, despite his recent domestic obstacles Wink Perhaps, whenever the staffs have some time available, it's worth reconsidering. Cheers.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Dec. 26, 2011

I agree with that. Dan's always been a big help around the forums, and his involvement in the community is remarkable.

Also, I'll finally get to donate tomorrow! Grin Every Face in FB White looks nice, but if I had to choose one, I'd want the Wolborg Face the most. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Dec. 26, 2011

Completely agreed with Uwik here. I know I learnt a lot from Dan. He basically taught us what the hell CS was good for, and weak launching is more powerful than most people know, even now. He's posted countless combo's and threads to teach us all stuff and taught me plenty of things. I feel kinda awkward having the amethyst face while he doesn't.

This is a bit blargh because I've only just woken up, but I wanted to get it off my chest Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Raigeko13 - Dec. 26, 2011

I'll stand by that post. Like th!nk, I learned quite a bit from Dan, and most of my knowledge of Beyblade revolves around him.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Dec. 26, 2011

Of course yes, Dan was the one whom changed my whole perspective about BD145 being an attack track. I remeber when I put BD145 for almost anything then one day we started PMing each other about attack blades. Later on that evening he convinced me to use CH120RF. When I used it, it was more reliable than BD145RF variants. To be honest, Dan should've gotten it right after Weak Shooting was posted on BeyWiki. I don't why the commitee didn't give him one. We all learned from Dan. Give to him as a Christmas present Grin or birthday present. -cough- Dec 31st -cough-

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Dec. 28, 2011

Whoo, I got a Wolborg Face from FB WHITE! Grin Favorite Face in there; I'm satisfied, haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Fury - Dec. 28, 2011

Im still waiting for my DJ face D:

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Dec. 29, 2011

I appreciate the warm thoughts guys! Surprised I taught you anything, Th!nk, I always remember you as just coming (more like spawning) to the WBO and knowing all this assortment of information, haha. To be honest, you were really the first one to organize CS into proper groups and come up with an origin for them. It was completely correct (generally) too!

No kidding Uwik, I've got me some heavy domestic obstacles. Thanks buddy, your humor still amazes me haha. I see that pun you made, Rai!

Rotation, its funny how I now despise the track I once enjoyed, hahaha. It just became less and less relevant as far as I'm concerned. (for attack, of course) Hopefully some time -when nobody uses low tracks- it'll become extremely useful for attack once again. Not that the current line up of attackers need that extra weight, but maybe!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Dec. 30, 2011

Horogium.U jelly?I  it.Dan,you should get the Amethyst Face.You taught me a lot about weak launching.Thanks,Yo.