World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Dec. 20, 2011

Everyone congratulate Uwik, th!nk, Galaxy, Yamislayer, Blitz, and Arupaeo on receiving their Amethyst Faces! Long overdue, but we got them out anyway!

Good show!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Dec. 20, 2011

And don't forget to congratulate Hazel as well! Huzzah!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Dec. 20, 2011

Great job guys, you've all really dedicated yourselves to spreading that advanced knowledge around!
Also, why did our resident oldie Fragbait get banned?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Dec. 20, 2011

I think it had to do with that whole 'Should Hosts compete in Their Own Tournaments' situation. The posts except for the first one got deleted, but yeah.

Anyways, congrats to all you Advanced Members and Committee Members on your Amethyst (mah birthstone) faces. Hopefully I can achieve it too one day. Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Dec. 20, 2011

Grats to all of the Lapiz Lazuli and Amethyst Face holders! Those are two of the Faces I strive to (but probably won't, taking a quick look at my posting habits) earn in my time here! Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Dec. 20, 2011

Fragbait's ban was a combination of saying precisely the wrong thing with an already very high warning level, and that is all that needs to be said on the matter.

Regardless, seven Amethyst faces went out today!

I'd say that makes up for the dry spell, haha!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Dec. 20, 2011

Would that be a 2 year old warning which has been in incubation since now? Tongue_out

It definitely does!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Dec. 21, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS Other Guys! I'm more than a little touched to receive it myself :o

Very glad to see these faces handed out again Smile

Also, cashed in my credits. Liking the Pegasis II, but if anyone with a Cancer face wants an Aquila instead, PM me, though obviously I'd consider other offers, I don't like Aquila that much.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Dec. 21, 2011

Wow! Congrats guys! You all certainly deserve the Amethyst Face!
I am glad to see you all get it! Grin
And not to mention that I'll aim for it too! I am quite far from my goal, but I will certainly work hard to get it!
Indirectly, I mean to say that I'll become a good member around here now!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Dec. 21, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2011  8:41 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow! Congrats guys! You all certainly deserve the Amethyst Face!
And not to mention that I'll aim for it too! I am quite far from my goal, but I will certainly work hard to get it!

Only now you'll become a "good member"? I think you may have started that a while ago. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Dec. 21, 2011

Lol I got my saphhire face next to my Wolborg Face. Two blue faces in a row!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Dec. 21, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2011  12:19 PM)J o n Wrote: Lol I got my saphhire face next to my Wolborg Face. Two blue faces in a row!

Smile Three actually if you count Gill from the row above...

Congrats!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Dec. 21, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2011  10:30 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2011  8:41 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow! Congrats guys! You all certainly deserve the Amethyst Face!

Only now you'll become a "good member"? I think you may have started that a while ago. Tongue_out

Better late than never,I guess. Tongue_out_wink

@J o n- Wow, two blue faces together, and three blue faces collected in a row!!! Congrats on the Sapphire!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tech - Dec. 21, 2011

FULL ROW BEBEH.
Thanks a lot, Kei!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 21, 2011

It'll be easy to tell from now on if Hazel gives a special Face to th!nk. Ginger jokes will be everywhere.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Dec. 22, 2011

Octopi go there.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Dec. 22, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2011  1:33 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2011  12:19 PM)J o n Wrote: Lol I got my saphhire face next to my Wolborg Face. Two blue faces in a row!

Smile Three actually if you count Gill from the row above...

Congrats!

LOL Forgot about that! Thanks Aru!
(Dec. 21, 2011  2:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @J o n- Wow, two blue faces together, and three blue faces collected in a row!!! Congrats on the Sapphire!

Thanks Janstar. I think I'm going to try to get more face boosters soon when my credits roll in. Smile oh and watch out for the Photo Gallery on Christmas. I plan to post all my collection and I should have over than 50 beys. I dont organize, but you'll see. Rose Fase!

EDIT: There's something wrong with the post editing. I tried editing at once with two post and somehow, I got double post. Just letting the mods know Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Dec. 22, 2011

(Dec. 21, 2011  11:50 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: It'll be easy to tell from now on if Hazel gives a special Face to th!nk. Ginger jokes will be everywhere.
(Dec. 22, 2011  12:52 AM)Hazel Wrote: Octopi go there.

Six arms (and two legs) = optimum ginger-joke efficiency

Also: Pegasis II face is preeetty :3

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Fury - Dec. 23, 2011

im have to host a lot of tournaments to get saphire Uncertain but im also only one wyvern face away from completing facebooster white! not to mention an entire row of hms faces would look pretty sick Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Dec. 23, 2011

@th!nk- Even I find the Pegasis II face nice, but I still haven't understood the pattern on it... :\ I simply can't see it properly... Unhappy
Fury- And guess what, you missed a row of HMS faces! Your last row atm has 4 HMS faces, and the last face in your penultimate row is also an HMS Face! Grin
And guess what, all are of different colors...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Imperial - Dec. 23, 2011

At first I thought the Pegasis II was supposed to be Galaxy Pegasus' face, but it looked nothing like it. Then I realized it was identical to the face on the Burn Pisces ED145WF bey and the face resembles a Pegasus, although the clear wheel is a Pisces.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-BURN-PISCES-ED145WF-limited-version-SOLDOUT-CLOSED

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Dec. 23, 2011

Finally!!!
Imperial- Aw, thanks a lot for that!
I always thought just why would WBO make Galaxy Pegy's face look so weird?!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Dec. 23, 2011

Traded away my Aquila for Bladingspirit5's spare Cancer! I have a lot of Cancer CW's and have always liked the face (primarily because it has "Cancer" written on it which is oh-so-edgy).

Donated, and received my two favourite faces from the booster as a result! Wolborg and Death Gargoyle! Bullseye!

jan: It's pretty hard to make out, but it's a pretty good job for how cluttered a face it is, and I just like how it looks.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Dec. 23, 2011

This face collecting can be kind of addictive can't it? Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Dec. 23, 2011

It really can...
Going for an Amethyst face and a placing face. :V