World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Uwik - Dec. 06, 2011

(Dec. 06, 2011  6:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2011  6:36 AM)Uwik Wrote: Brad Day face is going to be raffled too or is it a guarantee for the winners or participants?

"Raffled". There is a possibility that unfortunately, because of chance, nobody even gets the Brad Face, hah.

So, I assume, only participants are given a chance for the raffle?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Dec. 06, 2011

(Dec. 06, 2011  6:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2011  6:36 AM)Uwik Wrote: Brad Day face is going to be raffled too or is it a guarantee for the winners or participants?
"Raffled". There is a possibility that unfortunately, because of chance, nobody even gets the Brad Face, hah.

Of course, because there are 3 different face contests/drawings going with 3 sets of face winners that is less likely to happen than if it were just 1 drawing! Smile

Uwik Wrote:So, I assume, only participants are given a chance for the raffle?

Each face booster selected has a random chance of producing a Brad Face.

(Dec. 06, 2011  6:44 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Each face booster selected has a random chance of producing a Brad Face.

Well well, that sure makes it tough to get the Brad Day face. You gotta win, and be lucky at the same time. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Dec. 06, 2011

(Dec. 06, 2011  6:50 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2011  6:44 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Each face booster selected has a random chance of producing a Brad Face.

Well well, that sure makes it tough to get the Brad Day face. You gotta win, and be lucky at the same time. Wink

Did I mention the part about Schrodinger's cat and a certain box? Wink But yeah, their rarity is yet another thing that makes the Brad Face so special!

Hahahahaha, a quantum theory of superposition applied as an analogy for WBO's Face Boosters is a bit too much for my Tuesday mornings.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Dec. 06, 2011

(Dec. 06, 2011  7:02 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2011  6:50 AM)Uwik Wrote:

Did I mention the part about Schrodinger's cat an

Imma let you finish, but I'll stick with Heisenburg Uncertainty Principle, only apply those 2 variables instead. Serious Lol, but yeah, that's the cool part. Plus, that stylized B is just epic.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Fury - Dec. 07, 2011

I wonder what influenced my wolborg face lol. But I think it's cool I like it. Ima also donate some more.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Fury - Dec. 07, 2011

cool i just got eisnstein and thunderdragon faces Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vulcan Blaze - Dec. 07, 2011

I don't get:
Platinum Face
Stone Face

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Dec. 07, 2011

It took me a couple days longer than anticipated to finish my first row, but it was still with the face I was talking about before.

(Dec. 07, 2011  10:55 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: I don't get:
Platinum Face
Stone Face

Neither does anyone else; they have not yet been awarded. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Dec. 07, 2011

I was going to comment on that. It's a very impressive first row you have there, too.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - KaizerMFB - Dec. 07, 2011

Achievement Unlocked: Antique Face.
Serious

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Fury - Dec. 08, 2011

Congratz hazel! the face of soul looks epic.

And Congratz Kaizer! im working for the antique face but ive got a long way to go...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RayUniStriker - Dec. 08, 2011

why is it that the comitte members always get better pulls than the restof us...
I mean gil is good but 2 aquillas is still.. but I never see them get like 2 aquillas

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Dec. 08, 2011

Luck of the draw, my friend. It might seem that way, but everyone has an equal chance at Face Boosters.

If you think the Committee can pick and choose their own faces, that's just plain silly. Tongue_out_wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RayUniStriker - Dec. 08, 2011

H a I guess I got a littel excited (sry) HA well I guess I was a little mad when I got 2 aquillas...(Karma after I loled at Nano for getting the same things (still(right now)lolin))....

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Dec. 08, 2011

Technically, we can pick our own faces, but we all use the exact same method of picking faces that we use for regular members.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Dec. 08, 2011

(Dec. 08, 2011  12:43 AM)Hazel Wrote: Technically, we can pick our own faces, but we all use the exact same method of picking faces that we use for regular members.

That's what I meant. It'd be really bad form if a Committee Member did that.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Dec. 08, 2011

Wasn't that supposed to be a secret? Tongue_out_wink I thought it was a number generator . . .

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Dec. 08, 2011

There is no secret to be kept when it is obvious that for everybody we use random.org/lists anyway ...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - bubble - Dec. 09, 2011

wow, Kai-V, how could you get 26 faces so fast? that's very impressive.
Does it means that if I have a decent amount of faces, then I can be a moderator like you?

It also seems that the common ting about moderators are that they have the Face of soul "description was Welcome to the time" for most of the mods.

BTW, just counted the faces in the myawards for the faces, excluding the not available ones, there are 73 obtainable faces at the moment. That's to my extent of my counting.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Dec. 09, 2011

Faces do not make you a moderator.Deikailo has many,but she is not a moderator.As for Kai-V,maybe she donated to the WBO.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Dec. 09, 2011

(Dec. 08, 2011  12:33 AM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: H a I guess I got a littel excited (sry) HA well I guess I was a little mad when I got 2 aquillas...(Karma after I loled at Nano for getting the same things (still(right now)lolin))....

You know... if I had 2 Aquillas I would spend some time on the faces list finding the people who have 2 Cancers or 2 Bulls. Maybe there's a trade that could benefit the both of you?...

In fact, there are 2 people who got 2 Cancers in just the past 2 weeks! Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Dec. 09, 2011

(Dec. 09, 2011  12:36 PM)foxy Wrote: wow, Kai-V, how could you get 26 faces so fast? that's very impressive.
Does it means that if I have a decent amount of faces, then I can be a moderator like you?

It also seems that the common ting about moderators are that they have the Face of soul "description was Welcome to the time" for most of the mods.

BTW, just counted the faces in the myawards for the faces, excluding the not available ones, there are 73 obtainable faces at the moment. That's to my extent of my counting.

Kai-V has accumulated her face collection over several years - she has been here longer than nearly every active member. Faces have nothing to do with your rank, except in the case of the Face of Soul, which is awarded to Committee Members upon their promotion to Committee Member, as a physical and eternal symbol of their dedication to this site. Even if they are stripped of their rank(due to requesting it or stepping down), the face remains, a testament to their contribution to this community.

(Dec. 09, 2011  12:56 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: You know... if I had 2 Aquillas I would spend some time on the faces list finding the people who have 2 Cancers or 2 Bulls. Maybe there's a trade that could benefit the both of you?...

This. Aquila may be a common face, but there are still some users out there who would probably be willing to trade for it, as Tsubasa is a popular character, and Aquila is a very popular Facebolt/CW! I know I would personally like to have an Aquila face(though not enough to trade my only tradable face for it, I will admit).

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Dec. 09, 2011

(Dec. 07, 2011  11:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: I was going to comment on that. It's a very impressive first row you have there, too.

I agree 100%.
You've seriously got an amazing first row, Hazel!
The colors seem to blend in so well!
Not to mention all of those(except for the Passport Face) are in the wishlist of every WBO member! Grin
That one rare, beautiful DEMS face plus all those faces which symbolize your achievements! Haha!
I drool over that Rose Gold Face most of you guys have underneath your avatar!
Not because I like its design or something, I JUST WANT MORE BEYS!
I am tired playing with just 3 MFBs... Pinching_eyes_2