World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Nov. 30, 2011

You know that the faces are given from a random number generator right ?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Nov. 30, 2011

I should go cash in my credits, probably a pearl and a diamond...

Also donated a little so that'll be cool.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vulcan Blaze - Nov. 30, 2011

(Nov. 30, 2011  12:45 PM)th!nk Wrote: I should go cash in my credits, probably a pearl and a diamond...

I would wait two more.... I'm pretty sure the prize for 8 credits is pretty good.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Poseidon - Nov. 30, 2011

WBBA Attack & Balance Parts Set - 9 Credits (2 in stock)
WBBA Stamina & Defense Parts Set - 9 Credits (1 in stock)
So no it's 9 credits and therenot amazing in the current metagame; not complaining though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vulcan Blaze - Nov. 30, 2011

(Nov. 30, 2011  9:12 PM)Poseidon Wrote: WBBA Attack & Balance Parts Set - 9 Credits (2 in stock)
So no it's 9 credits and therenot amazing in the current metagame; not complaining though.
My bad.

(Nov. 30, 2011  12:44 PM)Poseidon Wrote: You know that the faces are given from a random number generator right ?

Yeah, I know that they are picked randomly. It was a JOKE.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Dec. 01, 2011

Well, I donated today and got a Face Booster WHITE... and got the Face I wanted least. Oh well. I'm going to be donating every month if I can swing it, so I don't mind too much. Still going to try to trade for the Face I wanted, however... Death Gargoyle MS ♥

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Dec. 01, 2011

It's a cool face, you shouldn't have too much trouble trading away one of the more famous faces, especially considering it's a rare (same as Death Gargoyle Wink), and quite desirable at that.

(Nov. 30, 2011  9:09 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  12:45 PM)th!nk Wrote: I should go cash in my credits, probably a pearl and a diamond...

I would wait two more.... I'm pretty sure the prize for 8 credits is pretty good.

It would be two pearl face boosters, but I don't think there will be any tourney's where I am for a little, with a lot of members (myself included) going on holidays over our summer break. And anyway, I like a little variety.

(Nov. 30, 2011  9:12 PM)Poseidon Wrote: WBBA Attack & Balance Parts Set - 9 Credits (2 in stock)

I have plenty of parts as it is.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Dec. 01, 2011

Hazel, I'm actually quite jealous of your pull. Wink Wolborg was and always will be one of my favorite Plastic/HMS beys.

You should probably see if anyone with the Death Gargoyle face is jealous of your pull, Hazel.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Dec. 01, 2011

(Dec. 01, 2011  7:20 AM)Hazel Wrote: Well, I donated today and got a Face Booster WHITE... and got the Face I wanted least. Oh well. I'm going to be donating every month if I can swing it, so I don't mind too much. Still going to try to trade for the Face I wanted, however... Death Gargoyle MS ♥

You are a funny guy...
No one can fathom your feelings.
If it had been just anyone, they would go gaga over their Wolborg face. And then there's you...
(OK, now I'll try my hand at personification)
Just how upset Wolborg will be. It would have walked up to your profile, waiting for your arrival. It would have expected some appreciation, and then you came, and proved out to be the worst nightmare of its life! Tongue_out

IDK, I'd have preferred death gargoyle too.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Janstarblast - Dec. 01, 2011

Gasp
Don't tell me you all would hate to get that Wolborg Face!!!
That shiny blue face looks so cool! There's just nothing to be upset about upon getting that! Grin
OK, Death Gargoyle would be better, but this is not the worst thing to have...
Gift it to me if you are upset to own it. Tongue_out jk!
You'd be happy, I'd be happy. Lets make this world a happy place. Tongue_out
For some reason, I am reminded of this thought which kinda relates to this situation-
Aim for the stars, for even if you fall short, you'll land on the moon!

And we all know what is the star, and what's the moon in this case!

Oh, no, don't get me wrong, I love the wolborg face! But Death Gargoyle is one of my favourite faces, ahah.

I got like four PMs about my Wolborg face within the span of an hour after posting here. I've hit up three of the current DG holders to no avail - there are so few of them...

I like the color of the Wolborg face's backdrop a lot, but to be entirely blunt, I do not like Wolborg, the face, or wolves, particularly much at all. Death Gargoyle on the other hand(while not being a gargoyle of any kind... it is clearly a lion - or at least a lion-headed gargoyle perhaps) is my favorite HMS Beyblade.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Dec. 01, 2011

I actually own Death Gargoyle MS, were you really expecting me to just let the Face go, hah.

Valentin told me it was worth a shot.

EDIT: othellog agreed to trade Death Gargoyle for Wolborg. Smile Enjoy your new Face, othellog, and congratulations on being the first member on the WBO to trade a Death Gargoyle face!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Dec. 02, 2011

=_=; oh well lol. You know, ever since I gotten the Antique Face, I feel kind of old. . . considering the word "Antique". I think it should've been "Accomplisment Face". And grats to othellog e_e. . . .

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 02, 2011

I was just looking thought the face list to see which ones I think look cool, and I honestly think the actual boosters themselves are the coolest looking, haha. I wish they were get-able, haha. Not like I'm getting any faces anytime soon though, haha.

I'm saying haha too much. Oh well, I like laughing.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Dec. 02, 2011

(Dec. 02, 2011  1:04 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I was just looking thought the face list to see which ones I think look cool, and I honestly think the actual boosters themselves are the coolest looking, haha. I wish they were get-able, haha. Not like I'm getting any faces anytime soon though, haha.

I'm saying haha too much. Oh well, I like laughing.

You mean the stars? We should write you a custom java script that throws those stars up on your profile, but only when you are looking at it... :p

I would like to eventually collect all of the non-Brad-only faces. That will probably take a very, very long time...

EDIT: haha

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tech - Dec. 02, 2011

I know this sounds dumb, but if I ever get another Anubis face, then I'll trade it for any doubles. My goal is to get one of every face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Dec. 02, 2011

Got a Unicorno Face from my second FB DIAMOND. Grin Yuss, no Cancer (lolwut)

Part of me wants Faces I don't want so that I can possibly trade them for ones I do want. Tongue_out All three of my FB Faces are ones I want to keep, though XD

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Imperial - Dec. 02, 2011

Does anyone know if FB Pearl has better faces than FB Diamond? Anyone redeem one? Almost everyone I heard of has gotten a Cancer or Aquila from FB Diamond.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Tech - Dec. 02, 2011

I got my Anubis from Diamond.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Dec. 02, 2011

It all depends on what you like. Cancer, Aquila, Unicorno, and Anubis come in DIAMOND. Blaze, Pegasis II, Herculeo, and something else are in PEARL. I prefer DIAMOND, but hey.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Imperial - Dec. 02, 2011

(Dec. 02, 2011  4:25 AM)Kaiba Wrote: It all depends on what you like. Cancer, Aquila, Unicorno, and Anubis come in DIAMOND. Blaze, Pegasis II, Herculeo, and something else are in PEARL. I prefer DIAMOND, but hey.

Diamond
-Cancer Confused
-Aquila Unhappy
Unicorno :\
Anubos Gasp

Pearl
-Pegasis II :\
-Blaze Smile
-Herculeo Cute

I'm going with Pearl Tongue_out