World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Nov. 28, 2011

Woot! Got my beautiful black face at last :V now that I got it, im going to be on my best behavior now and contribute harder for this community Smile Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Nov. 28, 2011

(Nov. 28, 2011  1:34 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I was only talking about Anubis.Kai-V,I can say you saw the video I posted?

We cannot target precisely what is making trouble for iPhones/iPads and other mobile devices, but since it is not a consistent error(ie: different people having different image substitutions), it's difficult to pin down entirely.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Nov. 28, 2011

(Nov. 28, 2011  8:30 PM)J o n Wrote: Woot! Got my beautiful black face at last :V now that I got it, im going to be on my best behavior now and contribute harder for this community Smile Grin

Congratulations "J o n"!

I'm excited for you, and it does look so nice... Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Nov. 28, 2011

Just 100 or so more posts to go for you, Arupaeo! You'll get there soon enough lol.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Nov. 28, 2011

(Nov. 28, 2011  11:27 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  8:30 PM)J o n Wrote: Woot! Got my beautiful black face at last :V now that I got it, im going to be on my best behavior now and contribute harder for this community :) :D

Congratulations "J o n"!

I'm excited for you, and it does look so nice... :)

Thanks ! xD 94 post to go Arupaeo! Finish the 1000 post on this thread asking for the face!! >=]

Edit: to come think about it I think I'm the first md blader to have the antique face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Nov. 29, 2011

Isn't Arupaeo an MD blader...?

I was the first Alabama blader to have any face, as far as I am aware.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Nov. 29, 2011

Arupaeo doesn't have the Antique Face yet though, just 94 more posts left!

Ahh, right. I keep forgetting that he has only recently become as active as he is.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Nov. 29, 2011

Pretty sure I'm the first Georgia blader to get the Antique Cool

I'm anxious for GBB to be processed so I can redeem some of my Credits for FB DIAMOND. Hoping for Anubis or Unicorno; hopefully not another Cancer Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Nov. 29, 2011

Lol Kaiba the way you said "not another cancer" lmao. I'll be getting another face booster too but I'll wait like later on tonight.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Nov. 29, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  12:09 AM)Hazel Wrote: Isn't Arupaeo an MD blader...?

Yes, it's my adopted community - technically I live in DC.

(Nov. 28, 2011  11:36 PM)J o n Wrote: Thanks ! xD 94 post to go Arupaeo! Finish the 1000 post on this thread asking for the face!! >=]

Hah. I may not ask for it right at 1000, I have this crazy obsession with trying to get faces to align in neat patterns.

I will definitely make sure you get it exactly at 1000.

I have the PM for Daegor all set up.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hov - Nov. 29, 2011

LOL Ownt! Sorry Aru :V lol

EDIT: Got FB Diamond and I got the Crab Face.. why!!! Its the most common face ever!. But I like crab cakes so I'll stick with that Tongue_out.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 29, 2011

If I were everybody, I would just wait to reach four Credits and exchange them for a Face Booster PEARL instead. It is not because you have two Credits or three that you necessarily have to exchange them right away.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Nov. 29, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  5:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If I were everybody, I would just wait to reach four Credits and exchange them for a Face Booster PEARL instead. It is not because you have two Credits or three that you necessarily have to exchange them right away.

Has anyone gotten PEARL yet?

Maybe it's because people like Pokemon Diamond over Pearl?
True fact, Pokemon Diamond is better then Pearl...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 29, 2011

Yes, a few, but personally the Face Booster DIAMOND is still "over-gotten".

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Nov. 29, 2011

(Nov. 28, 2011  10:30 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  1:34 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I was only talking about Anubis.Kai-V,I can say you saw the video I posted?

We cannot target precisely what is making trouble for iPhones/iPads and other mobile devices, but since it is not a consistent error(ie: different people having different image substitutions), it's difficult to pin down entirely.
I suggest Tapatalk?Tapatalk is an excellent way to view forums,I think the plugin should be fine.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vulcan Blaze - Nov. 29, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  12:51 AM)Kaiba Wrote: Pretty sure I'm the first Georgia blader to get the Antique Cool

hopefully not another Cancer Tongue_out

You are the first Geogia blader to get the antique face. iB will probably follow you. Stupid
Yeah welcome to my world. I got two cancers, and guess who pulled them?(no offense)
Well I got my bronze face and my DJ face. I also got two DJ faces at first, but I got one of them removed.Speechless

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - razor582 - Nov. 30, 2011

what is the easiest face to get

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - AllGenBlader - Nov. 30, 2011

(Nov. 30, 2011  12:01 AM)razor582 Wrote: what is the easiest face to get
If you have lot's of friends that are bladers than the easiest face to get would be the Amber face, you can get it by getting 5 people to join the WBO and having them put your username on the refereed part of the sign up
the 2nt easyest face is the bladers passport face, you get it by buying a bladers passport for $10 and with the face you get other things to! =D

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vulcan Blaze - Nov. 30, 2011

Actually the passport face is the easiest face to get, because you don't actually have to have any talent in blading to have it. You only have to pay ten dollars. The Amber Face means that you are dedicated to the website and you got 5 bladers to join, and you helped expand our community. In other cases, you just create 5 email accounts and sign up for the WBO five times.Crying (It is sad that people actually do that). The Amber Face is actually hard to get if you don't know anybody who likes beyblade.

Is anybody going to guess who pulled my cancers????????????????

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Nov. 30, 2011

Alright, I'll bite. Was it Daegor?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Nov. 30, 2011

Daegor or Kai-V, I'm guessing.

If I had to choose one, Daegor Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Fury - Nov. 30, 2011

Kai-v has given me 3 straight anubis's lol. i traded one away though. but i just go another Grin. i am also waiting for my dj face and i bet it was daegor Grin

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Vulcan Blaze - Nov. 30, 2011

It was Kai-V! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry I am not really that mad, but it is really my fault, because I kind of rushed them.