World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Nov. 07, 2011

Admittedly, that is merely the "pattern" because that is how they were represented on the toys, as far as I recall.

That said, they do look nicer, yes.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Nov. 08, 2011

(Nov. 07, 2011  10:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So do I, yo. Complain to Kei hah.

Yo, lets all mass PM Kei with our complaints on faces.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Nov. 08, 2011

My #1 complaint about faces is that I don't have more of them. Smile

Seriously though, suggestions about faces are one thing and complaints are quite another. We've had a lot of good suggestions and that seems like the way to continue to me...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Nov. 10, 2011

Kya,kyaaa!Gold and DJ SmileBlaze and Cancer too!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kei - Nov. 11, 2011

(Nov. 07, 2011  10:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  9:09 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: but I prefer the white-on-color look of the old ones, if you catch my drift.

So do I, yo. Complain to Kei hah.

Personally, I prefer the black-on-colour look of the new ones!

But the reason they were changed is so that they're differentiated from the Face Booster BLACK Faces visually. There is still a good amount of unused HMS Emblems that could be used for Faces, so perhaps at some point in the future you'll see the "white-on-color look" again. Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Nov. 11, 2011

Gray-on-colour?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Nov. 11, 2011

(Nov. 11, 2011  3:24 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  9:09 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: but I prefer the white-on-color look of the old ones, if you catch my drift.

So do I, yo. Complain to Kei hah.

Personally, I prefer the black-on-colour look of the new ones!

But the reason they were changed is so that they're differentiated from the Face Booster BLACK Faces visually. There is still a good amount of unused HMS Emblems that could be used for Faces, so perhaps at some point in the future you'll see the "white-on-color look" again. Wink

*coughcoughRoundShellcough*

But awesome! I'd like to get a HMS face someday.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Nov. 11, 2011

I'm personally very confused as to why Slash Riger didn't get a Face, given Kei's fondness for it.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Nov. 11, 2011

Huh. Forgot about that one. There are many good HMS faces that haven't been converted yet. And imagine if we did plastics faces! Chocked_2 The details would be crazier than MFB.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 11, 2011

(Nov. 11, 2011  5:16 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Huh. Forgot about that one. There are many good HMS faces that haven't been converted yet. And imagine if we did plastics faces! Chocked_2 The details would be crazier than MFB.

But compressed in so few pixels, so you could not make out anything anyway.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - blah - Nov. 11, 2011

I didn't know where else to put this but I stumbled across this today:
Like what in the world was that ? It seems to be a completely different image ...
I don't even know how this happened.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Omega - Nov. 11, 2011

That happens to me all the time at school, I have no idea either :\

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Nov. 11, 2011

Looks like it may be a contextual substitution filter. Sometimes the filter thinks you are trying to access a restricted image (read adult) and instead substitutes a picture of marcus welby...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Nov. 11, 2011

So the Face of soul is Gripsocks.Cool.Is that fixed already?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 11, 2011

(Nov. 11, 2011  2:48 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: So the Face of soul is Gripsocks.Cool.Is that fixed already?

How, "is that fixed already" ? Obviously it is not happening to anybody except blah and Omega, so it is not a problem or anything we can fix, because there is no problem.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Nov. 11, 2011

That happens sometimes with avatars being switched around on my phone (for example, Galaxy's avatar appeared the same as Poseidon's, creating great confusion in my responses as I often just look at avatars).

It's probably just an error where something's grabbed the wrong image from a cache or something, though that is a very, very wild guess. Not something that can really be fixed though, no.

As for plastics, it would take a lot of creativity to try and render them into faces, though, a number of them do have HMS-Style Emblems on other parts of the bey.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Nov. 11, 2011

It also happens to me. Only viewing Kai-V's Avatar box thing although...

I have to point out that the only people talking about this issue are all Australian. It could very well be something that is specific to you guys. I do recall quite a stir around some proposed filtering technology to block sites that wouldn't be certified by your government - IIRC it was going to be executed via some sort of transparent proxy for all AU traffic to the ROW. Could be that the error lies in the proxy...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Nov. 11, 2011

They haven't applied the filter yet (and there's been no news about it for a year or so now).

(Nov. 11, 2011  11:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: They haven't applied the filter yet (and there's been no news about it for a year or so now).

Or so you th!nk... Wink

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Whatzzer - Nov. 12, 2011

I see blah's prob on my iPad.My passport is different,my Amber face too.I should post pictures soon.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Nov. 18, 2011

If you buy a passport at a tournament that hasn't been processed, can you get the Passport face still? I'm pretty sure Deikailo sent in the money for passports and stuff already, and I bought one at Stage Fright.

EDIT: 3,000 POSTS! Woooot!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Nov. 18, 2011

Yes, you should get the face before the tourney is processed.

Contact Deikailo first and have her inquire with the WBO on your behalf.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 19, 2011

Actually, Deikailo has not sent several results yet, so unless she independently sent information about Blader Passports as well as the money itself, chances are that everything is just not done yet.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Nov. 20, 2011

Seeing as iBeyblader hosted Happy Holi-beys in my place, will he get a Peridot Face, since Goliath got one for hosting Taiwo's abandoned tournament?