World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Nov. 05, 2011

I do not post nearly enough test results or contribute enough actual Metagame information to deserve it, in my opinion.

My dedication is more to the community and forum itself, rather than the meta - I cannot afford to be a big time metagame tester.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Nov. 05, 2011

A face for those who meet the intelligence criterion of veteran status but not the behaviour aspect would be nice, but tbh we have the antique face which stands for something similar, and the aforementioned amethyst face which I can only assume is one of the faces the comittee has forgotten exists :p

Just hand the amethyst face out more or something.

It'd fulfill my desires for a "listen to this person yo" category or award that was based on contribution and knowledge, without the "good citizenship" aspect of the advanced forum. For those that are smart but also smart-assed or whatever. I've said all that before, though.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Shabalabadoo - Nov. 05, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  9:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: [...] amethyst face which I can only assume is one of the faces the comittee has forgotten exists :p

Along with Lapis Lazuli Smith

------
Yeah like Hazel, I just talk too much. I've barely tested anything for you guys, and the topics for a combo that I've opened are not for significant combos, just fun combos with a little niche to them.
It's not a surprise when you consider that the only Face I have on here is one that says I talk too much.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - lord Wolfblade - Nov. 05, 2011

who said it had to be for people who does allot of testing?

it says it is for people with advance knowledge, IMO testing isn't a huge factor of beyblade knowledge... which you two (and many others) have

this is just my opinion

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Nov. 05, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  5:58 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Along with Lapis Lazuli Smith

------
Yeah like Hazel, I just talk too much. I've barely tested anything for you guys, and the topics for a combo that I've opened are not for significant combos, just fun combos with a little niche to them.
It's not a surprise when you consider that the only Face I have on here is one that says I talk too much.

OK Shab, I've got the solution for your face-paucity problem, and it is called Anime North!

So break out your dog sled, or moose carriage, or whatever it is that you all in the hinterlands of BC use for transport Wink and get your butt down to Toronto for the beyblade tournament madness! Faces abound: Gold, Silver, Bronze, even Emerald if you get on a tear!

All the cool kids will be there, and I will be there too, so seriously give it some thought and come out to play!

Vancouver Wikipedia Page Wrote:On average, snow falls on eleven days per year, with three days receiving 6 cm (2.4 in) or more. Average yearly snowfall is 48.2 cm (19.0 in) but typically does not remain on the ground for long.
Toronto Wikipedia Page Wrote:The average yearly precipitation is about 830 mm (32.7 in), with an average annual snowfall of about 133 cm (52 in).
Damn. Won't work.

(Nov. 05, 2011  9:40 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
Vancouver Wikipedia Page Wrote:On average, snow falls on eleven days per year, with three days receiving 6 cm (2.4 in) or more. Average yearly snowfall is 48.2 cm (19.0 in) but typically does not remain on the ground for long.
Toronto Wikipedia Page Wrote:The average yearly precipitation is about 830 mm (32.7 in), with an average annual snowfall of about 133 cm (52 in).
Damn. Won't work.

Alright, so the dog sled is out and the "mooses" would never last the whole 3,300 kilometers anyway. Wink

So how about an airplane?

PS - I'm from Michigan originally, so I know a thing or two about moose, sleds and snow. Hope you didn't take offense!

Take the polar bear instead?

(Nov. 05, 2011  9:50 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Alright, so the dog sled is out and the "mooses" would never last the whole 3,300 kilometers anyway. Wink

So how about an airplane?

PS - I'm from Michigan originally, so I know a thing or two about moose, sleds and snow. Hope you didn't take offense!
Hahaha, I'd love to, but I rarely travel as is, and spinning tops isn't enough to change my hatred of airplanes.

I didn't take any offense. I make fun of Vancouver a ridiculous amount in person, so it was really funny. Vancouver's got nothing special.

(Nov. 05, 2011  9:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Take the polar bear instead?
Let me go get one.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - lord Wolfblade - Nov. 05, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  10:11 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: and spinning tops isn't enough to change my hatred of airplanes.

what about meeting your old pal wolfblade in real life Tongue_out

ok, we are seriously starting to spam IMO

Idk, I think people deserve a face for travelling inordinate lengths to play childrens spinning tops with other people.

Just call it the Deikailo face or something, with a picture of her crashed up van or whatever it was.

(Nov. 05, 2011  10:20 PM)th!nk Wrote: Idk, I think people deserve a face for travelling inordinate lengths to play childrens spinning tops with other people.

Just call it the Deikailo face or something, with a picture of her crashed up van or whatever it was.

You are a cold one my friend - that car was pretty important to her and the blading community here on the east coast. But I will use that coldness as the inspiration for my suggestion.

The traveling face could be the Glacial Boulder face. Glacial boulders are the rocks picked up by glaciers (obviously) and then transported hundreds or thousands of miles away. Kind of appropriate.

Of course it was sad, but why not honour it's valiant actions and death in the line of duty with a face?

I do like the glacial boulder idea, but it would be awkward to interpret into a face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Nov. 05, 2011

Maybe shorten the name to the Glacier Face, and have it be a kind of clear/light teal color. Just an idea. Tongue_out

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - .:J:. - Nov. 05, 2011

and have maybe a picture of a glacier along the bottom of it with maybe a 'G' in ice font in the centre? I dunno.

Glaciers aren't exactly that mobile, speedwise anyway. "A glacial pace" is certainly not a compliment on speed.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - .:J:. - Nov. 05, 2011

you'd be suprised though, if you think about it normally going long distances isn't fast, so it would be appropriate that they'd spent so much time to get there.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Nano - Nov. 07, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  9:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Take the polar bear instead?

If him and Kei see each other on the highway, it's gonna be a drag race to the finish.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Nov. 07, 2011

The "Inconspicuous Van Full of Children" Face, imo.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Nov. 07, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  11:46 PM)Nwolf Wrote: you'd be suprised though, if you think about it normally going long distances isn't fast, so it would be appropriate that they'd spent so much time to get there.

Glaciers can travel about 20-30 metres per day in faster examples. It may seem like cars and aeroplanes take a long time to you, but the reason we use them is because they ARE fast.

Either way, I think I agree with Hazel, as usual, ahah.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - NoodooSoup - Nov. 07, 2011

Does anyone know which booster Pegasis II comes in? I searched, and someone else asked this, but no one answered.

Pegasis II and Horogium are my favorite faces besides the HMS ones, but I don't think you can get them any longer. They're just so cool and black and white are just cool.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Nov. 07, 2011

Depends on what HMS faces you're talking about, I'm pretty sure you can still get some. And PM Ultrablader or KCPJ, they have Pegasis II face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - NoodooSoup - Nov. 07, 2011

I meant the old ones. I like the new ones too, but I prefer the white-on-color look of the old ones, if you catch my drift.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Ga' - Nov. 07, 2011

I see what you mean. The old HMS faces are discontinued now, unless you pull a kanato_dolsrin, assuming you have the money.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 07, 2011

(Nov. 07, 2011  9:09 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: but I prefer the white-on-color look of the old ones, if you catch my drift.

So do I, yo. Complain to Kei hah.