World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO Bits Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: WBO Bits Discussion (/Thread-WBO-Bits-Discussion)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Cygnus - Oct. 31, 2011

I just got my Antique Face yesterday.
YAY! I'm SO HAPPY!

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Oct. 31, 2011

Got it this morinng. Yay Grin

I have the least posts out of everyone with an Antique Face.

Thanks to Deikailo, Scooby Doo, and of course Kai-V. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - KaizerMFB - Nov. 01, 2011

lol gratz!
I wonder how they figure out the posts.....
1. Count and read them all. (Would take a long time.)
2. See majority of posts are good. (Yes?)
3. Some other efficient way to find out. (Certainly)

Hey, whouldn't it be cool if we had a face for having 100 beys?
Like a Violet Platinum face (lol I suck at names XP)

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - Nov. 01, 2011

Committee know whther you are worth to receive it or not..something like they monitor you...haaha
got new faces from credit redeem..looks cool..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Nov. 01, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2011  1:08 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: lol gratz!
I wonder how they figure out the posts.....
1. Count and read them all. (Would take a long time.)
2. See majority of posts are good. (Yes?)
3. Some other efficient way to find out. (Certainly)

Hey, whouldn't it be cool if we had a face for having 100 beys?
Like a Violet Platinum face (lol I suck at names XP)

As I've had it explained to me, they basically make sure you've not gotten warnings, that the majority of your posts are in the right forums, and that you do not have a habit of being a disruptive poster. Most of it is based on memory, but they do also check to a certain degree.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Chups - Nov. 02, 2011

I have a couple suggestions for faces.

1) A face for people that have won 3 WBO tournaments. (or 3 in a row. Only Kei, Omega and blah have done that)
2) A face for people who are or have been in the top 3 in the bey rankings.
3) A face for attending an overseas tournament. Or in cases like Australia, inter-state.
4) A face for people who have attended 10 or some other number of tournament. (It is hard for committee members to find out this sort of info although.)

Maybe read through them and give some feedback?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - LCD - Nov. 02, 2011

i won the perth put on the map tourney and came first and i also recieved a golden face which still hasnt been processed yet

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - RowDog - Nov. 02, 2011

(Nov. 02, 2011  5:58 AM)Chups Wrote: I have a couple suggestions for faces.

1) A face for people that have won 3 WBO tournaments. (or 3 in a row. Only Kei, Omega and blah have done that)
3) A face for attending an overseas tournament. Or in cases like Australia, inter-state.
4) A face for people who have attended 10 or some other number of tournament. (It is hard for committee members to find out this sort of info although.)

Maybe read through them and give some feedback?
I like the idea of most of them. Though I think it should be 3 tourneys in a row for number 1. And I'm not too sure about number 3 though I can't really find the right words why.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Benjohadi - Nov. 02, 2011

(Nov. 02, 2011  12:30 PM)BigBangBladerX1 Wrote: i won the perth put on the map tourney and came first and i also recieved a golden face which still hasnt been processed yet

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyPoints-Queue
check this thread.. Uncertain
it takes time to get processed..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Arupaeo - Nov. 02, 2011

(Nov. 02, 2011  5:58 AM)Chups Wrote: 1) A face for people that have won 3 WBO tournaments. (or 3 in a row. Only Kei, Omega and blah have done that)

These are some very interesting suggestions here!

I might combine 1 and 3 to make a "Triple Crown" face, for those bladers who have won a tournament in 3 different "regions" (Country, Provence, Territory, or US-style State)

For number 2, you might make a Mountain or Summit face for those who have "climbed to the top" of the beyrankings. Though the top 3 might be too limiting in practice, and might be expanded to the top 10.

Number 4 is pretty easy actually, (error-correction entries aside) all you have to do is find 10 beybattle entries for a blader with different dates. That gets you 95% of the way to confirming X number of tournaments. That being said, an attendance face might not align well with what has been so far a series of rewards for significant achievements.

I'm hard pressed to think of any original suggestions right now, but am glad that you put yours forward. Smile

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Nov. 02, 2011

I'm pretty sure I want the face for whoever wins the Arupaeo versus Deikailo tournament to have Arupaeo's face on it.

Like, 100% sure.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - .:J:. - Nov. 02, 2011

what about a face for someone that helps new people around the site? so like if you answer so many questions in the introductory forum?

There are already a myriad of things given to helpful people, although I have suggested something almost similar to Kai-V before.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - .:J:. - Nov. 02, 2011

yeah, but I don't feel that enough people get anything to do with introduction forums.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Nov. 02, 2011

An idea for a Face that I thought of is the Devotion Face. To get it, you could donate $50 or more to the WBO, and along with your Face Boosters, you could get the Devotion Face. Smile

If it ever gets made, kanato dolsrin is waaaay overkill for it, lol.

(Nov. 02, 2011  10:36 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yeah, but I don't feel that enough people get anything to do with introduction forums.

The introductory forums are a formality. Turning them into a means for obtaining faces just seems inane. Helping someone out in the introductory forum is no more significant than helping them in any other forum.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Kai-V - Nov. 03, 2011

It gets to a point where either you are genuinely kind or you are not. Welcoming people should not really have to be rewarded with anything. Furthermore, questions should not really be asked in the "Introduce Yourself!" forum, except questions on the new members of course.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Nov. 03, 2011

(Nov. 02, 2011  10:50 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: An idea for a Face that I thought of is the Devotion Face. To get it, you could donate $50 or more to the WBO, and along with your Face Boosters, you could get the Devotion Face. Smile

If it ever gets made, kanato dolsrin is waaaay overkill for it, lol.

Royal Face was put out of commission, if you donate quite a bit you could possibly get it.
Close enough.

Devotion would not be the right word, really..

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - th!nk - Nov. 03, 2011

How about naming it the "Didn't buy food this week just so I could have this face" face?

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Nov. 03, 2011

There should be a face for 100 losses. I think something needs to be said about that sort of determination, haha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Primal - Nov. 03, 2011

(Nov. 03, 2011  3:40 AM)Deikailo Wrote: There should be a face for 100 losses. I think something needs to be said about that sort of determination, haha.
That could be called the True Winner Face or something, ha.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Daegor42 - Nov. 03, 2011

(Nov. 03, 2011  3:40 AM)Deikailo Wrote: There should be a face for 100 losses. I think something needs to be said about that sort of determination, haha.

Tired

I don't need your patronization.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Hazel - Nov. 03, 2011

"Consolation Face", or "Apologetic Face", perhaps.

Although, then we might have some people deliberately aiming for it, which could ruin the spirit of competition...

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Deikailo - Nov. 03, 2011

(Nov. 03, 2011  3:45 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Tired

I don't need your patronization.
Great idea! We'll call it the Daegor42 face.

RE: WBO Faces Discussion - Dan - Nov. 03, 2011

(Nov. 03, 2011  3:48 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Great idea! We'll call it the Daegor42 face.
Iceburn

Sagittario v2